Alexis Sánchez

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Alexis Sánchez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 11, 10:57

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show
vs Roma 20-03-2010

Compilation with Udinese

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Oct 19, 09:30, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: ALEXIS Sánchez

Postby kritovall » 2012 Apr 11, 00:31

header should be 78-79 and ts 89 he scored 2 goals today :)

kritovall

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 11, 12:50

Agree with a header increase.

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby Akron » 2012 Apr 30, 01:17

Today he made some kill passes man. I'm happy of his improve in this area.

Akron

Postby CHarper » 2012 Apr 30, 04:47

is improving in all aspects, good for him
perhaps an increase in TW would be good, more and more is more involved in the manufacture of plays
his passes are improving, it is more resembling as provided by Konami

"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
CHarper

Postby Kerry » 2012 Apr 30, 10:33

He got yet another injury, time for IT:C?

mracho wrote: Well, then he/she was an idiom with a T at the end.

Farés L'arrogante Image
Kerry

Postby midnight » 2012 May 01, 19:16

Alexalibur wrote:He got yet another injury, time for IT:C?

Yeah i agree with that cuz he gets injured really frequently :(

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby Akron » 2012 May 02, 04:25

With IT: B and with his game style he get a lot injured too. Very incisive and he's a fighter anyway to me B is correct.

Akron

Postby ALMM » 2012 May 26, 14:38

i think he deserves a general update, after seeing him in his first season at Barça we could do a general update, don't you think?

ALMM

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 26, 16:01

Tony92 wrote:i think he deserves a general update, after seeing him in his first season at Barça we could do a general update, don't you think?

Which stats you think should be updated?

Image Korinov la Komadreja
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 26, 19:04

I agree with Tony, but here's what i've been thinking for a while...
Club: FC Barcelona
Name: Alexis SÁNCHEZ
Shirt Name: ALEXIS
Number: 9
Positions: WF, SS, SM
Nationality: Chilean

Height: 169 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: R

Attack: 86
Defence: 52
Balance: 84
Stamina: 88
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 92
Response: 84
Agility: 94
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 92
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 84
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 79
Header: 77
Jump: 84
Technique: 86
Aggression: 89
Mentality: 85
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 79

Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Tactical Dribble
Reaction

EXPLANATIONS:
[spoiler]Alexis Sanchez, the new Barcelona Chilean number 9. You know that though so, allow me to explain my set. Point form to be brief and easy to read.

DEF ->. Minor, but +2 to 52 for his track back defense, which can be impressive.

BB -> +1 to 84, fairly strong, uses his body well, hard to knock off.

TS -> I have 85, so -2 from PSD. What i see though is that he is not 87 fast, but keeps speed when dribbling very well to convey that illusion. His ACC makes him look faster then he is. 85 is still -1 from my Aguero, so if you consider my Alt thread total balance (always please consider this) it seems fair.

AGI -> No lies, i was charmed by his AGI at Udinese, which convinced me ( and many ) of 96. Truthfully though, his movements are wild, more jerky then swift. He is equal with Giovinco in AGI, and no longer deserving 96, or red at all from the AGI he has shown this season.

DA -> I have him at 87, -1 from PSD. Control is not on par with Cristiano ronaldo, can be erratic. Comparable to Suarez here.

SPA/SPS -> +2, +1 respectively, his passing has improved alot so as to not hinder him in the pass pass pass Barca squad. Still does bother Barca's rhythym alot, and shows 77 or less SPA occaisonally.

ST -> 81, under Muller, above Bellamy, no complaints here?

HEA -> I just tweaked to 1-, to 84, don't see him jump that high, even if it is one point.

TEC -> 86, Does show 87 ability, but quite frankly, like his dribbling, is occaisonally erratic, and not consistently an 87. 86 All-around.

AGG -> +1 to 89, I believe he makes fantastic runs in games, he is Chica like in causing havoc to the opposition defence, pulling defenders out then exposing the space, making through-ball runs for breakaways. The reason I haven't put him on 90 is because some games he will not make one run, he has not really shown that level of threat sometimes when he is needed. On the verge of breaking into orange AGG but not quite.

MEN -> 85, a beast, and never gives up. A little more easily tired then he was reputed to be though.

TW -> Like passing and AGG, on the verge of cracking into another level. Not there though. His TW has naturally increased as part of his adaption to Barca.He makes good runs, and seems to have built a fairly good understanding with his team-mates, if not yet exceptional. Still very individualistic on the ball though, preventing a thought of yellow.

Here are some videos i used along with just watching matches that helped my opinion. There is really just tonnes of footage of him (full matches!).

I am not 100% sure about it anymore though, concerning SPA and MEN as he has shown what PSD closer shows. I would agree with keeping passinng stats as they are.

If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 26, 23:03

i agree he needs an update , mostly his DA and TECH is overrated by quite a bit in here , i mean , sometimes he is so agile and great dribbler , deserving of 90-91 DA , but sometimes his touch is so off , and he barely shows 88 , 87 should be fine with TECH decrease as well . STA should be 90+ , he is tiredless , he can run whole day , i mean , he chase down defenders , press goalkeeper and stuff like that , that's something we should consider as well in Pedro and Messi sets , both players do chase down defenders and press them deep in their half ...
Header and jump should be bit higher , he has great vertical leap , he is 169cm tall and still heads a lot of shots , header 78 and jump 87 .
MEN around 85
DS at 92 is fine
I consider his TS bit higher than 87 , maybe 88 or even 89 , or I'm maybe confusing it with ACC , but this guy has blazing speed , quickness and agility .
I might even agree with 87 TS but bit higher ACC , Agility is fine for me .
He became smarter and more TECH than at Udinese , AGG must be low red value , it just has to be and his TW needs update , 80 could be enough maybe even higher as he is always running and opening himself for teammates .
Passing could use slight boost , mostly his LPA and LPS , LPA could be at 80 while SPS at 82 is good enough ...

furymaker

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 26, 23:22

furymaker wrote:I consider his TS bit higher than 87 , maybe 88 or even 89 , or I'm maybe confusing it with ACC , but this guy has blazing speed , quickness and agility .

Did you see the set i posted above? I personally think his TS isn't that great, 86 is the absolute highest he should have. His first 10 yards are indeed blazing, but over a distance his speed is not that outstanding, often this is where he can be caught up to.

Passing could use slight boost , mostly his LPA and LPS , LPA could be at 80 while SPS at 82 is good enough ...

Completely disagree about passing, his passing is still pretty bad, it disrupts barca's flow sometimes. (by bad i mean just too average for the quality barca depends on)

vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 27, 00:40

his crossing is good , his short passing is bad for barca standards .
and about his speed , i have read what you said , but that doesn't change my opinion , for me , he is faster than Adriano , either Adriano is not as fast as 88 or Alexis is faster than that , he had a lot of great off ball runs in counter attacks where he outran whole Barca squad by pretty good distance ...
so you consider him slower or equal as Ozil ? That's just so wrong

furymaker

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 27, 00:53

furymaker wrote:and about his speed , i have read what you said , but that doesn't change my opinion , for me , he is faster than Adriano , either Adriano is not as fast as 88 or Alexis is faster than that , he had a lot of great off ball runs in counter attacks where he outran whole Barca squad by pretty good distance ...

Did you see the copa del rey final? Adiano is really really quick. I don't think over a distance race Sanchez is faster then Adriano. Sanchez has 92 ACC, this shows his great burst of speed, and his 92 DS means he keeps alot of speed on the ball. Watch the Alexis vs Valencia video i put along with my set, it shows his great burst, but defenders catching up to him without much difficulty over a distance.

...so you consider him slower or equal as Ozil ? That's just so wrong

Ozil is actually pretty fast, and i think it was agreed in his section, Ozil is a TS>ACC player, he has great speed but 1) he doesn't have so many oppurtunities to show it in CMF, and 2) his ACC is not so good as his TS, so that in short distance, he doesn't have an amazing burst of speed, and is not so quick to accelerate, but at TOP speed he is easily equal to or faster then Alexis.

vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 27, 08:07

yea i saw copa del rey final as well as every single barcelona match , i know adriano is fast and really fast for that matter , but you had 1 run where Alexis outran him , don't know if you noticed it ?
and about videos , i've watched them , first of all there were only 2 situations where he could show his TS against Valencia ( 1. when he got 1v1 with GK ) , Mathieu who has 89 TS was chasing him and he caught Alexis down only because Alexis slowed down to take his time and pick his spot to shoot , while he was running full speed Mathieu wasn't even close , 2. when he kicked his ball next to right flank , he outran everyone and then switched direction by 90dig . and slowed down , Ruiz and Mathieu caught him up , really there is no situation where he get caught up because his lack of speed on long distances , watch some Chilean games , there you can notice his full speed because Chile plays on counter attacks , trust me , I could give him low oranges if only determining by Chile games .
And in the end of video vs Valencia he had run vs fresh Alba ( who has 87 TS if I'm not wrong ) and there were pretty much equal , but that part didn't last long as he slowed down .

Could you point that part where he is running at TS and defenders are "catching up to him without much difficulty" ?

furymaker

Postby vinnie » 2012 May 27, 09:50

That quote is taken out of context, you should've included the part where i was saying "over distance". ACC can make speed very illusionary, the run between Mathieu and Alexis highlights the advantage of ACC, from current sets, it was 92 ACC(Alexis) vs 81 ACC(Mathieu), for 15-20 yards, ACC basically is determinate of speed. Only after about 20 yards can you start to see true TS appear. Also you have a slight inaccuracy in that Mathieu is 88 TS not 89 as you say. No big deal.

Here's a race between Alexis and Pepe to the ball (2:29), Pepe has to cover more distance, has worse ACC and 87 TS like Alexis, he is clearly faster then Alexis in that race.
+(4:20), running with Joan Oriol rated at 82 TS, he does not clearly show such a superiority of speed.
+(6:50), a foot race with Jorge Fucile (84TS), appears equal to or slower then fucile whereas 87 should easily see him race ahead of the defender

I think that if we compare to the ladder, I don't see Sanchez comfortably at an 87. I concede the possibility, but suggest as well that 87 is a little over the top. I was playing around with 85 TS in game, and honestly it felt fine. 85 TS is not slow by any means, and especially with his ACC and DS. It felt right on him too which may be more important then the lesser details.

I don't think at max speed (TS) he is as fast as Tello, or Joel Campbell, or Iturbe.

I don't think as well your points on his Chile NT speed are so valid without some available footage.

Also, when you are pointing out examples could you please state the moments (time) in the video? I still am not sure what you mean by your second point.

Alexis shows great bursts of speed, but over a distance it is not as impressive. I think he is just abit OP with 87 TS, and 85 TS works perfectly fine in game, it replicates him much better in my opinion. My second point which I hope will be easier to converse over is his AGI. Fury if you have no more problems can we talk about that? PM me what you're thinking otherwise. I'd like to start opening the possibilty of 96 AGI -> a downgrade to 94 AGI.

vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 27, 11:47

I'll try to find some examples of his speed while playing for Chile , just to take a notice , these runs you mentioned aren't clearly his TS , if they are he doesn't even deserves yellow TS .

Here's a video where he shows great DA and DS and another one of his chasing downs and things like that .

furymaker

Postby vinnie » 2012 Jun 19, 22:47

I have two concerns;

First, I really don't think he's 96 AGI, 94 at most. The speed of turns and explosiveness he's shown this season has been no better then what Giovinco can do. I think he's more a 94 AGI
Second, I think his BB might be a little high, i noticed that alot of times he bounces off opponents and gets tossed around abit, he doesn't seem stronger then messi to me, more like an 81 BB.

Not entirely sure about BB, but fairly sure he's not a 96 AGI.

vinnie

Postby furymaker » 2012 Jun 19, 23:16

sometimes he does show 96 agi , but not as regular as he did while playing for Udinese , I agree with lower AGI value , 94 or even 95 is good , he had some crazy turns this season as well as raw moments .
About BB , yes he does sometimes seem to be easy on his feet , but here is the opposite things than AGI , he shows on more regular basis this kind of BB than lower one , most of the times he is hard to knock or even to move , he has amazing strength for such a small dude . He had some amazing duels this past season , I wouldn't dare to touch his BB , as he sometimes shows even higher value than current one

furymaker

Postby Los Muchachos » 2012 Jun 21, 10:01

Agree with AGI 94.

Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world
Los Muchachos

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal FC