José María Giménez

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Mod's

PES Stats Database

José María Giménez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2014 Oct 15, 03:58

GM Note :- No old stats were provided by the poster.

VReznoV

Re: José María Giménez

Postby VReznoV » 2015 May 06, 07:18

Taha's stats is most fit for him IMO
someone should burn Ballon d'Or trophy
TeamGrizi

Postby TeamGrizi » 2015 Aug 16, 12:08

Good header from Gimenez he scoring one goal against Real Betis in Carranza Trophy pre season, suggestion header and jump should be incerased a bit
TeamGrizi

Postby TeamGrizi » 2015 Aug 20, 01:54

he need man marking to

https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=cXbJpKldtfg
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2016 Feb 10, 11:38

I have updated him
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Feb 10, 18:08

Yeah, I like the set, but I have some doubts on RES, BB and MENT. I know he has higher RES than Godin to mark a difference between them (Giménez is the one with more "hounding" attitude), but I'm not sure, he doesn't look so good in this as Medel, for example (he's at 86 but he's really underrated in this aspect for me). Plus, I don't like the DEF+RES combo. Yes, is the same combo David Luiz has, and I've also said in his thread than he's overrated, even if he has white TW (same case here), cause that makes him a better tackler of what he's in real life.
About BB; is not only that Suarez destroyed him, also I don't see him being so strong... I remember some duels with Messi last year and he couldn't even move him. He reminds me of Otamendi; good RES and hounding attitude but kinda weak when he loses his position (what happens often because of high RES) and he can't beat a mid yellows BB opponent when he's behind him.
I have Otamendi on 82 BB to make him more balanced, maybe Giménez could have the same value, but I want to see other opinions.
The rest of the set looks perfect.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2016 Aug 18, 13:01

Any suggestion regarding def then? You said you dont like the combo But you didnt say anythin about def itself. I mght agree on BB though.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Jun 09, 10:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWzzu0dIg3s

He needs to start sorting that shit out. He is prone to commit really dire mistakes such as this one. I mean you can't blame him, had it been a succesful clearance we'd probably be praising his anticipation, but he is never lucky...and it happens too often for such a good defender. He ought to mature in time, skillwise he's one of the best young defenders in the world but considering he's been an important player at a top tier team since he was 20 years old you'd expect him to be a bit more fortunate, even at friendlies :lol:
kunmariano wrote:

Return to “Club Atlético de Madrid”