Leonardo Ulloa

Moderators: vinnie, BigStu, Jez, Mod's

Leonardo Ulloa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 07, 19:59

Name: José Leonardo Ulloa

Attack: Isn't that fantastic on this, but he's capable to dismark of the opponent to score. Also, *Positioning will help him a lot here.

Defence: Doesn't track back a lot, but he sometimes appear out of the box to receive the ball.

Balance: Maybe I've overrated him there, but is one of his most notable assets.He has no fear to fight body-to-body against heavier defenders, as example Pascal Cygan. He impressed me how he managed to beat Cygan! :shock: Also he's very secure at protecting the ball with his body after receiving a pass, is impressive, pay attention on it.

Stamina: He's not a kind of eletric player, but cover a good ground on attack. Sometimes is subbed, though.

Speed: He has good speed on his legs, despiting being a very tall and powerful forward. I saw him a little slow to accelerate, but good to keep his speed when running. Also, with ball in feet he has a pretty nice speed.

Response: He has decent reactions. Isn't a kind of a poacher, really. But when tries to be one, he gets offside considerably. Also, this value I think is good to justify his right place, in the right time kind of goals and his antecipations when score.

Dribbling & Agility: Has a immense agility considering his body build. He's great on 1-1 dribbles against the defenders due to it, but he doesn't surpass the defender every time he tries. He has a pretty decent close control for a guy of his size, but he loose the control of the ball very often when tries to surpass, as said.

Passing: He's pretty decent on short ones, but really awful on crosses and those 'airborne' stuff. :mrgreen:

Shoting: Sometimes he can miss the most easy goal of his life with a impressive shot on the post with no keeper under the goal bar :| And is pretty hard to rate him on it because his goals are the most easy ones, and sometimes he fails.

FKA and Curling: Never seen him taking one. Curling is from clinon's set.

Header and Jump: One of his strengths. Very powerful in the air, scores more with head than feet, but doesn't have a immense power on his headers.

Technique: Another big strength of this big guy. He has a excellent 1-touch for a guy of his size, controlling the ball with chest, outside of feet, head. Also is capable to try some tricks sometimes. His technique is comparable to Llorente, but saving the differences between them, but Ulloa is close, really.

Agression: Very attack minded, barely pass his midline to defend. Stays up most part of the game as the first man to press the defence when the opponents have possesion of the ball.

Mentality: Was a crucial member of Castellon's squad last season, despiting their relegation to Segunda B. Fighted for every ball in attack, like a real Argentinian guy, with Garra y Sangre :lol: and also he scored important goals that leaved the team with some hope to avoid the worst thing, but the worst thing happened to them, unfortunately.

Team Work: He's always in a good position to receive the ball, and have a good connection with his offensive mates. Sometimes drift to the side or goes outside of the box to receive the ball.

*Penalties as Optional: He's capable to score a good amount of them that he can take. But he failed a lot of penalties last season, so I'm in doubts on it.

Last edited by brazilianpesfan on 2010 Sep 16, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Leonardo ULLOA

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 May 16, 19:51

Agree with a raise in attack, a 82 seems fine for me. I feel his agility could sit around 76-77, close to Llorente.
I'm not too familiar with Riki, but taking into account your suggestion, should Riki have a worse value in Attack compared to Quini, Ulloa and Guerra, for example?

brazilianpesfan

Postby Xyder » 2012 May 16, 23:16

Riki doesn't deserve 82 since his second season at Deportivo, I mean, he was a fantastic forward for Getafe, but he hasn't shown the same at Deportivo.
He's good, true, but I feel other attackers are better than him. Specially the ones you mentioned, everyone has their own assets, but Guerra, Quini and Ulloa are better players on ATT than Riki for sure. I won't justify my suggestion only seeing their teammates, but it's true they have a big influence.
I like to hear Korinov's thoughts on Riki's set.

Xyder

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 17, 11:39

Well, I already told you by PM. I'd put Ulloa at 83, IMO he deserves it. Regarding Riki, he's a difficult player to rate because depends a lot on his state of form. If he's on good shape, he's one of the best strikers in the division without a doubt (at least from my point of view). If he's not, then his style of play is close to "Fat in the Box".

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 May 17, 16:28

LMAO at 'Fat in the box' :lol:

brazilianpesfan

Previous

Return to Brighton & Hove Albion FC