Leonardo Ulloa

Moderators: BigStu, vinnie, Jez, Mod's

Leonardo Ulloa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Aug 07, 19:59

Name: José Leonardo Ulloa

Attack: Isn't that fantastic on this, but he's capable to dismark of the opponent to score. Also, *Positioning will help him a lot here.

Defence: Doesn't track back a lot, but he sometimes appear out of the box to receive the ball.

Balance: Maybe I've overrated him there, but is one of his most notable assets.He has no fear to fight body-to-body against heavier defenders, as example Pascal Cygan. He impressed me how he managed to beat Cygan! :shock: Also he's very secure at protecting the ball with his body after receiving a pass, is impressive, pay attention on it.

Stamina: He's not a kind of eletric player, but cover a good ground on attack. Sometimes is subbed, though.

Speed: He has good speed on his legs, despiting being a very tall and powerful forward. I saw him a little slow to accelerate, but good to keep his speed when running. Also, with ball in feet he has a pretty nice speed.

Response: He has decent reactions. Isn't a kind of a poacher, really. But when tries to be one, he gets offside considerably. Also, this value I think is good to justify his right place, in the right time kind of goals and his antecipations when score.

Dribbling & Agility: Has a immense agility considering his body build. He's great on 1-1 dribbles against the defenders due to it, but he doesn't surpass the defender every time he tries. He has a pretty decent close control for a guy of his size, but he loose the control of the ball very often when tries to surpass, as said.

Passing: He's pretty decent on short ones, but really awful on crosses and those 'airborne' stuff. :mrgreen:

Shoting: Sometimes he can miss the most easy goal of his life with a impressive shot on the post with no keeper under the goal bar :| And is pretty hard to rate him on it because his goals are the most easy ones, and sometimes he fails.

FKA and Curling: Never seen him taking one. Curling is from clinon's set.

Header and Jump: One of his strengths. Very powerful in the air, scores more with head than feet, but doesn't have a immense power on his headers.

Technique: Another big strength of this big guy. He has a excellent 1-touch for a guy of his size, controlling the ball with chest, outside of feet, head. Also is capable to try some tricks sometimes. His technique is comparable to Llorente, but saving the differences between them, but Ulloa is close, really.

Agression: Very attack minded, barely pass his midline to defend. Stays up most part of the game as the first man to press the defence when the opponents have possesion of the ball.

Mentality: Was a crucial member of Castellon's squad last season, despiting their relegation to Segunda B. Fighted for every ball in attack, like a real Argentinian guy, with Garra y Sangre :lol: and also he scored important goals that leaved the team with some hope to avoid the worst thing, but the worst thing happened to them, unfortunately.

Team Work: He's always in a good position to receive the ball, and have a good connection with his offensive mates. Sometimes drift to the side or goes outside of the box to receive the ball.

*Penalties as Optional: He's capable to score a good amount of them that he can take. But he failed a lot of penalties last season, so I'm in doubts on it.

Last edited by brazilianpesfan on 2010 Sep 16, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Leonardo ULLOA

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Jun 21, 13:30

Moved to Almeria. Surely will deserve an update. :roll:

Source

brazilianpesfan

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Jun 21, 13:34

Moved ;)

it is a good signing for the Almeria, the update is necessary, soon I will see some matches of the Castellon

JuLiTo

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Aug 13, 01:48

I'm watching a last season game of Ulloa, to taking notes for a new set, and I'm impressed with his body strength. He hasn't any problem against Cygan body-to-body. :shock:

In some sources I found him with 189cm/90kg. UD Almeria's official site didn't give his height/weight yet :roll:

brazilianpesfan

Postby Fixer » 2010 Sep 14, 12:00

Have you seen him yesterday? That's a goal :P

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby julgui » 2010 Sep 14, 12:05

New Pic: Image

does not measure the 190 cm. Possibly height: 186cm

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
julgui

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Sep 14, 17:35

Yeah, indeed, great goal. That really justify my 81-82 for TECH in new set. And yes, he's 190cm.

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Sep 15, 03:06

[see first post]

Last edited by brazilianpesfan on 2010 Sep 16, 01:55, edited 2 times in total.
brazilianpesfan

Postby Fixer » 2010 Sep 15, 07:26

That one is good. But I doubt on BB, maybe an 88-89 value is more appropiate. Would like to see him against Gregory for instance tough.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Sep 15, 18:10

I've changed his BB to 89, because I'll update Cygan's BB to 88 ;)

brazilianpesfan

Postby Xyder » 2010 Sep 15, 21:02

brazilianpesfan wrote:Here's my set to Ulloa based on his times at Castellon last season. Some explanations after the set. Xyder, I would like to get 1st post, as I did a complete overhaul and clinon it's not around anymore, I think.

All your wishes become true, Mat :D :lol:

Xyder

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Sep 16, 01:55

Xyder wrote:All your wishes become true, Mat :D :lol:

Hooray! :lol: I added my explanations of stats on 1st post now :mrgreen:

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 May 25, 12:16

New Getafe's objective for next season.

brazilianpesfan

Postby Zinho » 2011 Jun 29, 22:32

A update for him ?

Zinho

Postby Eternal Night » 2011 Oct 09, 18:56

Shirt name: LEO ULLOA

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 07, 16:00

There was an interview with him on Marca and they pointed out he was 1.85 m (I guess It should be true as It was an interview...)

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby JuLiTo » 2011 Dec 08, 10:53

Fixed, thanks mate ;)

JuLiTo

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 08, 11:45

I have no other proofs but not sure...1.90 seemed too much to me, I think 1.85 Is more like It.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2012 May 16, 02:04

Based on new standards, his Agi and ACC look quite high. I cant suggest nothing because I havent see any single match of Almeria this season, but the pace of his movements were slower than 80 for sure while playing for castellon...

brazilianpesfan

Postby Xyder » 2012 May 16, 19:22

Yeah, he isn't so agile. Also don't you think he could get better ATT? He's probably with Guerra the best attacker of Segunda and I don't see Riki above them, Riki works well in a team where everyone knows well each other and work as a team in offense, Ulloa and Guerra depend more of his good movements on attack, 'cause they aren't surrounded by very good players such Guardado or Valerón.

Xyder

Next

Return to Leicester City