Juan Manuel Martínez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Juan Manuel Martínez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 08, 05:20

Juan Manuel Martínez vs Santos 2012 by vickingo73
Juan Manuel Martínez vs Independiente HD (Pre-Season) 2013 By Vickingo

Last edited by Vickingo on 2014 Aug 11, 11:31, edited 14 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013 and fixed links
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Apr 19, 06:03

jorgecavs wrote:Agree with this.
S07: Shoulder Feint Skills
S08: Turning Skills

Yes and IMO Tactical Dribbling is a must. He's not in his best shape but he is the best dribblier in AFA.
Also if S01 - Marauding is on his INDEX CARDS shouldn`t it be Reaction on his SPECIAL HABILITIES?

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 30, 18:08

Summary against Estudiantes:
Spoiler: show
0:30 Playing.
1:36 Dribbling and Foul.
2:01 Header Good.
2:10 Grean pass with his left foot.
3:05 Speak.
3:35 Dribbling.
4:02 Dribbling.
4:13 Header and Goal.
4:55 Great Shot.
5:40 Triangulation and Dribbling.
6:36 Is replaced.
7:45 Speak.

He is playing very well, this recovering the high level that was one year ago.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 01, 05:11

jorgecavs wrote:Summary against Estudiantes:
0:30 Playing.
1:36 Dribbling and Foul.
2:01 Header Good.
2:10 Grean pass with his left foot.
3:05 Speak.
3:35 Dribbling.
4:02 Dribbling.
4:13 Header and Goal.
4:55 Great Shot.
5:40 Triangulation and Dribbling.
6:36 Is replaced.
7:45 Speak.

He is playing very well, this recovering the high level that was one year ago.

I totally agree. He deserves a couple of updates

nachogr28

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 02, 02:21

Amazing performance today!! His old level is definitely back. In the next days I'll post some suggestions for him, not a new set but almost...
The stats in think that should be modified: BAL/TS/AGI/DA/DS/SPS/SA/SP/ST/HEA/MENT/TW + some SPECIAL HABILITIES and INDEX CARDS. I think Jorge is making a new set too... so let's wait

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 02, 04:50

the "burrito" back! the rivals can only stop him with fouls, back right on the most important moment of the season. It is unfortunate that mistakes the first penalty in Velez, deserved a goal.
nachogr28 wrote:I think Jorge is making a new set too... so let's wait

yes. ;)

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 May 02, 14:53

Outstanding level of Burrito, just magic, unstoppable as before. A shame that he was born in this era when there are many world class players like Pipa, Messi, Aguero, Tevez, Lavezzi, Milito, etc cause he has level to have a chance at NT without any doubt. I do love him when he plays almost like a WF and it's almost impossible to disposses from the ball, his dribble is kinda strange, but really effective. Could have a boost there, something near oranges wouldn't be overrated for what he's showing. I've been testing with green ts (78) with 86 in acc and believe me that's better than a yellow one, it's difficult to watch running too much without the ball and when he does it he doesn't show 90% of times his full speed or that's his full speed, nothing impressive. He's so quick with the ball, he puts all his effort to carry the ball glued to his foot and magicly with awesome pace. The same with his SP, each time I'm more convinced that he needs a decrease there, he doesn't have any kind of force in his shoot, he barely reaches the goal when he shoots, or he does it always inside the box...how much do you need to do that in game? Trust me that even with 70 he's well replicated. His combo spa/sps/lpa/lps in this set is almost perfect, he hasn't any pace on it, but he's really accurate mostly.

Vickingo

Postby xeneize » 2012 May 02, 15:28

yes, i can't say disagree to that, he's returned to his level
about those suggestions are really needed, his full speed is not good (similar than pocho insua but a bit faster IMO), his best weapon is his ACC, his burst are really good the most of times and he use it to avoid opponents
about DA, yes, he can have 1/2 points more, he's really effective in this like you said, not much to add, with see him a bit you can realize this
his SP is like Blandi's one, really week, no need more than greys to replaite his shoots

btw, agree about his pass stats, when i was testing his STA a time ago, i realized he maked MORE THAN GOOD passes, really effectives, and when i realized the actual numbers i surprised because works really fine in game

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 May 02, 20:09

I agree with you with the passes, I only think that maybe his SPS could be just a bit higher. IMO he's faster doing short passes than in the long ones. Yesterday he played a couple of fast short ones. Well, yesterday he did everything fine haha. A shame about the penalty.
About his TS, It's right what u say that he walks the field, but sometimes he makes very fast runs so as to pressure the opponents and there he shows considerably higher TS. And he always ("la tira larga"), as for example in the penalty he manufactures, and when you do that in the game (pressing and holding L1 fast), he uses his TS, so I'm not for decreasing his TS. Insua walks the pitch like el burrito, but he also makes quick runs sometimes without the ball (in attack) and with a green value in TS it's harder for him to do it.
His TW yesterday was excellent. He helped in defense and recovered a couple of balls behind the midfield. Something that he used to do in the past a lot.
And IMO the most important thing to raise is his AGILITY. I think that his "magic" comes from there. I'm trying a new set, but I also know that Jorge is making a new set himself, so I'll wait to see him first because he's making really good ones lately.

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 09, 04:57

Notes: TECHNIQUE
against Atlético Nacional _col (Home and Away) and Argentinos Juniors _arg. May 1 to May 8, 2012.
Its performance is excellent these last games, returned to the level it had in 2010/2011. In these games was not as dangerous in attack, was lack of efficacy in some situations, defense remains the same as always. In header accuracy showed a slight improvement, with some accurate passes and rejections in the defensive zone. His dribble accuracy is the best of Velez and one of the best in the league, he always had complete control of the ball, opponents could never steal the ball, they could just stop doing it fouls, it is pure magic. He was inaccuracy on the short passes in general these last games, but the cross still have the same venom as ever. His Shot Accuracy was regular in these games, however made ​​few shots. He did not make free kicks and his swerve was still business as usual. At times he had some difficulty controlling the ball, it took a few seconds more. Its ability to handle both feet is excellent, he uses both feet to dribble with equal effectively, to send the same cross, he tends to do more cross with his left foot to the right, and both are equal effecctive. He was a mixture of SS and LWF, most of the game usually played on the left side and at times going through the center and right.

1:58: Dribbling and Speed

10:05 Dribbling
27:55 Passes
34:15 Dribble
35:10 Pass to Pratto
38:55 Dribble and
49:40 Pressing
49:55 Canchero
58:05 Defence
1:08:05 Attack
1:14:25 dribbling and Shot
1:27:00 Replaced

Video compiled 2010/2012.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jun 11, 20:44

His DA should be the highest in AFA. IMO higher than Riquelme (or at least equal). He's got the ball tied to his foot

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 11, 23:10

nachogr28 wrote:His DA should be the highest in AFA. IMO higher than Riquelme (or at least equal). He's got the ball tied to his foot

Undoubtedly, the DA is orange, it's a shame they do not do videos of him, so that everyone can see his great dribbling.
Btw, I noticed the other hand very fast in the game against Rafaela, I not say to DS, but TS, which had a high speed without the ball, was a surprise. On the other hand I have no doubt that he is ambidextrous, at least as often as he uses his left foot.

His last goal, great definition with right foot. 0:00

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jun 12, 01:54

If you give me a little of time I can prepare a Martinez vs X team...but I need time. Btw, I do believe (I've said it earlier I guess) that his DA should be higher, it's just outstanding. What I do believe too and I still think is about his SP...he doesn't need more than a white value, even with 70 will be fine...test in game as I did.

Vickingo

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jun 12, 17:42

jorgecavs wrote:
nachogr28 wrote:His DA should be the highest in AFA. IMO higher than Riquelme (or at least equal). He's got the ball tied to his foot

Undoubtedly, the DA is orange, it's a shame they do not do videos of him, so that everyone can see his great dribbling.
Btw, I noticed the other hand very fast in the game against Rafaela, I not say to DS, but TS, which had a high speed without the ball, was a surprise. On the other hand I have no doubt that he is ambidextrous, at least as often as he uses his left foot.

His last goal, great definition with right foot. 0:00

I totally agree with you Jorge. I always said that his TS should be higher. He's really fast. Sometimes he seems to be walking the field, but it's mostly because of his low stamina. When he wants he's really fast. Yes, i agree with vickingo that his SP shouldn't be higher, but his SA & ST should be increased. He scores a lot.

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jun 28, 12:27

preparing the update for the burrito...
After testing several games in the PES IA, for now I suggest this ...
Attack: 82
Defence: 46
Balance: 74
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 82
Response: 82
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 89
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 62
Curling: 69
Header: 78
Jump: 81
Technique: 82
Mentality: 76
Teamwork: 74

Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 8

:!: Read all the previous comments before commenting please.

jorgecavs

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 01, 01:46

jorgecavs wrote:preparing the update for the burrito...
After testing several games in the PES IA, for now I suggest this ...
Attack: 82
Defence: 46
Balance: 74
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 82
Response: 82
Agility: 88
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 89
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 83
Free Kick Accuracy: 62
Curling: 69
Header: 78
Jump: 81
Technique: 82
Mentality: 76
Teamwork: 74

Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 8

:!: Read all the previous comments before commenting please.

Nice suggestions!! I'd suggest 75 for his Balance, and definitely an orange number for his DA (higher than romagnili IMO and same as riquelme). Now I'm testing him with 93 in DA. I Agree with his TS: 82. I'm not so sure about his SA and RESP but I'll test the values you suggest. Another things Jorge that should be updated are his special skills and cards

nachogr28

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 01, 02:03

I'm not sure the BB, because he lost all melee fighting, and the few times he loses the ball is because of this, sometimes charging fouls and some not, but he lost a lot of BB this semester. The DA can be 90, I had many doubts, between 89 and 90, but if anyone says will be 90, ie if no one objects to the color orange. With new definiones the "burrito" is very high these values, although perhaps seems exaggerated, does not deserve less than 81 in both, attack: him and Augustus were far the best in the squads, and perhaps with 80-81 RESP enough. I am not currently updating the cards because they are of PES 2011, and I only know of PES 2012, I will wait for PES 2013 to update the cards.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 01, 02:12

Seriously SA 83? And imho I'm still thinking that his TS shouldn't be above than 80 tbh, works pretty fine in game, he's pure acceleration with a decent long step, but nothing special. Remember that SA 83 must be almost in pair with Cavenaghi and Farias and he isn't really so good as they are...it'll make him score a lot as he doesn't, even more if you raise his attack. Is his response so high? I'm sorry about questions but I'm not pretty sure about them, i'd appreciate some explanation if you can Jorge ;). The rest seem fine, loved that stamina value and SPS.

Vickingo

Postby nachogr28 » 2012 Jul 01, 02:15

vickingo_73 wrote:Seriously SA 83? And imho I'm still thinking that his TS shouldn't be above than 80 tbh, works pretty fine in game, he's pure acceleration with a decent long step, but nothing special. Remember that SA 83 must be almost in pair with Cavenaghi and Farias and he isn't really so good as they are...it'll make him score a lot as he doesn't, even more if you raise his attack. Is his response so high? I'm sorry about questions but I'm not pretty sure about them, i'd appreciate some explanation if you can Jorge ;). The rest seem fine, loved that stamina value and SPS.

I have my doubts about SA and RESP too, but I'm sure that 82 is the right value for him in TS. You can notice his high TS when he "la tira larga", and he does it all the time. Pretty fast in that. With a green level in TS he always loses with the defenders. I think that maybe you think that his Ts should be low because he ussually "walks the pitch", but when he has to run fast he's definitely a fast player with or without the ball.

nachogr28

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Jul 01, 02:17

Yeah i know what you mean and I understand that, btw I'm not suggesting a green value...80 suits perfect imo...82 will be so much, not too much to say...vague comment I know it.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Jul 01, 03:33

Well let's start RESP, as I said in my previous comment perhaps I exaggerate and could be 80-81, these high values ​​are more than anything for his reaction to the "free balls" which always gets them, especially in the area, even made a few goals like that, but dont really am not so sure. Because it is difficult to assess due to their style of play and for represent in the PES, 82 could be good, as also 74 and also could be right, an enigma to me now that I think of it ...

And SA is the effectiveness of shots, it is true that shoots very little, but never wrong to goal. probably also because he always shoots very close to the goal, ie in the area, due to poor SP, but the accuracy is very good.
note here that not a shot wasn't a goal.
4:55

and compared the other seems exaggerated, but maybe worth 81, no less.

Another thing is that with these stats is 0 selfish, that is always many short passes and never dribbling, I'm thinking of reducing SPA and TW and test. this is even despite having the cards Trickster and Incisive Run. :?

jorgecavs

PreviousNext

Return to Club Atlético Boca Juniors