Juan Manuel Martínez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Juan Manuel Martínez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 08, 05:20

Image


Juan Manuel Martínez vs Santos 2012 by vickingo73
Juan Manuel Martínez vs Independiente HD (Pre-Season) 2013 By Vickingo

Last edited by Paablito on 2014 Oct 05, 19:57, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013 and fixed links
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9935
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

by »



 

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby xeneize » 2011 Sep 16, 20:41

agree, i think is a yellow number for sure, seeing his movements and intelligence in every match

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
User avatar
xeneize
 
Posts: 5254
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 16, 20:49

xeneize wrote:agree, i think is a yellow number for sure, seeing his movements and intelligence in every match

Do you think he deserves 80 in Attack? Do not be a bad idea.

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 16, 20:52

jorgecavs wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:I started to think that he's too much fragile and usually he's injured, and could reach C in IT. BTW, what incredible player, his dribbles are unpredictable, and may be his WFA/WFF are better, he's an specialist in cut back passes and he doesn't care to which side he turns, his domine of his feet is incredible; Reminds me prime Ortega, talking about his unpredictable and incredible feints with the ball; are those players sometimes impossible to mark succesful. In my team, I'd put him as WF, he has all the qualities of old wingers, speed, amazing touches (and a lot) in his dribbles, nice crosses, good movements in attack, fe ints,etc. This guy has a great future in Europa.

:lol: , Why only an injury? You should see more of him.
WFA/WFF is enough with 6 / 6 IMO. Perhaps he deserves more Attack, Attack is the best for his BB, albeit a stupid comparison. :roll:


No, I didn't say because of this injurie, because he's really fragil. And please try to say the things in a better way Jorge. Stupid comparision? Which? Albeit? What's that? What does mean "Attack is the best for his BB"? I don't understand.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 16, 21:00

vickingo_73 wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:I started to think that he's too much fragile and usually he's injured, and could reach C in IT. BTW, what incredible player, his dribbles are unpredictable, and may be his WFA/WFF are better, he's an specialist in cut back passes and he doesn't care to which side he turns, his domine of his feet is incredible; Reminds me prime Ortega, talking about his unpredictable and incredible feints with the ball; are those players sometimes impossible to mark succesful. In my team, I'd put him as WF, he has all the qualities of old wingers, speed, amazing touches (and a lot) in his dribbles, nice crosses, good movements in attack, fe ints,etc. This guy has a great future in Europa.

:lol: , Why only an injury? You should see more of him.
WFA/WFF is enough with 6 / 6 IMO. Perhaps he deserves more Attack, Attack is the best for his BB, albeit a stupid comparison. :roll:


No, I didn't say because of this injurie, because he's really fragil. And please try to say the things in a better way Jorge. Stupid comparision? Which? Albeit? What's that? What does mean "Attack is the best for his BB"? I don't understand.

I wanted to say that its Attack should be a number greater than his BB, because it is weaker today. Maybe ...
Attack: 80
Balance: 77

You do not know the number of faults that he receives per game and never gets injured, he is the favorite player to hit of the defenders. ;)

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 16, 22:01

Ah, now I understand, yes may be you've the reason. It's one of my favourites players Burrito as I've said before. I'm not sure about a yellow number, his off-the ball movements in attack aren't so impressive to deserve a yellow number, may be 1 point more, but until now I'm not sure.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 18, 20:52

vickingo_73 wrote:Ah, now I understand, yes may be you've the reason. It's one of my favourites players Burrito as I've said before. I'm not sure about a yellow number, his off-the ball movements in attack aren't so impressive to deserve a yellow number, may be 1 point more, but until now I'm not sure.


It happens that its position in the area, not for yellow zone (for me). Let alone considering their type of game. (Of spectacular goals and flooding (desbordes)). Another concern is the level of pass. I think SPA > SPS. Their intentions are great, but often do not reach their destination. And finally. Now much more than before without Maxi Moralez & Silva, this extremely individualistic, I think his TW could reduce 1 or 2.

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
julgui
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 20, 01:26

julgui wrote:
vickingo_73 wrote:Ah, now I understand, yes may be you've the reason. It's one of my favourites players Burrito as I've said before. I'm not sure about a yellow number, his off-the ball movements in attack aren't so impressive to deserve a yellow number, may be 1 point more, but until now I'm not sure.


It happens that its position in the area, not for yellow zone (for me). Let alone considering their type of game. (Of spectacular goals and flooding (desbordes)). Another concern is the level of pass. I think SPA > SPS. Their intentions are great, but often do not reach their destination. And finally. Now much more than before without Maxi Moralez & Silva, this extremely individualistic, I think his TW could reduce 1 or 2.

Excellent vision julgui, you do know. ;)
The SPS is very poor, and can be at 77 TW today.

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Sep 20, 01:53

But Jorge, Seb agrees with me!

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Sep 20, 22:28

vickingo_73 wrote:But Jorge, Seb agrees with me!

yes just do not agree with Seb in attack. But perhaps I'm wrong.

On the other hand I think he's more a "Mazing Run" than a "Darting Run", But it is also valid that he has both.

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby julgui » 2011 Sep 20, 22:46

jorgecavs wrote:On the other hand I think he's more a "Mazing Run" than a "Darting Run", But it is also valid that he has both.


I agree, the game adapts to much Mazing Run more than Darting Run.

Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
User avatar
julgui
 
Posts: 2771
Joined: 2010 Feb 03, 16:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 21, 16:01

So what about Burrito's BB/IT/ATT/STA/MENT/SP/SPA/SPS/TECH?

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby xeneize » 2011 Nov 21, 23:07

julgui wrote:
jorgecavs wrote:On the other hand I think he's more a "Mazing Run" than a "Darting Run", But it is also valid that he has both.


I agree, the game adapts to much Mazing Run more than Darting Run.

what about this too?

what you ahve in mind for those stats mentioned?

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
Image
User avatar
xeneize
 
Posts: 5254
Joined: 2010 Oct 17, 16:51
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 22, 13:26

With the agreed increase of AGI to 84, it'd be needed decrease a bit his BB (probably to the previous value 76 will be fine, he isn't stronge he bases his dribble in accuracy+agility), we agree in a point more in ATT and a decrease to 80 of his STA, but raising his MENT to 78. His passes are well located but usually intercepted, to recreate this the best will make a huge difference...I mean, conservate his current SPA but go to white numbers his SPS (74 looks enough), and we agree in 77 in TW to recreate his usually tendency to dribble a lot. Also, he doesn't need more than 77/78 in SP, he never proved a better power in his shoots, and if he proved sometime, he isn't consistent to deserve a yellow number, he's more a placer of the ball than a blaster. We agreed in a point more in technique and add Mazing Run instead of Darting Run.

And sinceraly I have doubts about his TS/ACC without the ball, with the ball he's amazing and he is able to make long runs mantaining his speed and this allows him to surpass a lot of opponents, but without the ball he seems a bit more than an average medium-fast stricker, I don't know, it's just a view...BTW it isn't easy watch him running a lot without the possesion of the ball.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby panza » 2011 Nov 22, 18:30

agree with you victor...

panza
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 2011 Jun 22, 17:23
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 23, 11:36

So...more opinions? Seb? Franco? Matias? Jorge?

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby jorgecavs » 2011 Nov 25, 03:31

He still is not 100%, still with the same injury, saved for the rematch with LDUQ.

User avatar
jorgecavs
 
Posts: 4487
Joined: 2009 Apr 03, 19:12
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2011 Nov 25, 10:50

Spoiler: show
vickingo_73 wrote:With the agreed increase of AGI to 84, it'd be needed decrease a bit his BB (probably to the previous value 76 will be fine, he isn't stronge he bases his dribble in accuracy+agility), we agree in a point more in ATT and a decrease to 80 of his STA, but raising his MENT to 78. His passes are well located but usually intercepted, to recreate this the best will make a huge difference...I mean, conservate his current SPA but go to white numbers his SPS (74 looks enough), and we agree in 77 in TW to recreate his usually tendency to dribble a lot. Also, he doesn't need more than 77/78 in SP, he never proved a better power in his shoots, and if he proved sometime, he isn't consistent to deserve a yellow number, he's more a placer of the ball than a blaster. We agreed in a point more in technique and add Mazing Run instead of Darting Run.

And sinceraly I have doubts about his TS/ACC without the ball, with the ball he's amazing and he is able to make long runs mantaining his speed and this allows him to surpass a lot of opponents, but without the ball he seems a bit more than an average medium-fast stricker, I don't know, it's just a view...BTW it isn't easy watch him running a lot without the possesion of the ball.


Done.

EDIT: Forgot decrease his TS. Now yes.

User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Christiancito » 2012 Feb 01, 05:09

I think you could raise a few points in ATA and TS. And you could add as a "special ability" 1-1 scoring.

User avatar
Christiancito
 
Posts: 556
Joined: 2011 Oct 27, 23:22
Location: Argentina, Avellaneda.
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Feb 01, 12:07

Naa, he isn't fast, he has an excellent pace with the ball and an amazing acceleration but he doesn't mantain it. Here it's my set of him with new standars and to give more realism to him:

Spoiler: show
vickingo_73 wrote:47th: Juan Manuel "Burrito" MARTÍNEZ

Club: Club Atlético Vélez Sarsfield
Image
Name: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ
Number: 7
Positions: SS
Nationality: Argentine _arg
Age: 26 (25/10/1985)

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 80
Defence: 45
Balance: 76
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 86
Response: 79
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 77
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 76
Shoot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 76
Header: 74
Jump: 80
Technique: 83
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 77
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 76

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
* Dribbling
* Reaction

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P09 - Cut Back Pass
S01 - Marauding

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF

VIDEOS:


User avatar
Vickingo
 
Posts: 13298
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 02:18
Location: Argentina
Has thanked: 567 times
Been thanked: 379 times

Re: Juan Manuel MARTÍNEZ

Postby panza » 2012 Feb 07, 15:36

tryed your set in game, and seems more realistic than this one.....i suggest you update it with yours

panza
 
Posts: 257
Joined: 2011 Jun 22, 17:23
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Club Atlético Boca Juniors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests