Djibril Cissé

Moderators: mat880, conker8, nonobus, Helios, Adrien, Mod's

Djibril Cissé

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:07

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Djibril CISSE

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Sep 13, 14:22

I would raise mentality as you suggest and add * Scoring. Nothing more for now. His stats are perfect.

VAMOS ARIS

Having some general ideas and will start creating some teams
Angel of Death

Postby stavrello7 » 2010 Sep 26, 14:41

updated: 26/09/2010

Mentality: 76 + *Scoring

Greek Super League Addon for pesedit patch
http://bit.ly/WHL8W1
stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2010 Sep 27, 18:19

How you can add scoring star to pes 2010?

Tsakis

Postby stavrello7 » 2010 Sep 27, 18:50

only with PES Editor by Wild@

stavrello7

Postby Tsakis » 2010 Nov 01, 23:42

I suggest a dramatic raise of his mentality!!!! The guy refuses to loose even at The last minutes of a match.. And this is really difficult regarding the fact he is the only striker for panathinaikos at is time.. He hardly gets the ball and still he runs like he'll to take the ball even when awfully tired and when his team is loosing...

In fact I believe he must have the higher value in super league now... An example for all the players to follow...

Tsakis

Postby tzanakas3 » 2010 Nov 02, 11:29

Just have in your minds that high mentality values makes the player run a lot more to all directions, more general running.He fights a lot with the defenders and try for the team but MENT doesn't reflect all these so test him before updating...

PANIONIOS RULES.GENOVA E SOLO BLUCERCHIATA - FORZA SAMP.
GLORY GLORY FOR UNITED!!!
tzanakas3

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Nov 02, 15:58

Mentality is fine, he is just as hardworking as his role requires. Scoring in late minutes is something he did quite well but most of the time it was more like chance than rather his tremendous work ethic. He is not even close to guys like Simao, Katsouranis, Gilberto in terms of hard work, he did make a good game, but most of the time he does follow the laziness of the team when that happens.

VAMOS ARIS

Angel of Death

Postby Homem-Man » 2010 Nov 13, 20:18

Injury tolerance: C

Remember that he broke his right leg.

Homem-Man

Postby Desert Eagle » 2010 Nov 13, 20:33

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..
He has no problems with injuries.. B is ok

Desert Eagle

Postby stavrello7 » 2010 Nov 13, 20:35

Homem-Man wrote:Injury tolerance: C

Remember that he broke his right leg.

im sorry but thats happened before many years

stavrello7

Postby laos13 » 2010 Nov 13, 21:20

doesn't he deserves lines*

laos13

Postby stavrello7 » 2010 Nov 13, 21:32

laos13 wrote:doesn't he deserves lines*

goal poacher is the same thing

*Lines added

stavrello7

Postby Desert Eagle » 2010 Nov 15, 09:28

I'm glad such a player plays in Greece.. He is an example of a real champion

Desert Eagle

Postby Tsakis » 2010 Nov 21, 17:35

Ok, for me this guy definately deserves an update... He definately has the edge compered to all the strikers in greece, he is in exelent shape this year and he proved he is consistent enough..

First of all 84 st is a crime... This guy can shoot from any ware with every part of his body, neck back head inside outside he does karate kicks to hit the ball!!!

He is the best of suprleague and one of the best in the world at this aspect.. I expect a serious argument not to place him at oranges.... I suggest 90 (!)... I know that this is drastic change but as I said above he is by far superior by other players I. Superlegue and 84 does not reflect that. Also after a look into global ladders at this aspect is extraordinary..

Next I think he keeps recovering much of his old speed.. 93 ts and 90 acc I think suits him well although in grecce he is hard to rate, he is faster than everyone..(btw, romentahl is overrated I. My op)

Attack: his positional sence is great! he always takes the best possible place to create a line and get a pass, the reason why he does not have more chances is because of his teammates are I bad shape.. I suggest a two point raise that is a 86.

Shoot Accuracy 78-79. He has better accuracy and reading all the pages of this tread the agrees are more than the disagrees... I cant add *scoring to pes2011 and he seems unrealistically wasteful in game.

Passing stats: spa 72, sps 73, lpa 70, tw 77-78.. He is definatelly improved his passing and linkup, you can see an excellent example at his last game to his passes to Marinos.

Mentality: 80. The guy is the perfect example of a champion. He hates to loose and he drags the whole team up not that most of them are in bad shape. He also plays his shocks off even when extremely tired chasing the bad passes he gets all the time.

Wfa: 6
Wff: 5

He hammers also his left footers and it is also more likely to use his left rather than outside of his right( although as I mentioned above he uses whatever part helps him to shoot anyway!)

Form/condition :8

He showed that for 1 year he is consistently on top form and he can handle a lot of consecutive full matches..

Ps: I know that I am suggesting a drastic change but I am currently play testing panathinaikos as an opponent using other supperleague and not only teams... Cisse does not seem to have the edge he shows at real life with his current stats...
I also have a lot of conclusions about all panathinaikos players but I don't have time posting all right away...

Tsakis

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Nov 22, 17:26

I agree he is the best in Greece in terms of ST, 90 imo is just not realistic for him or anyone in Greece. For me he can have an 86, which makes him by far the best and on par with guys like Keane, Nilmar, Mutu, Klose Vucinic, I think it is a fair value for Cisse.

Now about accuracy, it is not his best value when it comes to finishing, he mostly relies on his awesome power and technique to send the ball anywhere out of the keeper's reach and into the net. I believe a raise in 77 - 78 is reasonable, also he has *Scoring which can make him nab them easier.

About his passing, I can't say I disagree with your values, even though the current ones are not that far off from what you suggest. I do disagree though with teamwork, guys like Cesarec or even Blanco can link up their teammates better and more often than Cisse does.

Mentality can go up to 79. He did make some improvements probably he is equal to Mitroglou or Muslimovic

Also the suggestions for WFA/WFF are reasonable

VAMOS ARIS

Angel of Death

Postby Tsakis » 2010 Nov 23, 09:57

I just can't accept the reasoning "it is too much for Greece" eventhough I really respect your opinions aod.. If a player has an aspect I think he must get it in stats too.. I mean I didn't see anyone lowering romentals speed stats because he came to Greece( although thisnis an example I personally beleve he needed a downgrade in speed stats from last year).. Cisse is one of the best in the world when it comes to difficult shooting.. He kicks the ball with every possible way and uses Avery inch of his body to avoid the most defences pressure possible and don't loose time.

Indeed his shoots relly more in power and timing.. But 78 shooting accuracy is a minimum.. I also can't find a way to add scoring in pes2011 ps3 version of the game and there is where I test my values..

Tsakis

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Nov 23, 12:23

Well with 86 he will be very good as well, it will place him among some of the best strikers in the world, i found 87 or higher a bit unrealistic as he seems way too good even compared with other strikers.

About Scoring, it is a hidden star in the PC version, as it was for PES2010, I doubt you can edit it in PS3. We need to use these stats for people who use older versions of PES as well. They still have an effect, even hidden

VAMOS ARIS

Angel of Death

Postby Tsakis » 2010 Nov 23, 12:40

St is only one of the striker stats.. Higuain is by far inferior than cisse in terms of shooting from difficult positions.. Don't unterestmate a player just because he plays in greece.. If murinio has cisse in his roaster I strongly believe higuain would have a rough time being in the starting 11 every game.. He is in exelent form, surely world class and playing in Greece can't change that..
Afterall cisse is closer to the pure blood cf type murinio likes at the top of his offense..

Thus I still believe 90 is good.. I need something more than " he plays in greece" to change it in my of..

Also as much as i respect your foortball and understanding of how stats work on pes aod,I want to wait and see what others believe about this...

Ps: if scoring is not applicable in latter versions of pes then we should rate a player differently at those versions right?

Tsakis

Postby Angel of Death » 2010 Nov 23, 19:44

I think you misunderstood me, I did not say that players in Greece are not worth of having stats at 90+, I just believe that it would be too much for Cisse, he is great in that, the best in Greece without a doubt, but there are other guys in Europe who deserve better. stavrello suggested having him at 90 as well, my opinion is that a value at 86 or at most 87 is the best for Cisse.

It is a matter that should be discussed with other members though and I want to hear some opinions before changing anything.

About the hidden stars, I really don't know. I think there has been a discussion on Stats analyzed and explained. I suggest you take a look there as the threads will definitely help you

VAMOS ARIS

Angel of Death

Postby chilipepper » 2010 Nov 28, 20:36

djibril for president!

The only values I don't agree with are:

DA->77
SA-> 78
ST->86
TEC->78

chilipepper