Ricardo van Rhijn

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ricardo van Rhijn

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Mar 22, 13:37

Young rightback who quickly rose in through the rank to debut in the Dutch national team within about 7 months after his Eredivisie debut. What stands out are his stamina and pace. Has good ball abilities for a defender and wins most on his air battles because of his above average length and decent leap for a wing player.

http://eredivisielive.nl/video/49671-pi ... rhijn.html

Roy

Re: Ricardo van Rhijn

Postby Roy » 2013 May 21, 06:49

Ok, after looking at him once again, I can conclude:

His DEF is correctly rated after all, I mean, he's a bad defender OVERALL, but his marking ability is pretty good, he's a decent tackler, but he rarely does the effort to defend.

ATT should be quite a bit lower, he's basically too dumb to create danger, usually makes the wrong choices, or skyrockets his crosses, I see him on 67....
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 May 24, 13:06

Agree. I dont think he needs Head in the greens. I cant even remember him heading at goal once. Also I doubt he really need early cross.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Aug 03, 10:37

Looked a lot better yesterday than I used to see him....
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Aug 12, 07:00

Can't we just get this guy legally assassinated? :x Aside from the red card yesterday, he was fucking woeful yet again, i'm really inclined to have his speed dropped to high greens because he doesn't even care, he just jogs after every player, doesn't matter if it is C. Ronaldo or Viergever, he just doesn't give a flying fuck, basically a right-winged Willems, fucking annoying, he made Ligeon look like Dani Alves, yesterday atleast...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Aug 12, 07:56

Haha, well form to 4 should do the trick maybe? I mean... he isnt slow ofcourse. Sometimes his brain just seems absent. Also denying the card afterwards want really Ajax-like. Take it like a man when you commit a (dumb) foul.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Aug 12, 07:57

Fides wrote:Haha, well form to 4 should do the trick maybe? I mean... he isnt slow ofcourse. Sometimes his brain just seems absent. Also denying the card afterwards want really Ajax-like. Take it like a man when you commit a (dumb) foul.

Form 4 and mid 60's MENT i'd say...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Aug 12, 08:08

Well I think thats a bit harsh, but what about low 70s for now?
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Aug 12, 10:00

Fides wrote:Well I think thats a bit harsh, but what about low 70s for now?

Generous, but ok for now...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Sep 15, 11:10

When he gets going he is really really quick actually with those relatively long legs. I wouldnt be suprised if he is one of the quickest players in the Eredivisie over 30-50 meters or so.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 15, 11:15

You mean when he gets his brain going? ;)

He's not even near this AGI imo, he looked like a dumptruck yesterday compared to his teammates (who were like 1.65 average...) and I really don't think there's only a 2 point gap between him and Serero, i'd put him 2-3 points higher and v. Rhijn around 79-80...

Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Sep 15, 11:29

True, he is not really agile. His movements are quite 1 dimensional....
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 23, 11:15

ATT: 67, wasteful player, fucks up a good part of his crosses and plays, barely higher than Willems to me...
DEF: 69-70, only a decent tackler to me, nothing even close to Blind.
HEA: High 60's, he doesn't look anything like a green header to me...
SPA: 73, such a wasteful passer, pretty shitty accuracy...
LPA: 74, really, not a good crosser, skyrockets a fair bit of them...
TECH: 72, seen him screw up easy controls more often than not.
RES: 70-ish, probably the reason he's seems so slow, he just doesn't do a thing when he should...
AGI: 79, discussed before.
SP: 81, has pretty decent power on the occasional long shot he takes...
JUMP: high greens, haven't seen him jump that high...
MENT: 67, explained before, he's extremely fragile, often does stupid things when under pressure...

AGG: 80, pretty attacking orientated SB, one of the main reasons he's so useless in defending...

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 23, 20:15

Roy wrote:ATT: 67, wasteful player, fucks up a good part of his crosses and plays, barely higher than Willems to me...

The other day you where talking about how great his crosses where :P :lol:
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 23, 22:10

FernandoA13 wrote:
Roy wrote:ATT: 67, wasteful player, fucks up a good part of his crosses and plays, barely higher than Willems to me...

Before you decided to waste both my and your own time you could also have looked and seen that that is over half a year ago...

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 25, 10:37

Roy wrote:
FernandoA13 wrote:

Before you decided to waste both my and your own time you could also have looked and seen that that is over half a year ago...

So in a half year he has gone from good crosser to ''fucks up a good part of his crosses''? You should be more patient, and not try to update every stat after 2 or 3 games.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 25, 10:41

FernandoA13 wrote:So in a half year he has gone from good crosser to ''fucks up a good part of his crosses''?

Yes he has actually, he's gone from good to atrocious at everything in a matter of a few weeks, why? Dunno, but he has...

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 25, 10:53

Roy wrote:
FernandoA13 wrote:So in a half year he has gone from good crosser to ''fucks up a good part of his crosses''?

Yes he has actually, he's gone from good to atrocious at everything in a matter of a few weeks, why? Dunno, but he has...

I never tought he was consistent with his crossings. You said he was, but he wasnt.
in a matter of a few weeks, why?
Maybe because Ajax lost quality? And now people see that van Rhijn isn't the young superstar like he was bombed to be. Same goes for Van der Wiel (i still think Van Rhijn is better then Van der Wiel). This always happens with players at Ajax. Fans here in Amsterdam always put there youngsters on a pedestal if they play 3 games well. Apparently Alderweireld is a bigger miss then a lot of people thought, twice 4-0.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 25, 19:51

FernandoA13 wrote:
Roy wrote:

I never tought he was consistent with his crossings. You said he was, but he wasnt.
in a matter of a few weeks, why?
Maybe because Ajax lost quality? And now people see that van Rhijn isn't the young superstar like he was bombed to be. Same goes for Van der Wiel (i still think Van Rhijn is better then Van der Wiel). This always happens with players at Ajax. Fans here in Amsterdam always put there youngsters on a pedestal if they play 3 games well. Apparently Alderweireld is a bigger miss then a lot of people thought, twice 4-0.

Tbh I fully agree with the 2nd thing you said, the dutchies have a tendency to overrate players...

Didn't know you live in Amsterdam though, thought you actually were Portuguese?

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 26, 11:04

Yes, born and raised. Portuguese dad, Brazilian mom.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2013 Oct 23, 07:57

Hmmm, despite his physical ability he so easy to beat for a sideback. Incredible. :\ Starting to agree with Roy's suggestions.

Return to “AZ Alkmaar”