Thiago Silva

Moderators: conker8, Ocrin, Adrien, Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Thiago Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 03:17

martins7

Re: Thiago Silva

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jun 30, 01:45

elsamarra wrote:The best CB ever. I love watching him. He is like warrior :)

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ''warrior''
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
orlando9164

Postby orlando9164 » 2015 Jul 01, 11:06

Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay
Fevernova

Postby Fevernova » 2015 Jul 04, 16:51

orlando9164 wrote:Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay

so?
It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 05, 02:21

Fevernova wrote:
orlando9164 wrote:Two HORRIBLE handballs in penalty area in the last months, one in PSG - Chelsea and another few days ago in Copa America against Paraguay

so?

Is there aproblem? I don't see any problem or something wrong with his comment, you make it sound like he said something totally unnecessary , incidentally, very ironic this fact...
Getting back to the point, really should have something in the game that replicate those ridiculous attitudes , ridiculous.
''There are two methods of fighting, the one by law, the other by force: the first method is that of men, the second of beasts.''
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Jul 05, 02:29

martins7 wrote:
Fevernova wrote:

so?

Is there aproblem? I don't see any problem or something wrong with his comment, you make it sound like he said something totally unnecessary , incidentally, very ironic this fact...
Getting back to the point, really should have something in the game that replicate those ridiculous attitudes , ridiculous.

Yes it is, low MENT. And he has 72 already.
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 05, 03:29

Ramindbroken wrote:
martins7 wrote:
Fevernova wrote:

so?

Yes it is, low MENT. And he has 72 already.

I referred to the fact of placing the hand on the ball (obviously by a line player).
Roy

Postby Roy » 2015 Jul 07, 07:07

There's no stat to reflect that. It just happens, and it can happen to the best of them.
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
bitz

Postby bitz » 2015 Jul 07, 10:08

And there are no handballs in PES.
martins7

Postby martins7 » 2015 Jul 08, 03:31

Roy wrote:There's no stat to reflect that. It just happens, and it can happen to the best of them.

''It just happens'' It seems to me very , very mystic and symbolic ...It's obviously that soccer is a game that involves luck and bad luck , but to sum up well , the game is centred on the physical, tactical, psychological and technical moments.
The action of Thiago Silva has nothing to do with him have suffered some type of action ... It wasn't bad luck, he wasn't in the wrong place or at the wrong time because he showed nervousness and anxiety AGAIN, maybe is for his and Brazilian team emotional(bad) moment.

He made a ridiculous play, again talking, He didn't suffer ANY kind of action or had bad luck in this play. Thiago was just reckless and stupid again, had already made that mistake against Chelsea on Champions League putting his hand on the ball so purposeful and intensity showed his psychological unequipped to messed uphis ability to think, positioning and intercept the ball and he repeated the same childish mistake against Paraguay.
Fevernova

Postby Fevernova » 2015 Sep 28, 18:48

now we´re talking about facts and expressing our intentions towards Thiago Silva´s stats...but the first comment about the hands was inconclusive... ;)
It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2015 Sep 28, 20:30

Fevernova wrote:now we´re talking about facts and expressing our intentions towards Thiago Silva´s stats...but the first comment about the hands was inconclusive... ;)

What do you want to do? There are not handballs in PES, there is nothing to do about it, except maybe lower MENT because he is an idiot... but he has 72 MENT already, i see no point in downgrade him more.
Apocalypse

Postby Apocalypse » 2017 Mar 29, 02:15

This player is a shadow of what he was, the game vs Barcelona is just a picture of him nowadays. Kimpembe right now gives much more security to the defence line of PSG. Far waya of oranges here in defensce and response, and of coruse not yellow in sppeds and all the physical stats need a serious downgrade, teamwork too.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Mar 29, 11:54

I disagree with you. He was good in Ligue 1 before the games againts Barcelona. This guy have psychological problem. When there is an important event he's acting like a kid and became affraid. He's a shadow during important event like this game in UCL against Barcelona or during the WC with Brazil againt Germany. Just some examples. But yes according to his overall abilities, he needs a big downgrade of form, to emulate this variation of performance.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Apr 02, 16:59

Last night he prove what I said, he's still an amazing center back when he not suffer from psychological fear.

He made an individual marking to Mbappe and that's the first game Mbappe looked like a shadow. Thiago Silva been amazing on his individual marking, intercept all balls for Mbappe and follow him even in the center of the peech if it was needed to not let him taking speed.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Viyut

Postby Viyut » 2017 Apr 30, 06:18

Adrien wrote:I disagree with you. He was good in Ligue 1 before the games againts Barcelona. This guy have psychological problem. When there is an important event he's acting like a kid and became affraid. He's a shadow during important event like this game in UCL against Barcelona or during the WC with Brazil againt Germany. Just some examples. But yes according to his overall abilities, he needs a big downgrade of form, to emulate this variation of performance.

I have to correct this, Thiago did not play against Germany that day. His absence in defense meant we played a CB duo of Dante and David Luiz, with both fullbacks bombing forward and not tracking back. Brazil managed to press high for a few minutes but after the first goal it all crashed down really quickly. You could make the argument he has a psychological issue, but don't blame that result on him when he wasn't even on the pitch that day.
The goalkeeper isn't another one, he is THE number one!
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 May 03, 10:44

Sorry for the mistake I tought he was on Turf that day. Anyway it doesn't change his psychological problem. He has no leadership at all, he's not a warrior and looks sometimes like a child before important event.

EDIT: I just found a video of what I've said about the performance of Thiago Silva against Mbappe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqlu-h0wYEM

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”