Thiago Silva

Moderators: mat880, Helios, Adrien, nonobus, conker8, Mod's

Thiago Silva

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 03:17

Image



VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 10023
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 123 times

by »



 

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jun 06, 09:41

That's a different issue then, I have nothing to do with that.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby jurgens » 2012 Jun 06, 09:48

Fenomeno wrote:
Mr. Evans wrote:Don't see the problem with his DEF. With his extremely clean and effective defending, a 93 is the least he deserves.


Yes but what we want is discussion in the forum about updgrades/downgrades, we dont want magical updates.



Well thats too bad. I've stated clearly how things work around here, if you don't like it tough 8-) You can always use some real logic to persuade us to change the updates though.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8400
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 558 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 06, 09:51

agree, explain yourself why some things need to be done/updated/downgraded and people will listen...

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4730
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby milanillo » 2012 Jun 15, 22:52

He is the best defender in the world now . He must get 95 or 96 in def and 87 in BB .

milanillo
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 2010 Nov 12, 00:16
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby nand22 » 2012 Jun 19, 19:49

TS : 83
ACC:87
JUMP:89
is the best defense nowadays

nand22
 
Posts: 12
Joined: 2012 Jun 13, 20:11
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jul 14, 17:13

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
User avatar
Adrien
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: 2011 May 16, 19:27
Location: France
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Defo » 2012 Jul 14, 17:41

Image

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 518
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Jul 14, 20:00

Ciao Thiago, Ma Fanculo Presidente

User avatar
7oodam
 
Posts: 388
Joined: 2011 Jun 17, 18:09
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jul 14, 22:29

so I guess Money IS indeed stronger than sportive standards :)

User avatar
Malakayi
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jul 14, 23:36

Like we already said on rumours thread, there is no more sport. Club are companies, you can buy their actions in the market, so like a company, when they have money they can grew up and build them up. Players are on the 90% of them only interessted by money... they are formated since a very young age to think like this.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
User avatar
Adrien
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: 2011 May 16, 19:27
Location: France
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jul 15, 00:52

it is only natural to try to get the best deal out of it, you and me would also try to get as much money out of our new club as we could. To say 90% of all players are absolutely fixated on the money seems rather unrealistic though. Big money spenders like Anzhi or PSG mostly get a mitten when bidding for the big players. And it's big players I talk about, sure Eto'o plays for Anzhi but, and that's a huge but, the guy has won virtually everything there is to win, he has nothing left to prove. So he goes to Russia and collects a huge amount of retirement money. Same with Drogba in China.
Thiago Silva is a huge move for PSG, the first big star that joins the side since they got money (yes, I do not consider Pastore, Thiago Motta & Lavezzi among the superstars with big names). On second thought maybe the transfer wasn't that much an athletic decline considering Milan is in change and nobody knows what to expect from them next season. Well, both Milan and Silva sure will have use for the money they made now although I cannot imagine that he's going to earn much more in France, is he?

User avatar
Malakayi
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby 7oodam » 2012 Jul 15, 09:14

The refused offer was 48 m, now he sells him for 42m and ibra for about 30m, what a genius Galliani is.
I think it's qutie obvious Thiago isn't happy with this transfer, he's the best CB, you can't go to a country like France, no disrespect but you can't claim to be the best if you don't play in the best leagues.
EDIT: Thiago's agent is trying to get a better salary for Thiago like 10m+ a year, his agent is really greedy, only thinks of money.

User avatar
7oodam
 
Posts: 388
Joined: 2011 Jun 17, 18:09
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Adrien » 2012 Jul 15, 10:51

Sorry I disagree with you, Eto'o don't go on Russia to make shopping or to visit the contry. But it's off-topic we should continue this discussion in another section of the forum.

Thiago Silva will win 9.5M€ on a year without bonus. Yes he will win much money than at Milan.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
User avatar
Adrien
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: 2011 May 16, 19:27
Location: France
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Jul 15, 14:01

anonyme wrote:Sorry I disagree with you, Eto'o don't go on Russia to make shopping or to visit the contry.


Who said that he goes shopping and wants to visit the country? I said that he wants to earn as much money as he could prior to ending his career in x years.

User avatar
Malakayi
 
Posts: 2202
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jul 17, 14:21

He's number 2

User avatar
Epsi
 
Posts: 3253
Joined: 2009 Jul 14, 10:39
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby čale » 2012 Sep 26, 19:41

was messing with some statistics from last year, and surprisingly i stumbled upon this:

Accurate Long Balls 2011/2012

1. Pirlo 11.2 (414/488)
2. Thiago Silva 10.9 (294/349) CLASS 8-)
3. MvB 10.4 (261/302)

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
čale
 
Posts: 4730
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 405 times
Been thanked: 193 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby mr.Boss » 2012 Oct 19, 10:13

In my opinion Thiago Silva and Kompany are the best CB in the world.Thiago Silva is very good jumper , i suggest JUM 87,and DEF 94 because he have great positioning.

mr.Boss
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: 2012 Aug 26, 08:08
Location: Tirana
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby derp. » 2012 Oct 21, 13:21

mr.Boss wrote:In my opinion Thiago Silva and Kompany are the best CB in the world.Thiago Silva is very good jumper , i suggest JUM 87,and DEF 94 because he have great positioning.


yeah let's give him header 95 too because he probably scored a header this season...

but really, give better reasons to why you want different values, we can't just raise DEF just because he's a good positioner, there's more behind it, and isn't 93 enough for great positioning??

Those who fell, have fallen...
User avatar
derp.
 
Posts: 209
Joined: 2012 Jan 12, 08:27
Location: Woubrugge, Netherlands
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Santastico » 2012 Oct 21, 14:23

Perhaps a better Header, suggestions?

"I may be a new Di Stéfano, but I can not be a new Pele He is the one who goes beyond the limits of logic ..." - Johann Cruyff
User avatar
Santastico
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 2012 Sep 18, 23:03
Location: GO - Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: THIAGO SILVA

Postby Adrien » 2012 Nov 01, 13:43

I find his passing skills a bit better, except LPS wich is well rate. He showed good power on short passes.
I also think that his DS can be decrease a bit, he doesn't really run with the ball, he just turn with his body to escape from pressure and then make a pass.

And I don't like Pinpoin Pass card for him, it make him making so much passes from deep but he doesn't play like this, he just make sometimes a pass from deep but with yellow LPA/LPS, he will make it in game.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
User avatar
Adrien
 
Posts: 3450
Joined: 2011 May 16, 19:27
Location: France
Has thanked: 386 times
Been thanked: 317 times

PreviousNext

Return to Paris Saint-Germain FC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest