Shunsuke NAKAMURA | 2005-2007

Moderators: Korinov, Epsi, Adrien, jurgens, Brezza, frshmn, Albo7

Shunsuke NAKAMURA | 2005-2007

Postby Konami edit » 2012 Apr 28, 14:23

Club: Celtic FC

Image

EXPLANATIONS:
Based of pes 6 set with just some slight changes, I think there set is pretty spot on. I like his speed stats but find him even slower over distance... no speed at all really. Konamis right he has no speed on the ball, but the default is too low imo. SPA is anywhere from 86-88 imo... from what I've seen at least. LPA is probably fine on 88 I just gave him 90 cause hes pretty much flawless. TW is just too low aswell, he moves around a good bit on the field taking up various postions. AGI could go up to an 80. And he his pases in general lack any real speed thats the reason for the very low SPA... because hes really accurate but doesn't really make use of it with penetrating passes or insive ones. He can put speed on them, but usually goes very slow.

VIDEOS:



Konami edit
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 2012 Jan 17, 00:47
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

by »



 

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 28, 14:27

OPPS i see I filled in the editor wrong and gave him 95 head instead of 95 fka :lol:

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Defo » 2012 Apr 28, 14:32

Green light for me, maybe LPA and LPS can be a tad higher.

THE DELIVERER.

#BITW

Albo7 wrote:Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
User avatar
Defo
 
Posts: 519
Joined: 2011 Mar 20, 09:02
Location: Rudilandia
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Akiak » 2012 Apr 28, 15:11

It's good to finally see a classic Nakamura. Good job. ;)

The only stat which seems wrong to me is TW, he covers a lot of positions on field and was a bit of a leader in attack.

User avatar
Akiak
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 2011 Dec 30, 16:47
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 28, 15:39

That's quite a nice base to work. Now my suggestions:

I'd put BB even lower. As far as I've seen, he tried to evade physical contact as much as possible, and you understand why as soon as you watch any opposition player 'charging' on him. I don't really know... maybe 70 or 71 for BB, and I even feel generous giving him that. He had a very light build and little balance.

The TS/ACC combo... no speed at all at long distances, as you said. But I find his ACC decent, enough (in combination with his good AGI) to outburst slow defenders with relative ease. To be honest I'd put both ACC and AGI into yellows. Maybe 80/81 for ACC and even higher for AGI. He's given me the impression of being quite an agile player, I don't really understand why Konami rated him so low consistantly over the years, he could do very nice quick turns and changes of direction when he wanted.

Not much to say about the rest. I'd put ST over SA, at greens probably. SP could also sit slightly higher, 83 maybe. And I'd give him even higher curling.

As for cards, Early Cross, Long Ranger at least.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 28, 16:00

feel free to make whatever changes you want to the set, were mostly on the same page.. I can see the same thing with BB, he avoided contact in every match I saw I couldn't really rate it

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 28, 16:45

Updated first post with the values I'm currently testing. Feels nice ingame but could use more tweaking. TW is a serious candidate to go up.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 29, 20:56

this agility is making him too fast in his turns. I wouldn't go much higher than an 80

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 29, 22:28

I disagree about him being faster than Xavi off the ball. Xavi has never been a fast player but in his prime days he had a more or less decent pace (which allowed him to keep up with some counterattacks and even score). Nakamura shows no pace off the ball, really. I agree he could sit a bit higher in terms of DS though.

Yeah AGI could be a bit lower, but I wouldn't put him under 81/82.

Don't you guys think he could have a slightly higher TW?

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 29, 22:30

He does not deserve any higher in DS. He is as slow as they come on the ball, xavi can carry and run with the ball well... naka doesn't at all.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA 2005-2007

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 30, 10:24

Fine, switched AGI and TW (82/84 now). You sure there's no need for Long Ranger? I believe SP could go up to 83, a cosmetical change more than anything else.

Added Videos, etc.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 320 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA | 2005-2007

Postby jurgens » 2012 Apr 30, 10:41

forgot to add long ranger, seems like a good addition

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 814 times
Been thanked: 533 times

Re: Shunsuke NAKAMURA | 2005-2007

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 30, 12:52

Updated. Who's next on the list now? :mrgreen:

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
User avatar
Korinov
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: 2011 Aug 31, 20:50
Location: Weasel store
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 320 times


Return to Contemporary Players

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests