Updated to fit new format. Changes...1.
Changed his Era from 1964-1965 to 1962-1966. Changed his number from 5
Attack: 58-->62, Aggression: 58-->64 - Despite being a defender, he would often start attacks from the back, either by sending a good pass from his box to the centre, or by going with the ball to the centre and then sending nice long or short pass. He would also occasionally drift forward (30-40 m from opposition's goal) in order to help during the attacks as a support to his offensive line. Attack: 62 puts him on the same level as Guarneri which is ok by me. Aggression: 64 is under Guarneri (who is on 67) since Guarneri even knew to drift near or inside the opposition's box in some occasions.3.
Top Speed: 77
- Very fast player for a sweeper. I don't think gap between TS and ACC should be more then 3 points. His speed was one of his main asset (together with his great defensive positioning and anticipation) due to the fact that he wasn't as strong as Burgnich or Guarneri, so he made that up with previously mentioned skills.4.
- Truly world-class in this segment of the game. He could anticipate opponent's next move and react in a way that saved Inter's goal quite a few times. That doesn't mean the rest of his teammates weren't that good at defending, it just means that Inter's extremely defensive style forced defenders to be very good, in order to evade most of the opponent's attacks during one game.5.
- Definitely over Guarneri in this segment of the game (I know they're on the same value, but Picchi will still be more agile dure to his Height/Weight).6.
Dribble Accuracy: 74-->78
, Technique: 76
- He would often take the ball in his box and go with it (evading opponents) and then send a nice long or short pass. Very nice ball control for a defender. His first touch and technique in general were over Guarneri's (in my opinion).7.
Shot Accuracy: 60-->67, Shot Power: 85
, Shot Technique: 62-->65, Free Kick Accuracy: 58-->65, Curling: 60-->70 - He didn't tried shots often, but he had a decent shot (for a defender). I just wanted to standardize shooting values a bit better and more closer to other players that are updated. He had decent curl when he sent those long passes, and I think 70 is a fair value for him. Same as Guarneri, he could take short free-kicks and even send a long pass from free-kick into opposition's box.8.
- Excellent at aerial duels, despite his height. He often used similar jumping technique as Zlatko Čajkovski. That means that he wouldn't closely mark opposition's player during aerial battles. He would be 2-3 m behind him in order to get more speed and higher leap when he jumps for the ball.9.
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4-->5, Weak Foot Frequency: 4-->5 - He was no Bobby Charlton, but still pretty solid.10.
Added new Cards: P
08: Pinpoint Pass, S
07: Man Marking, S
09: Covering, S
10: DF Leader + Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Defence Minded
Added Growth type: Standard/Lasting
. Added Info
and Additional Links
. Added me into the credits.