Eredivisie Missing/New players?

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, mcmattie, Roy, Mod's

Eredivisie Missing/New players?

Postby PMC » 2008 Dec 10, 01:37

Are there any missing players you want to discuss about?
Tell it here.

Please write it down this way:

Wesley SNEIJDER, AFC Ajax Amsterdam, midfielder, #10

I'm against you
PMC

by »

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby shook81 » 2010 Sep 17, 20:44

I mentioned last year that I was beginning to create several Jupiler League teams/players and that project is nearing completion. I have created 17-20 players for 9 Jupiler League teams (De Graafschap and SBV Excelsior have since been promoted) and would like to add them to the database. The players were meticulously created over the past two years with reference to the Eredivisie ladders. I've spent over 250 hours attempting to get each players stats and likeliness as accurate as possible. I undertook this endeavor to create the ultimate Eredivisie Master League experience, and chose what I believed to be the top 9 Jupiler League teams at the time.

The list of created Jupiler teams include: BV Veendam, De Graafschap, FC Den Bosch, FC Volendam, FC Zwolle, Go Ahead Eagles, Helmond Sport, SBV Excelsior, and SC Cambuur-Leeuwarden

RKC Waalwijk and Sparta Rotterdam have been updated as well with De Graafschap and SBV Excelsior going to the Eredivisie. I may eventually add FC Eindhoven or Fortuna Sittard to make it an even 10 teams, even though only 8 are typically used in the lower division of the Master League.

I also added several standout players from teams that were not included, such as Fabio Caracciolo, Patrick Nkoyi-Kiabu, and Ruud ter Heide.

Please let me know your feelings towards adding these players to PSD. Thanks! :)

shook81

Postby shook81 » 2010 Sep 19, 20:50

shook81 wrote:How does one submit players who have yet to be created for a team? I have several I would like to add, including Ruud Boymans and Glynor Plet...amongst others.

Fides, AB1, SpinaL...is it possible for me to post/PM you new players to be added? I am well aware that recent server/capacity problems have prevented regular posting of players by all members...but I have noticed players are still being added by mods. Also, just as last year several of the lower tier teams are being completely ignored. I created the vast majority RKC Waalwijk players last season and I feel I did a solid job rating them appropriately. I believe it's important the lower tier teams receive their fair share of updates (particularly the starting 11 of these clubs), as even the most rarely used bench players of the upper tier teams have multiple updates. Without a fair distribution of updates the PSD rating disparity between the upper and lower teams is far greater than reality. My passion and focus on PSD is solely with the Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie. I have created roughly 55 players in these two leagues and would appreciate the opportunity to continue to do so. I look forward to hearing form one of you when you have a free moment.

shook81

Postby shook81 » 2010 Sep 19, 21:47

I'm surprised they haven't been suggested yet, but these two youngsters from ADO Den Haag have been impressive: (and not just against Willem II ;))
Frantisek Kubik, ADO Den Haag, Forward, #28
Jens Toornstra, ADO Den Haag, Midfielder, #7

shook81

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Sep 20, 16:21

Sadly, I hardly watch any ADO games.

Also feel free to PM me some of those players, Shook. I'll look into them and put them up here if they're agreed upon in terms of accuracy. ;)

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby shook81 » 2010 Sep 21, 01:36

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Also feel free to PM me some of those players, Shook. I'll look into them and put them up here if they're agreed upon in terms of accuracy. ;)

Awesome, I appreciate you getting back to me on that!

shook81

Postby Don Cartagena » 2010 Sep 21, 07:23

Eloy ROOM, Vitesse Arnhem, Goalkeeper, #19
Marco VAN GINKEL,Vitesse Arnhem, midfielder, #15
Genaro SNIJDERS, Vitesse Arnhem, attacker, #17
Guram KASHIA, Vitesse Arnhem, defender, #18
Marcus PEDERSEN, Vitesse Arnhem, striker, #19
Luca CALDIROLA, Vitesse Arnhem, defender, #21 (on loan from Inter)
Davy PRÖPPER, Vitesse Arnhem, midfielder, #24
Gino FELIXDAAL, Vitesse Arnhem, midfielder/defender, #25

Don Cartagena

Postby tuco55 » 2010 Oct 26, 05:43

JONATHAS, AZ Alkmaar, Forward, #9
Johann Berg GUDMUNDSSON, AZ Alkmaar, Forward, #17
Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON, AZ Alkmaar, Forward, #19

tuco55

Postby royvd » 2010 Nov 24, 12:59

Castaignos, Feyenoord, Forrward, #30 (I do have some suggestions on Castaignos, not a full set but some notes based on the ladders to form a base)

royvd

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Nov 24, 18:07

Just FYI, I'm currently working on:

Frantisek KUBIK
Eloy ROOM
Davy PRÖPPER
Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON
Ricky VAN HAAREN

Aside of that, I'm working on an update for several players and a general update of Eredivisie goalkeepers based on several other leagues. Just to keep every body informed. ;)

Ajacied_Breda1

Postby royvd » 2010 Nov 24, 19:43

Great Ajacied_Breda1, I appreciate the work you're doing!

royvd

Postby tuco55 » 2010 Nov 28, 14:20

@Ajacied_Breda1

Good work ! Looking forward to them. Eredivisie and Ligue 1 desperately need new stats.

tuco55

Postby Romanista » 2010 Nov 28, 19:46

Aras Özbiliz, Ajax #33
Today he made his debut in Eredivisie against Venlo

forza Roma, forza Armenia!!!
Romanista

Postby answ3r » 2010 Nov 29, 14:07

Aras Özbiliz, Ajax #33
Roly Bonevacia, Ajax #28

The perfect combination of technique, insight, personality and speed.
answ3r

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Nov 29, 19:49

Guys, we can't create stats when a player has only played 45 minutes or 90 minutes at the highest level. Takes a bit more time. ;)

Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Romanista » 2010 Nov 29, 22:22

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Guys, we can't create stats when a player has only played 45 minutes or 90 minutes at the highest level. Takes a bit more time. ;)

I understand, but please keep eyes on Osbilis, I hope he will play more games due to Suares's disqualification

forza Roma, forza Armenia!!!
Romanista

Postby answ3r » 2010 Dec 12, 15:19

Yeah sorry Ajacied, i know it must be hard to make stat sets for them kinds of players. also can you keep an eye on Lorenzo Ebecilio (Ajax #41) he made his debut today vs. Vitesse and looked quite impressive.

The perfect combination of technique, insight, personality and speed.
answ3r

Postby royvd » 2010 Dec 13, 10:32

@AB1; I would like to work and discuss on Castaignos as he has established himself in Feyenoord's squad and is starting to prove himself. About a week or two ago I have posted some preliminary stats and notes on him to start the discussion with but they seem to have dissapeared. Do you know what happened to them? I know they have to be approved my a mod before they go online and I hope to get the discussion going as I feel Castaignos is a promising player and many people are interested in him.

royvd

Postby royvd » 2010 Dec 13, 12:15

Does anyone have some basic thoughts on Marcus Pedersen - seems a really exciting player with great ST (scored a screamer two weeks ago, can't remember in which match). If het continues to develop he can become a top class player in a couple of years. He has been nominated for Tuttosports Golden Boy award (best young player born after januari 1 1989) in a group of total 40 players (with De Gea being favourite).

royvd

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Dec 13, 20:34

@ Castaignos; I'll approve them in a bit. Haven't had a look at them yet but I've been quite busy (plus, we don't get a real notification if a new topic is awaiting our approval; just a fancy triangle that I always see so I tend to overlook it).

@ Pedersen; I've seen some promising things from him in the Norwegian league last season and felt he'd be a big hit in the Eredivisie soon. Unfortunately he picked up an injury, but even when he's missing form and match fitness he can still score some amazing goals. I'll try and form a set once he gets a few more minutes for Vitesse, still doubting him on a few areas but the general picture is already there.

Ajacied_Breda1

Postby royvd » 2010 Dec 14, 10:07

@AB1 - thanks for Castaignos. Looking forward to Pedersen. It's indeed a pity he picked up that injury so early as he's showing so much potential. What I heard is that he goes totally nuts during the training, scoring many many goals. Like you I'm pretty confident that he will be able to show his skills this season.

royvd

PreviousNext

Return to Dutch Eredivisie