Wellington Paulista

Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Wellington Paulista

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 22, 20:23

Name: Wellington Pereira do Nascimento
Image


Last edited by renatomm on 2010 Oct 09, 03:42, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9551
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 110 times

by »



 

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Jul 31, 00:24

Grêmio's chairman, Paulo Odone, already confirmed the transfer of Wellington Paulista to Grêmio on a local radio station. Waiting for a official source.

User avatar
guibarneche
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 2010 Oct 19, 20:24
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Jul 31, 01:00

He's only going to play next year :lol: :lol: third club in the year? Cruzeiro, Palmeiras...Gremio!? :shock:

Odi1981
 
Posts: 427
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby rafzin » 2011 Jul 31, 01:22

IMO he is a bad choice for Gremio, I preffer Ricardo Jesus, Nicacio or other CF than Wellington Paulista.

User avatar
rafzin
 
Posts: 973
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Jul 31, 02:11

Well, looks like the deal was cancelled. He wouldn't have legal conditions to play for another club this year.

For the record, Carlos Alberto played for Vasco, Grêmio and Bahia in 2011 :lol:

User avatar
guibarneche
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 2010 Oct 19, 20:24
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby rafzin » 2011 Jul 31, 02:43

I don't know too much about this law, but I think in one year he can't transfer for 3 teams on 1 year.

User avatar
rafzin
 
Posts: 973
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 12:32
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby carriero » 2011 Aug 28, 14:04

User avatar
carriero
 
Posts: 260
Joined: 2010 May 20, 21:17
Location: Porto Alegre
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Aug 19, 23:58

Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!

Image
User avatar
valdemarcareca
 
Posts: 995
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Aug 20, 06:31

valdemarcareca wrote:Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!



http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Paulista

Sorry, 1,83m

Odi1981
 
Posts: 427
Joined: 2010 Aug 10, 01:16
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby Anders » 2012 Aug 20, 22:49

I think I saw a complete different player, at least with Cruzeiro shirt, because he never played good in any other team it is quite strange.

User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby Luisito » 2012 Sep 05, 18:37

This season his doing very good , i remember in the first weeks he scored a very nice gol , it shown nice shot technique

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
User avatar
Luisito
 
Posts: 702
Joined: 2011 Sep 20, 02:33
Location: Guayaquil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby Anders » 2012 Oct 05, 16:13

Doing a proper answer to Valdemar post;
valdemarcareca wrote:Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

He is not that taller, just look at him and that is visible.
He should remain with SS, he is playing very frequent in there with Borges as CF, and he is being surprisely good in there. I disagree with your view of him being a kind of post player.
valdemarcareca wrote:ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

I disagree, he isn't good as the first post, but still as 80 to me. Same with shooting, not that good, but not so under and SA 78, SP 80~79 and ST 78 is enough.

valdemarcareca wrote:BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

I agree with the BB part, but disagree with a decrease on TS, not a good example:
Spoiler: show
He can run faster than that, IMO he is fine at TS 80, but his ACC should be lower and DS on 75.

valdemarcareca wrote:STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

I swap would be nice, STA 78 and RES remain at 80, however I agree with a bit lower, he is sometimes too slow to react, but in other moments he score only because of his RES. Wouldn't go lower than 78 then.

valdemarcareca wrote:Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

His agility should be lower, but not that lower, 74 is enough, he can't do this with only 70
Spoiler: show
Dedé the most dribbled CB in Brazil :lol: . He deserve Scissors skill BTW, not only because of this dribble of course.

valdemarcareca wrote:Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!

Agree with a decrease on MEN, TW and the add of penalty and remove of marauding.
Mentality can be 72 and TW 75.

Some other changes:
DEF: 42 - Pure cosmetic -
Better passing, SPA 72, SPS 72, LPA 72, LPS 70, he is being quite good when playing as SS, going deep and doing some nice passes.
HED: 82, JUMP: 82~83 - One of his main quality, frequent score header goals and has a nice leap.
TECH: 80 - Always does some difficult traps, especillialy pressured by a defender. One example of his touch:
Spoiler: show

He could have FKA 70 and Curl 69~70, cosmetic change.
Not sure, but he may deserve 1 touch play.

Resuming everything:
Spoiler: show
ATK: 80
DEF: 42
BB: 82
STA: 78
TS: 80
ACC: 80
RES: 80~78
AGI: 74
DA: 79
DS: 75
SPA: 72
SPS: 72
LPA: 72~71
LPS: 71~70
SA: 78
SP: 80
ST: 78
FKA: 70
Curl: 69
HED: 82
JP: 83
TECH: 80
AGG: 82
MEN: 72
KS: 50
TW: 75

Form: 5
WFA: 6
WFF: 6

CArds: PK Taker, 1 Touch play (Maybe) and Scissors skills.


User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Jan 08, 22:28

apparently he is close to sign with West Ham United:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... zeiro.html

User avatar
PIPA23
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: Slovakia (MI)
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 219 times

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby valdemarcareca » 2013 Jan 09, 02:00

Anders wrote:Doing a proper answer to Valdemar post;
valdemarcareca wrote:Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

He is not that taller, just look at him and that is visible.
He should remain with SS, he is playing very frequent in there with Borges as CF, and he is being surprisely good in there. I disagree with your view of him being a kind of post player.
valdemarcareca wrote:ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

I disagree, he isn't good as the first post, but still as 80 to me. Same with shooting, not that good, but not so under and SA 78, SP 80~79 and ST 78 is enough.

valdemarcareca wrote:BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

I agree with the BB part, but disagree with a decrease on TS, not a good example:
Spoiler: show
He can run faster than that, IMO he is fine at TS 80, but his ACC should be lower and DS on 75.

valdemarcareca wrote:STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

I swap would be nice, STA 78 and RES remain at 80, however I agree with a bit lower, he is sometimes too slow to react, but in other moments he score only because of his RES. Wouldn't go lower than 78 then.

valdemarcareca wrote:Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

His agility should be lower, but not that lower, 74 is enough, he can't do this with only 70
Spoiler: show
Dedé the most dribbled CB in Brazil :lol: . He deserve Scissors skill BTW, not only because of this dribble of course.

valdemarcareca wrote:Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!

Agree with a decrease on MEN, TW and the add of penalty and remove of marauding.
Mentality can be 72 and TW 75.

Some other changes:
DEF: 42 - Pure cosmetic -
Better passing, SPA 72, SPS 72, LPA 72, LPS 70, he is being quite good when playing as SS, going deep and doing some nice passes.
HED: 82, JUMP: 82~83 - One of his main quality, frequent score header goals and has a nice leap.
TECH: 80 - Always does some difficult traps, especillialy pressured by a defender. One example of his touch:
Spoiler: show

He could have FKA 70 and Curl 69~70, cosmetic change.
Not sure, but he may deserve 1 touch play.

Resuming everything:
Spoiler: show
ATK: 80
DEF: 42
BB: 82
STA: 78
TS: 80
ACC: 80
RES: 80~78
AGI: 74
DA: 79
DS: 75
SPA: 72
SPS: 72
LPA: 72~71
LPS: 71~70
SA: 78
SP: 80
ST: 78
FKA: 70
Curl: 69
HED: 82
JP: 83
TECH: 80
AGG: 82
MEN: 72
KS: 50
TW: 75

Form: 5
WFA: 6
WFF: 6

CArds: PK Taker, 1 Touch play (Maybe) and Scissors skills.


Yep, agree with yours suggestions! very good!

Image
User avatar
valdemarcareca
 
Posts: 995
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby Anders » 2013 Jan 09, 11:15

Update.

User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby valdemarcareca » 2013 Jan 11, 21:07

"El Cone", Move to West Ham!
Image
Spoiler: show
[Off: PQP, Melhores do brasil? kkk Acho que não!]


Image
User avatar
valdemarcareca
 
Posts: 995
Joined: 2010 Nov 14, 02:19
Location: Paraná, Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby Anders » 2013 Jan 12, 00:03

Moved.

Off Topic:
Spoiler: show
Chamar ele de cone é uma ofensa ao cone. :lol:


User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby jorm » 2013 Jun 14, 00:57

jorm
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 2010 Jun 09, 16:54
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby Anders » 2013 Jun 14, 14:07

Moved.

User avatar
Anders
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Dec 26, 13:50

he moves again, this time to SC Internacional:
http://www.internacional.com.br/pagina. ... digo=22083

User avatar
PIPA23
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 15:33
Location: Slovakia (MI)
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 219 times

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby pacman#1 » 2013 Dec 27, 01:14

Cant believe he is the Damiao replacement. :shock:

pacman#1
 
Posts: 34
Joined: 2013 Dec 09, 08:11
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Previous

Return to SC Internacional

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests