Wellington Paulista

Moderators: rafzin, tamaguchi_japa, Mod's

Wellington Paulista

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 22, 20:23

Name: Wellington Pereira do Nascimento

Last edited by renatomm on 2010 Oct 09, 03:42, edited 5 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Wellington PAULISTA

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Jul 31, 00:24

Grêmio's chairman, Paulo Odone, already confirmed the transfer of Wellington Paulista to Grêmio on a local radio station. Waiting for a official source.

guibarneche

Postby Odi1981 » 2011 Jul 31, 01:00

He's only going to play next year :lol: :lol: third club in the year? Cruzeiro, Palmeiras...Gremio!? :shock:

Odi1981

Postby rafzin » 2011 Jul 31, 01:22

IMO he is a bad choice for Gremio, I preffer Ricardo Jesus, Nicacio or other CF than Wellington Paulista.

rafzin

Postby guibarneche » 2011 Jul 31, 02:11

Well, looks like the deal was cancelled. He wouldn't have legal conditions to play for another club this year.

For the record, Carlos Alberto played for Vasco, Grêmio and Bahia in 2011 :lol:

guibarneche

Postby rafzin » 2011 Jul 31, 02:43

I don't know too much about this law, but I think in one year he can't transfer for 3 teams on 1 year.

rafzin

Postby carriero » 2011 Aug 28, 14:04

carriero

Postby valdemarcareca » 2012 Aug 19, 23:58

Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!

valdemarcareca

Postby Odi1981 » 2012 Aug 20, 06:31

valdemarcareca wrote:Set as unique position! CF! And 188 cm, Kg 79!

ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76
It is not smart and did not have much place in the area, or even get a kick that can bring danger to opponents' goal, when he does it by sheer luck, no quality.

BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76
He seems to be stronger, its unique ability by the way, is so put the body in front of the opponent, because he has no speed.

STA: 80, RES: 77
It's stuck in area, is not sensitive in their attacks! Never run this and always tired ... I do not know how this guy holds the Cruzeiro!

Agility: 70
Not forcefulness in his movements, he ends up hurting the opponents when you try to do some dribbling more acute, go through an opponent for him is a task almost impossible.. He gets to be worse than Fernandão of Atletico-PR.

Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Before you complain about me, it is true that he makes several goals, but seeing as these were the goal or were penalty, or was it because he was the whole game just in front of the goalkeeper and someone made ​​the move across to him and give him just pushed into the goal. Other CF has some more movement, but he just wants the ball of the foot and not mavimenta nothing!

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington_Paulista

Sorry, 1,83m

Odi1981

Postby Anders » 2012 Aug 20, 22:49

I think I saw a complete different player, at least with Cruzeiro shirt, because he never played good in any other team it is quite strange.

Anders

Postby Luisito » 2012 Sep 05, 18:37

This season his doing very good , i remember in the first weeks he scored a very nice gol , it shown nice shot technique

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Anders » 2012 Oct 05, 16:13

Doing a proper answer to Valdemar post;

He is not that taller, just look at him and that is visible.
He should remain with SS, he is playing very frequent in there with Borges as CF, and he is being surprisely good in there. I disagree with your view of him being a kind of post player.
valdemarcareca wrote:ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76

I disagree, he isn't good as the first post, but still as 80 to me. Same with shooting, not that good, but not so under and SA 78, SP 80~79 and ST 78 is enough.

valdemarcareca wrote:BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76

I agree with the BB part, but disagree with a decrease on TS, not a good example:
Spoiler: show
He can run faster than that, IMO he is fine at TS 80, but his ACC should be lower and DS on 75.

valdemarcareca wrote:STA: 80, RES: 77

I swap would be nice, STA 78 and RES remain at 80, however I agree with a bit lower, he is sometimes too slow to react, but in other moments he score only because of his RES. Wouldn't go lower than 78 then.

valdemarcareca wrote:Agility: 70

His agility should be lower, but not that lower, 74 is enough, he can't do this with only 70
Dedé the most dribbled CB in Brazil :lol: . He deserve Scissors skill BTW, not only because of this dribble of course.

valdemarcareca wrote:Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Agree with a decrease on MEN, TW and the add of penalty and remove of marauding.
Mentality can be 72 and TW 75.

Some other changes:
DEF: 42 - Pure cosmetic -
Better passing, SPA 72, SPS 72, LPA 72, LPS 70, he is being quite good when playing as SS, going deep and doing some nice passes.
HED: 82, JUMP: 82~83 - One of his main quality, frequent score header goals and has a nice leap.
TECH: 80 - Always does some difficult traps, especillialy pressured by a defender. One example of his touch:

He could have FKA 70 and Curl 69~70, cosmetic change.
Not sure, but he may deserve 1 touch play.

Resuming everything:
ATK: 80
DEF: 42
BB: 82
STA: 78
TS: 80
ACC: 80
RES: 80~78
AGI: 74
DA: 79
DS: 75
SPA: 72
SPS: 72
LPA: 72~71
LPS: 71~70
SA: 78
SP: 80
ST: 78
FKA: 70
Curl: 69
HED: 82
JP: 83
TECH: 80
AGG: 82
MEN: 72
KS: 50
TW: 75

Form: 5
WFA: 6
WFF: 6

CArds: PK Taker, 1 Touch play (Maybe) and Scissors skills.

Anders

Re: Wellington Paulista

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Jan 08, 22:28

apparently he is close to sign with West Ham United:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... zeiro.html

PIPA23

Postby valdemarcareca » 2013 Jan 09, 02:00

Anders wrote:Doing a proper answer to Valdemar post;

He is not that taller, just look at him and that is visible.
He should remain with SS, he is playing very frequent in there with Borges as CF, and he is being surprisely good in there. I disagree with your view of him being a kind of post player.
valdemarcareca wrote:ATT: 78, SA: 77, ST: 76

I disagree, he isn't good as the first post, but still as 80 to me. Same with shooting, not that good, but not so under and SA 78, SP 80~79 and ST 78 is enough.

valdemarcareca wrote:BAL: 82, TS: 77, DS: 76

I agree with the BB part, but disagree with a decrease on TS, not a good example:
He can run faster than that, IMO he is fine at TS 80, but his ACC should be lower and DS on 75.

valdemarcareca wrote:STA: 80, RES: 77

I swap would be nice, STA 78 and RES remain at 80, however I agree with a bit lower, he is sometimes too slow to react, but in other moments he score only because of his RES. Wouldn't go lower than 78 then.

valdemarcareca wrote:Agility: 70

His agility should be lower, but not that lower, 74 is enough, he can't do this with only 70
Dedé the most dribbled CB in Brazil :lol: . He deserve Scissors skill BTW, not only because of this dribble of course.

valdemarcareca wrote:Not sure about HEA, MEN and also on TW. But they must also be smaller. Another thing I wanted to suggest is that he had to win Penalties. At least he knows penalty charge, from what I've seen and I could see this player and that at least he does not miss penalty, but bad as hell. And also remove *Marauding.

Agree with a decrease on MEN, TW and the add of penalty and remove of marauding.
Mentality can be 72 and TW 75.

Some other changes:
DEF: 42 - Pure cosmetic -
Better passing, SPA 72, SPS 72, LPA 72, LPS 70, he is being quite good when playing as SS, going deep and doing some nice passes.
HED: 82, JUMP: 82~83 - One of his main quality, frequent score header goals and has a nice leap.
TECH: 80 - Always does some difficult traps, especillialy pressured by a defender. One example of his touch:

He could have FKA 70 and Curl 69~70, cosmetic change.
Not sure, but he may deserve 1 touch play.

Resuming everything:
ATK: 80
DEF: 42
BB: 82
STA: 78
TS: 80
ACC: 80
RES: 80~78
AGI: 74
DA: 79
DS: 75
SPA: 72
SPS: 72
LPA: 72~71
LPS: 71~70
SA: 78
SP: 80
ST: 78
FKA: 70
Curl: 69
HED: 82
JP: 83
TECH: 80
AGG: 82
MEN: 72
KS: 50
TW: 75

Form: 5
WFA: 6
WFF: 6

CArds: PK Taker, 1 Touch play (Maybe) and Scissors skills.

Yep, agree with yours suggestions! very good!

valdemarcareca

Postby Anders » 2013 Jan 09, 11:15

Update.

Anders

Postby valdemarcareca » 2013 Jan 11, 21:07

"El Cone", Move to West Ham!
[Off: PQP, Melhores do brasil? kkk Acho que não!]

valdemarcareca