Bundesliga Informations

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Bundesliga Informations

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 23, 16:58

Like you probabaly saw we`ve a lot of new defintions and a little revolution PSD. At all we use the defintions of Konami to rate players. We`re also use the influence of Konami at stats with our own thoughts. Cause at some players Konami do more a guessrate that a really detailled view. Especially cause the Bundesliga is since PES 6 no longer Part of PES and you can find just some teams and also the NT players. In the next days and weeks kruger and me will update the whole Bundesliga with new defintions. Especially parts like response, agility, mentality and teamwork. It could be in the first looks strange to you, but we`ll need some time to bring the balance between the stats. You can posts on stats. But at all we know what we do. If we update a player a second or third time, don´t be annoyed in the first days, than it`s a change in the balance or a new view cause another uzpdate. but at all we try to find a balance between all stats. The ladder will be out of order when we start with updates until we finish. I hope to the start of the new season we`ve all work done and you can use the Bundesliga if you like to do it. Some players are still done like the most of FC bayern and some players of Schalke - Wolfsburg and Bremen and leverkusen are still in work and some minor changes will follow - the other teams need a global update and we`ll give it to them

s-cobar

by »

Re: Bundesliga Informations

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 May 23, 17:07

That sounds fantastic!!

When you finish the work with Bundesliga I'll update the players of 2. Bundesliga with the new standards. They still are with the "old" standards.
You have a hard work but as you know: no pain, no gain. Now is the perfect moment to update the players, a time of transition between two seasons.

I'm very happy with this information, Seb and Juan :)

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Postby Hayame » 2012 May 23, 18:42

thats a really great news.

I wait excited for the updates :)

Hayame

Postby s-cobar » 2012 May 23, 18:52

honetly if you watch the other updates from the other leagues you`ll notice that it will be a big stats decrease.... For me I´m fine with it, cause I think we`ll get much more individualism in stats and that is the most important thing for me

s-cobar

Postby Adrien » 2012 May 23, 21:55

Great news, very happy to hear it :) , I'm working on it too ;)

It's far better to play with individualist set like make Konami, the game is more constructive, because old PSD stats destroyed the pleasure of the game, we should going on this way with ours knowledge of players.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Hayame » 2012 Jul 21, 08:55

so s-cobar what´s about the update?

At the moment I update my complete Bundesliga in PES 2008 and partly there are player which are rated so damn wrong like Beck from Hoffenheim. Nearly all players are overrated in Mentality and Teamwork. The next month I would have enough time to help you if you want. Maybe I can get a change and if you and the other mods didn´t like my work you can still downgrade me to a normal member. For me it´s really a shame that the 2. Buli is much more up to date as most teams of the 1. Buli.

I mainly want to work with the smaller teams and with the not so famous player at the bigger teams. At famous player like Robben etc. I trust completly in the work of you, cale, jurgens and the mod team. I know that I still have to learn much about statsmaking but I´m sure that I can make a lot player in 1. Buli more realistic as they are at the moment. Also I know how to work with the standards you can see that at 2. Buli which Eternal Night and I edit completly togehter. And I think my knowledge about the 1. Buli is even better as the knowledge about the 2. Buli.

So what do you think?

Maybe I can get a chance.

Hayame

Postby Affenhorn » 2012 Jul 21, 21:53

As I said before, your work for the 2.Bundesliga is really amazing. I would be happy if you do stats for the 1.Bundesliga also.

Affenhorn

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Jul 21, 21:59

I think that Hayame can be very helpful with the new standards in the 1. Bundesliga and he has got the experience of the work in 2. Bundesliga. :)

@ Hayame, you can work on an excel file, in the same way we work with 2. BuLi. Yes, it's a lot of work, but you can show your ideas to the other members like this.

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Postby Hayame » 2012 Jul 23, 19:14

Yes working I would work with excal files for some stats like Teamwork and Mentality it´s a good way to compare players all over the league.

At the moment I just really want to now, how it will go on with the 1. Bundesliga, the last days and weeks here is happening nothing. It´s real a shame that there is no activity in one of the best leagues of the world. But why should be someone active when member make suggestion on players as example Jiracek and no mod of the league is answering. The 1. Bundesliga an active mod.

Do anyone here now something about s-cobar or what do the admin´s and other mod´s planning to do?

Hayame

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jul 26, 19:20

Lol - just checked this topic. Never noticed.

Yes. I am worry about it too. Don't know nothing about decisions from admin or global mods about 1.BL. There are plenty of players that have reached an agreement but there isn't an update for them. I will like to help you (or any other user/mod) as I can with new standards. Creating am excel ladder for some stats as you said sounds good, I doesn't have too much time to create it by myself but would be good if you posted (as mod from other leagues have done) so more users can argue about it.

...U dared to enter my world... Image
Kruger13

Postby Hayame » 2012 Jul 26, 23:44

It´s really a lot of work as example if I start with Mentality and Teamwork we have to reach a balance in the teams and at the same time in the whole league. So I need a lot of excal tables for that. Then maybe I could find a way to post the ladders in a thread.

But I don´t begin with the work until I know what will happen with the Buli. Because maybe in the end the whole work is for nothing as example because s-cobar is back and has updates for most players.

Hayame

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Jul 27, 02:06

Really really doubt about s-cobar being back with updates... even his coming back isnt something sure... :roll:

I suggested you as mod tons of times but there isnt replies about it. But If you get some time as you said probably you can start making it and share with me via mail or something similar, or not :lol: I will be glad to help. AGI, DS, and RES also needs some new standards.

Kruger13

Postby tuco55 » 2012 Jul 27, 04:19

Kruger13 wrote: There are plenty of players that have reached an agreement but there isn't an update for them.

It is very difficult to watch everything. If you have definite agreement on a player, post it here. As for general overhaul we must wait for new mods (and no, I don't know).

tuco55

Postby Hayame » 2012 Jul 27, 07:31

@ tuco55: I would do that job maybe I can get a chance. Or we need someone other who can put a lot of time in this. It´s more than enough time gone since something happened here in the Buli.

Hayame

Postby Hayame » 2012 Aug 02, 09:56

@ Kruger13: As you can see i started suggesting the standardising and updating for some players of Eintracht Frankfurt and complete Freiburg. What do you think?

Hayame

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Aug 02, 15:25

I appreciate your effort. I'm very happy with your help. As a foreign BL follower is harder for me to follow all teams, are like 6 teams that I barely watch or have an idea of them. I have to watch matches via streaming or download them and that makes me being 1 matchday delayed :) Again, thanks for your help and keep posting, I will make the updates sooner than later.

Kruger13

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Aug 02, 15:31

Bundesliga is alive! That sounds very good. I'm happy with this good new :)

@ Kruger13 congrats for your mod position and @ Hayame congrats for your hard work ;)

Eternal Night

Postby Kruger13 » 2012 Aug 02, 15:44

@Eternal Night Thanks! ;)

@Hayame Btw, I don't know if for you is more easy to post in every single player or do you prefer a topic called "BL-New Standards" and there post everything and discuss there. I'm fine with both options.

Kruger13

Postby Hayame » 2012 Aug 02, 16:03

I think I will go on like I start. I also post as you can see in Freiburg not only standardising also global updates for player which are really outdated. But in general it will take more time than Freiburg. Yesterday and today I had a lot of time but the next days and weeks I have much less time. But I will go on and work on players when I have time for it.

Hayame

Postby Hayame » 2012 Aug 02, 22:00

Guys could it be that we underrate our SB, SM, CM, AM, DM generally in passing skills mainly in long passes. When I watch the ladder there are just very few player with LPA above 82 in the Buli. Now take a look at the EPL. What do you think?

Hayame

Next

Return to German Bundesliga