David Trezeguet

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

David Trezeguet

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:36

VIDEOS:

Last edited by Paablito on 2013 Sep 15, 20:52, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: New photo 2013
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: David TREZEGUET

Postby Nirk » 2012 Feb 27, 23:30

This men is impresionant nothing more.

Nirk

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Mar 07, 22:47

Yesterday all his oportunities of goal he kick with the right, but he didn't score. For me: WFA: 6 / WFF: 5/6.

yuliancho

Postby lucardax5d » 2012 Mar 08, 00:16

Agree with WFA & WFF of the yuliancho.

ATT & AGG infernal, letal. SA, perhaps 2 or 3 points less. The same with ST. SP +1 / +2

Se sabe que el Sexto Grande está en La Quema,
se sabe que el Sexto Grande es
Huracán
lucardax5d

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 08, 13:43

vickingo_73 wrote:World class player, played 30 minutes in 2 matches and scored two goals...his sense of movement is just incredible, very smart as always but he didn't lost that positioning.

Last week vs Independiente Rivadavia:

Yesterday vs Sportivo Desamparados:

It's difficult to have decisions because he played 2 games and 1 vs Racing in a Summer match...but he looked really unagile and slow, VERY slow. Stamina couldn't be tested cause he played a bit, but I think that because he can't hold 90 minutes.

yes his very slow just like Palermo living still with his high attack , response , shooting skills and aggression and oh his header is also a good weapon

Cuando saltan a la cancha, decididos a ganar
Se deja de lado tristeza, felicidad y dolores
Y tus hinchas devotos no paramos de gritar
Barcelona, amarillo equipo legendario
De Guayaquil símbolo esplendente
Se suma un año más a tu calendario!
Luisito

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 11, 16:37

lucardax5d wrote:Agree with WFA & WFF of the yuliancho.

ATT & AGG infernal, letal. SA, perhaps 2 or 3 points less. The same with ST. SP +1 / +2

Are you serious? He's incredible lethal in all sense...4 goals in 5 matches playing only 45' in each match. Sinceraly I only think that we should decrease his stamina to 73-74 and his TS/ACC must be really low like his agility. But his sense of positioning/shoot technique showed in less than 270 minutes is FAR better than other AFA player. Again he scored heading the ball as he did vs Independiente Rivadavia. The only game that he held up the 90 minutes was vs Sportivo Belgrano where the rythm was another than in B National...and River had the ball always.

Yesterday goals vs Defensa y Justicia in a crazy and amazing match:

Vickingo

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 11, 22:17

nice gols hope this was a good anwer for the people who think Trezegol was old finish and he came just for his name to River , not at all i dont had any doubt he would be even 1 of the best strikers in first division , he is surely better then Obolo , Ruben Ramirez , even then Santiago Silva and Teofilo.

by the way is he really 85 kg ? he looks slim more like 80

Luisito

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Mar 12, 14:55

Weight: 80 kg ---> River Official Page

yuliancho

Postby Luisito » 2012 Mar 12, 17:05

respect to Trezegol he was always around 80 kg slim atletic his whole career he never changed alot , world class strikers like Adriano and Ronaldo should take him as good example , prime Adriano was like 73-75 kg then with time was 80,85 still almost 95 in Corinthians , Adriano situation is even more sad his not even so old but recently more den 100 kg like 105 kg , back in his prime in Inter he was like 80-82 kg , 3-5 kg over weight maybe but extrem over weight should never happen to a professional footballer

also Maradonna was like 70 kg in prime then back in Boca he was like 80/85

Luisito

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Mar 13, 13:45

He's a great player!

Last edited by yuliancho on 2012 Apr 01, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
yuliancho

Postby juan92 » 2012 Mar 19, 00:17

maybe he could use a decrease in speed stats, agility and DS.
for me he's agilty is not worthy for green zone, maybe low 70's would be better to represent he's semi robotic moves.
also he's TS and ACC arent worthy for green zone he's really slow and barely runs, but for sure lower DS is a must, he never ever ever run with the ball, he just dont do that.
also probably could use less STA and a bit less of SP

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
juan92

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 19, 00:30

juan92 wrote:maybe he could use a decrease in speed stats, agility and DS.
for me he's agilty is not worthy for green zone, maybe low 70's would be better to represent he's semi robotic moves.
also he's TS and ACC arent worthy for green zone he's really slow and barely runs, but for sure lower DS is a must, he never ever ever run with the ball, he just dont do that.
also probably could use less STA and a bit less of SP

I agree about all your words Juan...I'm not sure about his SP as he isn't shooting many times. His main weapon is his header which is an incredible quality as he did it yesterday with 2 in a row scoring using his response and reading of where the ball will go after the first one to score vs Deportivo Merlo. His quality is indisputable, must be with Camoranesi, Veron and Riquelme one of the few players that plays every ball (or most of it) using his 1st touch class to make agiler the game. Stamina is a must that has to go down considerably, despite being playing lot of minutes in last matches vs Sportivo Belgrano and Deportivo Merlo, he doesn't move at all and he just participates in attacking movements, but he prefers wait for the ball into the box and sometimes go down to build up with those mentioned 1 touch passes. He's DAMN slow and as you've said he seems a robot to move, it's really strange the way that he usually moves, moving a lot his arms and being a real robot. Btw, his sense of positioning and poaching ability is just magic, tbh til now I didn't watch a single wrong movement in attack or a bad decision in terms of positioning, he's just damn perfect for the divisional, taking into account that usual defenders (taking off Rosario Central's, Instituto's and probably Quilmes') aren't so good and aren't use to mark these type of incredible players as are Trez or Cavenaghi in terms of positioning. 5 goals in 7 non complete matches. Btw, it's noticiable that he's in better condition/fitness too taking into account Spanish mods' comments about his crap pysical performances, it was good for him came early in the preseason and made a good one, now it's benefitial for him. It's also because he's where he dreamt to play since he was a kid and where he supports the team. He was almost crying the first time that he scored watching him after the match in an interview, he loves River and for sure he'll stay playing there until his retiretment if all continues going well as til now. Stamina I was thinking in something like 73-74 but sinceraly I don't want to hurry up and wait for more complete matches, taking into account that yesterday was his 1st time in a serious competition where he plays the whole match now that Almeyda finally decided to put Chori (AMF)-Cavenaghi (CF)-Trez (CF) being more offensive.

Vickingo

Postby juan92 » 2012 Mar 19, 00:55

tahnks for reply victor.
and agree with your words, he's SA, ST, RESP, HEAD, and attacking moves are just (still) world class. and also agree about the 1st touch observation.
he still being a monster, for me (and im a boca fan) he's being the second best forward in the argentinian league. in my opinion cavenaghi is just th number 1 in the country...

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
juan92

Postby LoganMac » 2012 Mar 23, 16:50

Am I the only one that sees his incredible short pass accuracy? :/ All his passes are good, I don't see him doing Xavi-like assists, but his first touch passes are amazing.

LoganMac

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Mar 23, 21:30

His shorts passes are INCREDIBLE!!!

yuliancho

Postby gotaa » 2012 Mar 24, 23:34

Maybe some more points for SPA, but nothing more, he's nothing special as Cave could be in that area for a CF. Not to get green levels. Of course he plays at first or second touch, he either ain't got speed or energies enought to try to dribble. Since he's starter almost every River's approach to opposite box ends up in an aerial ball trying to find him. Poor level of gameplay. His Header is of another world, and could have a little increase in BB to help him too. I noticed some problems at controlling the ball today, maybe little decrease in TECH is needed too. But I'll keep watching

gotaa

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Mar 25, 00:01

gotaa wrote:Maybe some more points for SPA, but nothing more, he's nothing special as Cave could be in that area for a CF. Not to get green levels. Of course he plays at first or second touch, he either ain't got speed or energies enought to try to dribble. Since he's starter almost every River's approach to opposite box ends up in an aerial ball trying to find him. Poor level of gameplay. His Header is of another world, and could have a little increase in BB to help him too. I noticed some problems at controlling the ball today, maybe little decrease in TECH is needed too. But I'll keep watching

Can I disagree here a bit? Imo his first touch in global terms since he came it's really good, I didn't expect that level of 1st touch. He hadn't a good game but still he was really dangerous with his sense of positioning and insane header shoots. He can easily kill difficult aerial balls and imo his short pass range isn't so good, how can I say this...emm it seems that are just like an "extension" of his 1st touch. There were lots of times that an aerial ball came to him and he touched the ball ("down" the ball) to a teammate with class and that converted in a short pass. Dunno if i'm explaining good. When he touches the ball he looks class if you compare with other CF's here and his movements are really elegant but more than that, he seems a robot as one said above this. He's missing some opportunities due to lack of shot accuracy but then he can make incredible angled shoots in difficult positions so I can suggest wait a bit more. His header are class, just impressive, reminds me Palermo and how easy that he wins in aerial battles, but imo is more about his knowledge of how to posicionate and when start a run as he doesn't have any kind of speed, he has to calibrate when try to go for the ball, and these movements are just magic in the box. It's true that today had some problems to control the ball, but it was just an exception imo. What we can do after this game here is decrease his fitness stats and mostly his stamina. I was testing him with STA: 74, MENT: 74, C/F: 5, TS: 72, ACC: 73, DS: 68/69, AGI: 70 and tbh looks more realistic.

Vickingo

Postby gotaa » 2012 Mar 25, 00:09

Yes of course, when I say 'poor level of gameplay' I was referring to River and not to him. I agree with what you say, basically he wins in the box because of his ATT and sense of positioning but also is very hard for the defenders to move him when marking him. That's why I say he could have a little more BB, maybe 84. About TECH, I see him one step behind Cavenaghi. Less AGI is needed then, too

gotaa

Postby juan92 » 2012 Mar 25, 05:44

here's the konami's last version of david (2011)

Spoiler: show
Attack: 87
Defence: 31
Balance: 83
Stamina: 74
Top Speed: 72
Acceleration: 73
Response: 87
Agility: 69
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 62
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 69
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 87
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 61
Curling: 62
Header: 94
Jump: 82
Technique: 84
Aggression: 89
Mentality: 75
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 84

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Positioning
★ Scoring
★ Centre
★ 1-Touch Pass

may be useful for the next update...

it sure could use some tweaks here and there but it gots some good numbers to start a whole new set

juan92

Postby xeneize » 2012 Mar 31, 23:25

2 goals more, he have 7 in 8 matches if i remember well... what an amazing Striker
like somebody said before, he only lost speed practically, nothing more, still really dangerous and with his accuracy intact

we could use teh set of Konami who post Juan as base or to guide us for teh next update i think... i really like that AGI/DS value

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby Luisito » 2012 Apr 01, 02:00

what a goal yesterday the last goal of Trezegol was a amazin distance hammer with voley shot, i suggest sp at least 83 , his shots have pretty decent power could strike the ball well

Luisito

PreviousNext

Return to Newell's Old Boys