Miguel Monteiro, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Moderator: Mod's

User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Miguel Monteiro, Maccabi Tel Aviv

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 09, 23:48

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Sep 08, 14:10, edited 6 times in total.
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1315
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 30, 16:17

Attack seems too high.. one point less IMO
I'd also up LPS to high 70's and lower aggression to 82/83.
And *Long Throw? :?
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1315
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 30, 17:16

And his ACC must go down.. he isn't quicker than Nélson, Bravo or Santi.. (85)
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 30, 18:30

Updated a bit.
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1315
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 30, 19:46

Markulur wrote:Updated a bit.


And DA isn't it a bit too high?.. he's good at dribbling but I'd rather go for an 81 or 82..
Mentality could be a tad higher and the rest seems quite good :)
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 30, 19:49

RB7 wrote:
Markulur wrote:Updated a bit.


And DA isn't it a bit too high?.. he's good at dribbling but I'd rather go for an 81 or 82..
Mentality could be a tad higher and the rest seems quite good :)

Some like 79 fpr mentality?
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1315
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jan 05, 21:46

Markulur wrote:
RB7 wrote:
Markulur wrote:Updated a bit.


And DA isn't it a bit too high?.. he's good at dribbling but I'd rather go for an 81 or 82..
Mentality could be a tad higher and the rest seems quite good :)

Some like 79 fpr mentality?


Yup, and maybe balance could be 80, he's a strong chubby guy that doesn't go down easily.
What do you think?
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jan 22, 11:24

I think that... Updated. :lol:
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2009 Apr 02, 22:52

Updated after some talks with RB7.


Some explanations:

- His Attack is not on par with Luis Filipe or Bosingwa. He doesn't go up so much on the last years.

- He lost a lot of speed... age or problems of form, he can't run like some years ago.

- He doesn't try to dribble so much, so is not really necessary. Deleted *Dribbling.
Editing La Liga...
Mik
Posts: 61
Joined: 2009 May 08, 22:04

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Mik » 2009 May 17, 13:19

Great stats for this guy, very good work :D

The dribble star is something that we can talk about, but he really don't dribble too much this days.

Btw, imo, Curving should go a bit higher, 75 more or less.

Consistency I don't think he deserve that, maybe 5

?what all of you think?
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 07, 17:52

I don't think he deserves that 81 for technique, he's better dribling than traping.
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2009 Aug 21, 14:08

Mik wrote:Great stats for this guy, very good work :D

The dribble star is something that we can talk about, but he really don't dribble too much this days.

Btw, imo, Curving should go a bit higher, 75 more or less.

Consistency I don't think he deserve that, maybe 5

?what all of you think?

Seems really good suggestions for him. Agree.
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
RB7
Posts: 1315
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:54
Location: Portugal

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby RB7 » 2009 Aug 21, 14:32

Markulur wrote:
Mik wrote:Great stats for this guy, very good work :D

The dribble star is something that we can talk about, but he really don't dribble too much this days.

Btw, imo, Curving should go a bit higher, 75 more or less.

Consistency I don't think he deserve that, maybe 5

?what all of you think?

Seems really good suggestions for him. Agree.


Sure, got my agree there too.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
Viriato
Posts: 78
Joined: 2009 Jan 04, 17:51

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Viriato » 2009 Aug 21, 15:37

Agreed as well. The guy is on a downwards curve in his career.
User avatar
brazilianpesfan
Posts: 4230
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Aug 21, 16:30

agree too...He's not the same as 3-4 years ago.
User avatar
spinaL
Posts: 862
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 08:50

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby spinaL » 2009 Aug 21, 22:08

agree ;)
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2009 Aug 22, 10:32

Updated. ;)
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
Markulur
Posts: 2232
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:05
Location: Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby Markulur » 2009 Sep 08, 14:10

Updated for the SB's Revolution Updates time of La Liga. I'm standarizing all the SBs.
Editing La Liga...
User avatar
p1rha
Posts: 1401
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Contact:

Re: MIGUEL Monteiro

Postby p1rha » 2009 Sep 08, 14:44

i haven't seen much of miguel the last 2 years, but he was never an accurate dribller nor a tecnhically gifted player. He was a good dribbler, but that was due to his agility and speed on the ball. Having said this i think his DA and technique should be decreased to green values. Maybe DA is better now since he lost some speed, but i say again he wasn't an accurate dribbler in his prime.

Return to “Retired Players”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron