Carmelo González

Moderator: Mod's

Carmelo González

Postby Xyder » 2008 Dec 15, 23:51

Name: Carmelo José González Jiménez

Set of Konami (PES 2012)
Set of Konami (PES 2011)

Last edited by Xyder on 2009 Nov 04, 12:13, edited 4 times in total.
Xyder

by »

Re: CARMELO González

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 15, 23:54

Good stats, THX! He is the player i most like of our team. Probably a bit higher ACC and agility?¿

Ulises

Postby Xyder » 2008 Dec 16, 00:00

Ulises wrote:Good stats, THX! He is the player i most like of our team. Probably a bit higher ACC and agility?¿

What do you suggest, as you can see I don't use so many stats over 85 'cause for me, stats over 86 it's for undestanding players. But I know here in La Liga there's a lot of them :P

Xyder

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 16, 15:31

Xyder wrote:
Ulises wrote:Good stats, THX! He is the player i most like of our team. Probably a bit higher ACC and agility?¿

What do you suggest, as you can see I don't use so many stats over 85 'cause for me, stats over 86 it's for undestanding players. But I know here in La Liga there's a lot of them :P

I was thinking on 85 for both agility and acceleration, i wouldn't rate him higher neither

Ulises

Postby Xyder » 2009 Nov 04, 12:13

Updated style and cards, I was thinkin' to update him an some other Sporting players, I need some time ;)

Xyder

Postby SportingGijón » 2009 Nov 04, 21:15

Xyder wrote:Updated style and cards, I was thinkin' to update him an some other Sporting players, I need some time ;)

You should take a look at Jose Angel. I posted a photo of him since the player in the current photo is Sastre.

10th will be on Santiago Bernabéu...
SportingGijón

Postby SportingGijón » 2009 Nov 04, 21:16

Oh, and I forgot. I think Carmelo deserves a +2 on LPA and LPS, he's made GREAT long passes last season, so many assistances that way with a great curling.

10th will be on Santiago Bernabéu...
SportingGijón

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jan 25, 09:37

SportingGijón wrote:Oh, and I forgot. I think Carmelo deserves a +2 on LPA and LPS, he's made GREAT long passes last season, so many assistances that way with a great curling.

Updated Response +1, LPA, LPS and Curling +2, raised TS to 84 ;)

Xyder

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 18, 16:38

I think his defense is a bit too high. He does not defend at all and could probably use VdV's (under discussion) current value, wich Is 53 atm. He did a pretty good season whene Sporting came back to primera and even tough he Is my favourite player of that team he could use some downgrades. Defense, DA, Injury tolerance and condition.
His DA Is very good, one of the best out there If we look at the smaller teams but he's not at the level of other 'Gods' like X.Prieto (Could use +1) or Juanfran. Carmelo's ability to dribble could have used this value a few years ago when only his mentality and his consistency were his problems. He does not seem confident because his performances aren't being as good as he wishes they were and he knows they could have beenand that had an effect on his playing. He has suffered one damn siege of injuries in the last two years. We can blame his poor form because of them. He got injuried playing, training, playing X-Box...Carmelo has became a sack of broken glasses, and It's a real shame. His injury tolerance could come down to C, definitelly.. Also his condition could come down by one to the value of 5. He has felt It and he does not play as often even when he's out of injuries. He has a problem in form and doesn't seem to have the mood to get It back.

I also think his passing could be tweakened as well as his teamwork. If you take a look at his passing his SPS and LPA are one point higher than Emaná's. To me Emaná has better overall passing. Carmelo has one strong weapon wich is his vision of the game. He's so talented at this that he can give a pass few in his team could do. The problem that does not allow him to have a high value of teamwork Is his sometimes selfishness.But he could have without doubt a 80 value. His behaviour Is sometimes similar to Diego (the Brazilian) as he'd rather do the shoot than the pass sometimes. His long passing can be amazingly precise so I won't even dare to touch It. Looks good to me at 83, but his SPA and SPS could come down to 81 and 78

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Jan 18, 21:46

TheGame wrote: He got injuried playing, training, playing X-Box...

Wait, wait. Is it true? :shock:

brazilianpesfan

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 18, 22:11

Well I was essagerating :lol: but he got injured twice in different trainings in the last year.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 04, 11:03

Bump? :) So I can update him with these or not

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Feb 04, 11:46

go for it, MOD :lol:

brazilianpesfan

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 04, 12:00

Ok updated, nab

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby yuliancho » 2012 Jan 27, 16:04

Shirt Name: CARMELO

yuliancho

Postby Xyder » 2012 Jan 29, 19:58

He's a shadow from the player he was at UD Las Palmas. Nor fast, nor helpful for the team. The condition must suffer a downgrade, I'm doubting between 4 or 3, but he's doing a really poor seasons to deserve such numbers.

Xyder

Re: Carmelo González

Postby Eternal Night » 2013 Feb 12, 17:12

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Eternal Night

Re: Carmelo González

Postby pelimetal » 2014 Feb 15, 01:20

Move to Other Teams/Players-Asia-East Asia.
Club: Buriram United (Thailand).
Source

pelimetal

Return to Non-Affiliated