Luka Modrić

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Luka Modrić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:49

CLASSIC SETS: 2013-14 & 2015-17

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 05:10, edited 2 times in total.
mr.Boss

Re: Luka Modrić

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Nov 01, 12:34

Really , why he is still registered as an AMF ? Also , Modric doesn't looks that strong to me ... :|
PMTP & Mia San Mia
The Scorpion

Postby The Scorpion » 2017 Feb 16, 05:17

How is isco that much higher on DA and tech? These stats make isco a better overall player which isn't even close to being debatable. Modric deserves at least 90 DA and 92 technique. He is a magician. Sometimes you just don't know how he keeps the ball so close and how he reacts so quickly when opp players try to sorround him
Flash Boy

Postby Flash Boy » 2017 Feb 16, 11:59

The Scorpion wrote:How is isco that much higher on DA and tech? These stats make isco a better overall player which isn't even close to being debatable. Modric deserves at least 90 DA and 92 technique. He is a magician. Sometimes you just don't know how he keeps the ball so close and how he reacts so quickly when opp players try to sorround him

isco's control is insane .. he is the player with best technique in madrid .. but i agree about increasing modric .. the best midfielder in the world without doubt .. he can control the midfield Lonely and show such great skills .. yesterday he showed much more than these current stats (he usually does tbh) 90 for DA is deserved .. low yellows for mentality too
Karlos3004

Postby Karlos3004 » 2017 Mar 18, 12:24

Just wondered why Modric has the Speeding Bullet COM Style
Ander-son, son, son
Ain't got shit on Fàbregas

*Red Army*
dwid

Postby dwid » 2017 Mar 20, 02:41

Is it exaggerated the proposition of increase his SPA 2 or maybe 4 points? He's just a little bit under Iniesta's level, at least in this aspect imho.
"Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate."

Hendrik Johannes Cruijff.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2017 Apr 29, 22:00

Technically he's probably at his peak, but in terms of physique he's already on a steady decline. Nothing too harsh nor exaggerated, but he's looking pretty tired right now. Could do with some adjustments at the end of the season.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2017 Jun 05, 19:29

So, as was said before, and it was mentioned in the UCL thread, I'd like to give this a few tweaks before adding the set to the classic database (the set currently depicted as '2014-16' in the classic db will need a few changes as well).

IMO these last two seasons (more acute and noticeable during the current one) have seen Modric losing a bit of physique but becoming even more effective at his game. Changes I'd like to propose are:

BB down, to whites perhaps? I think we've always overrated him in this regard, he's all about evading opponents with clever, elegant bursts or changes of direction, he's always been extremely nimble and is able to take advantage of said qualities with a lot of intelligence. He can withstand some challenges to a degree but... honestly his on-the-ball movement is a masterclass of evading and fooling defenders 95% of the time. As a side note, Konami never went higher than 74.
Stamina down a notch. As I said in the UCL thread,
Korinov wrote:If anything, I believe his stamina levels have decreased if compared to his physical peak a few years ago. He's just become... incredibly efficient at his game. He's brilliant at conserving his energy during games, perhaps because nowadays he has Casemiro doing a lot of runt work around, and also because he shares the right side with Carvajal whose workrate is also great. I think, if compared to his (not too dissimilar, in truth) self from two seasons ago, current Modric plays in a more relaxed way and definetely on a generally slower tempo when he's on the ball. He only allows himself 'wild' moments here and there, but he's learned to chose those moments with incredibly precison.

I think this sums up my feelings quite nicely. I'm not talking about a massive decrease here, 87 or so, he still provides a very good workrate throughout entire matches, just not oranges anymore IMO. It also helps that the team doesn't really need it, mostly because Isco's role allows both Modric and Kroos to save energy.
TS down as well, 76-77, little running off the ball and we've become stricter with the values we give to these kind of players, there should be some difference between his current self and what he could do a few years back. Acc I'd leave it as it is.
AGI down to 87, DA up to 88, SPA up to 91, Header down to 63. Mostly cosmetic changes, mostly to reinforce the image of a physically declining but technically peaking player.
In regards to shooting I like Konami's approach better, they always rated his ST over his SA. His placement is not "bad" considering he's almost always shooting from the outside of the box, but it isn't amazing either; his connections however are pretty neat, nice first-touch shots with decent power all the time, even a few acrobatic kicks here and there. 73 SA 76-77 ST and SP to stay the same. Perhaps adding Long Ranger?
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Sep 02, 21:25

Could someone keep an eye on his 2017 physical stats? His body control is easily among the best in Europe and a core part of his body movement. Easily a 91-92.

Return to “Real Madrid CF”