Marcelo Vieira

Moderators: furymaker, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Marcelo Vieira

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 22:49

Full Name: Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior

CLASSIC SETS: 2010-12 & 2013-14

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Aug 31, 05:06, edited 10 times in total.
čale

Re: MARCELO Vieira

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 26, 12:01

he didn't play yesterday...Image
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 Jan 26, 12:02

Hed have defended just as 'good' as Coentrao, while being an extra striker.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

sjeap

Postby sjeap » 2012 Mar 12, 18:12

Marcelo's height should be updated (174cm), he is definitely taller than Lass and there is only the decision between 172 and 174. The referenced chart should be well known.
Basilio

Postby Basilio » 2012 Mar 28, 21:46

is him bad crosser or what ? in general i always see good long passes by him, and well overall passing too. Does he deserve this response ? also i think his attack is very underrated
Descansa en paz Chucho
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Mar 28, 22:00

i actually find his crossing to be rated quite good, i'd maybe take a point out of LPS but accuracy looks more than okay, also, ATT might be a point higher he's really dangerous with his forward runs, and yeah, RES is freakishly too high IMO a 75/76 is more than enough for the amount and quality of defending he does and not to mention that he'll be venturing in the middle of the defence way too often with a yellow value...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

Anders

Postby Anders » 2012 Mar 31, 15:21

Start to work on some player of Brazilian National Team in OF, got some numbers on him:

ATK: 79; I agree with higher attack, he is so smart and dangerous on attack.
BB: 79 ; Just think he is bit more strong.
TS: 85 ; Not sure about this, but I was finding him too fast on game and IMO Ozil is faster than him.
AGI: 85 ; I used to think he was an 89, but know don't think he is better than 86, playing with the DA and AGI from first post is overkill, he just don't move like that he uses so much DA, don't think he needs to have all that AGI.
DA: 89 ; A God value for a SB :lol: , how many SB ever had this kind of control, he can be compared to players like Kaká, Ozil and C. Ronaldo; sometimes he is considered even better, tough I consider both Ozil and Ronaldo better than him in DA especially Ozil.
I like a lot of how he is moving with this TS, AGI, DA and DS.
About RES, I'm still adapting to the RES SB revolution, but I always considered him as high responsive player, that high RES didn't get in there just randomly, not sure about a value, but IMO should be high green.

Any opinion on Incisive Run, I think he goes too much to the centre as normal SB generally does, don't maybe high TW.
Have other changes, but I'm not sure on them, like DEF 63, SPA: 76, SPS: 79, SA: 73, Jump: 79 and MEN: 77.

Edit: Forget to say, he obviously deserve Marauding.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Apr 26, 11:09

Disagree about the decreases, he didn't look really slower than Robben yesterday, and Agility is one of his main weapons from my point of view. BB could get into yellows, and DA/DS into oranges or almost.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
KunAguero

Postby KunAguero » 2012 Apr 26, 23:24

Looks nice suggestions O Korinov .. Frankly I agree with that ..
I bear witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
MadRunna

Postby MadRunna » 2012 May 26, 23:32

I don't. Like Korinov says Agility is one of his main weapons. Also agree on yellow BB and orange DA/DS.
also he deserve an increase in Att. maybe (79-81)
Fiddy

Postby Fiddy » 2012 May 26, 23:36

Response needs to come down i believe.
MadRunna

Postby MadRunna » 2012 May 26, 23:40

Agree on Response Decrease
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2012 May 27, 00:43

wow , madrunna on a tear ... Marcelo is quite a good dribbler but not orange , his BB could go up to low yellows , I don't consider him as strong as that , just tough with low centre of gravity
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2012 May 27, 10:13

From recent suggestions agree with ATT and RES, after new definition on RES, I'm going to update RES by the moment.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2012 May 27, 11:47

That's nice, but I wouldn't go so high on attack. The fact that he's an amazing dribbler and a greatly skilled player still doesn't make me believe he's THAT great. Really nice, yes, but not outstanding.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

čale

Postby čale » 2012 May 27, 14:02

seriously i really can't see why he would need yellow BB, being aggressive when taking the ball away shouldn't be taken as a factor when deciding BB, it's always better to see how he's fending people off when he's ON the ball. I.E. Giaccherini, fuck me if you can shrug him off the ball when he's dribbling or make him go down on the floor, but when he needs to take away the ball, well fuck it, you won't see that happening. BB is fine atm as it is (personally using him on a 76, but that's not important atm). Also disagree on a raise in AGI, he's around the 85 mark for that, you have to consider that he's probably gonna get a boost in DA (as i believe it was discussed before) to 89 and that coupled with AGI from 85-87, DA 88/89 DS 87 is quite enough to imitate him and his movements fluently. And now for ATT, i currently hold him as the best attacking left back in todays game, he may not be overly intelligent with his movements but he's incisive and always brings danger when going down the flank or even venturing around the box with his one-two's, i'd rate him at around 78/79, personally favoring the 79.

oh, and almost forgot, regarding the RES discussion, i'm putting my money on a 74. and one more thing, MENT needs to go down, he's already got enough STA and will rarely drain the bar completely and thus i really can't see a reason for him to deserve a yellow value.

EDIT: and being the ignorant and lazy fool i am, i just saw a couple of posts up that Anders has made the almost exact suggestions as i have... :lol:

Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 27, 15:29

čale wrote:and one more thing, MENT needs to go down, he's already got enough STA and will rarely drain the bar completely and thus i really can't see a reason for him to deserve a yellow value.

I didn't know we rate Ment now as some sort of "boost stat" that allows a player to get going after depleting the stamina bar :?

In any case, it's been argued in the Lahm thread that he (Lahm) should have higher ment due to him still going forward in additional time in the UCL final... well Marcelo did the exact same thing in the semifinal vs. Bayern this season and in the cup final vs. Barça last season, those are the kind of moments when pretty much every player has depleted his stamina bar.

It'd be good if we managed to reach some sort of agreement around this.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 May 27, 16:39

agree on that, and i really want to implement that already...the thing is, KONAMI rather give a high stamina to a player who isn't let's say "influential" or a "leader figure" and low MENT and the other thing is how me copes with adversity (which again is mostly directly related to an "influential" player, as they are mostly the ones which do that), and IMO Marcelo doesn't fit the bill, and also, it's really not quite encouraging seeing him being rated at an 80 while only having 172 players with yellow mentality (most of them on yellows from 80-83, only a handful are higher) in the top leagues (in PES, EPL, Ligue 1, Serie A, La Liga). I wasn't talking about a big drop, only a couple of point around a value of 77/78.

MadRunna

Postby MadRunna » 2012 Jun 05, 23:30

Does we had already agreed on a update
Los Muchachos

Postby Los Muchachos » 2012 Jun 06, 06:45

His LPA can be increased And LPS can be decreased. His crossing is very accurate but they are not fast enough. My suggestion:
LPA=82
LPS=79
Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world
Mr. Evans

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 Jul 09, 16:39

I think he could use quite a few changes so instead in of pointing stats out individually, I'll post a set to use as a base:
Club: Real Madrid CF
Name: MARCELO Vieira
Shirt Name: MARCELO
Number: 12
Positions: ★ SB, WB, SM
Nationality: Brazilian

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: L
Side: L

Attack: 79
Defence: 63
Balance: 78
Stamina: 88
Top Speed: 87
Acceleration: 89
Response: 75
Agility: 85
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 77
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 77
Header: 69
Jump: 77
Technique: 88
Aggression: 88
Mentality: 70
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 75

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
★ Dribbling
★ Tactical Dribble
★ Sliding

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
S08 - Slide Tackle
S16 - Roulette Skills
S18 - Turning Skills

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.

Return to “Real Madrid CF”