Spanish La Liga - Players to be created (updated 07.09.2017)

Moderators: furymaker, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 16061
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 273 times

Spanish La Liga - Players to be created (updated 07.09.2017)

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 23:30

Image = High Priority
Image = Medium Priority
Image = Low Priority




Image

Image GK#13 Antonio Sivera _esp
Image DF#6 Guillermo Maripán _chi
Image MF#21 Enzo Zidane _fra


Image

Image DF – #30 Unai Núñez _esp
Image FW – #28 Íñigo Córdoba _esp


Image

COMPLETED


Image

COMPLETED


Image

Image MF – #29 Juan Narváez _col
Image FW – #27 Francis Guerrero _esp


Image

Image GK#25 Iván Villar _esp
Image MF#14 Stanislav Lobotka _svn
Image MF#17 Andrew Hjulsager _den
Image FW#27 Maxi Gómez _uru


Image

Image MF#17 Fede Valverde _uru


Image

COMPLETED


Image

Image MF#14 Óscar Melendo _esp


Image

Image GK#1 Emiliano Martínez _arg
Image DF#17 Mathí­as Olivera _uru
Image MF#18 Mauro Arambarri _uru


Image

Image MF#12 Douglas Luiz _bra
Image MF#19 Farid Boulaya _alg
Image MF#23 Aleix García _esp
Image FW#14 Michael Olunga _ken
Image FW#18 Olarenwaju Kayode _nga


Image

Image DF#15 Borja Herrera _esp
Image MF – #27 Fabio González _esp
Image MF – #28 Benito Ramírez _esp


Image

Image MF#6 Gerard Gumbau _esp


Image

Image DF#18 Erick Cabaco _uru
Image MF#10 Enis Bardhi _mkd
Image MF#5 Cheick Doukouré _civ
Image FW#21 Emmanuel Boateng _gha


Image

Image GK#25 Andrés Prieto _esp
Image MF – #28 Álex Mula _esp


Image

Image DF#19 Achraf Hakimi _mar
Image FW#21 Borja Mayoral _esp


Image

Image DF#20 Kévin Rodrigues _por
Image MF#5 Igor Zubeldia _esp


Image

Image GK#13 David Soria _esp


Image

Image MF#6 Nemanja Maksimović _srb


Image

Image FW – #34 Darío Poveda _esp
Image FW – #35 Leo Suárez _arg

Last edited by MYS77 on 2015 Oct 04, 05:55, edited 108 times in total.
Ikechukwu

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Ikechukwu » 2009 Oct 10, 00:25

I dont watched honestly his 5-10 pro games but even via this 1min video you can have some clue how he gonna be.



Seems like a fast,good dribbler with some good technique. Maybe like Bojan Krkic? His balance looks very weak though around 65-67. :mrgreen:
User avatar
as_10
Posts: 1524
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby as_10 » 2009 Oct 10, 14:20

Ikechukwu wrote:
as_10 wrote:
brazilianpesfan wrote:6 matches as starter and 1 as substitute in La Liga

And now he leaves for the U-17 WC :evil:

I'd say wait a bit more, till beggining of December or so, when he returns from the WC and plays a bit more(at least 13-15 matches, he'll definetely be a starter). I don't want a rubbish set for such a great prospect. 8-) :lol:


Thats a long wait. We can make a overall stats and after he played more matches we can still change it and make more accurated stats.

I doubt that many players of different(certain) leagues arent watched here(on this forum) the whole season either. So to make a player by watching him in 5-10 games is a fair amount.

I'm saying this time 'cause it's when he'll return from the WC and he'll reach 10 games or so played(not 13-15, I went a bit overexcited xD), then he'll be more accurate for sure, seeing he'll be a starter. ;)

And I can also make a set for him, I've seen him a few and I know how he plays and what he likes, the thing is that he won't be accurate.
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
User avatar
Xyder
Posts: 3872
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Xyder » 2009 Oct 21, 00:26

Updated list at 21/10/09 with the new players created ;)
Image
Image
User avatar
SWT
Posts: 67
Joined: 2009 Oct 24, 21:04
Location: Canary Islands, Spain
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby SWT » 2009 Oct 29, 16:17

Remove DINEI and RICARDO León from C.D. Tenerife on the next update :) I've created them...
User avatar
Xyder
Posts: 3872
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Xyder » 2009 Nov 15, 02:13

Updated 15/11/2009, divided missing players in first team members/youth team members, to assign more priority to the missing first team members ;)
Image
Image
User avatar
Oswaldo
Posts: 748
Joined: 2008 Dec 18, 22:27
Location: Venezuela en mi corazón

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Nov 15, 16:53

zavongi wrote:What about the young David Moreno (Almeria)?
Image

Isn't he in Almeria :? ?
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
User avatar
Xyder
Posts: 3872
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Xyder » 2009 Nov 15, 18:35

zavongi wrote:
zavongi wrote:What about the young David Moreno (Almeria)?
Image

Isn't he in Almeria :? ?


He plays in UD Almería B but he hasn't number in the first team yet.
Image
Image
User avatar
as_10
Posts: 1524
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby as_10 » 2009 Nov 15, 20:23

I've got Muniesa in my OF, but I don't want to start again the discussion if youngsters should be kept or not.
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
User avatar
brazilianpesfan
Posts: 3999
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 15, 21:07

as_10 wrote:I've got Muniesa in my OF, but I don't want to start again the discussion if youngsters should be kept or not.


Can you send me by PM?
I need him to put in my PES2010 OF :mrgreen:
User avatar
as_10
Posts: 1524
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby as_10 » 2009 Nov 15, 22:03

msf_1992 wrote:
as_10 wrote:I've got Muniesa in my OF, but I don't want to start again the discussion if youngsters should be kept or not.


Can you send me by PM?
I need him to put in my PES2010 OF :mrgreen:

Holy crap, didn't I promise you like a week ago that I'll send him via msn? :lol: :lol:

I'm very sorry, you'll have him in 10 minutes.
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
User avatar
brazilianpesfan
Posts: 3999
Joined: 2009 Jan 10, 15:36
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Nov 15, 22:28

as_10 wrote:Holy crap, didn't I promise you like a week ago that I'll send him via msn? :lol: :lol:


Yeah :lol:
User avatar
SWT
Posts: 67
Joined: 2009 Oct 24, 21:04
Location: Canary Islands, Spain
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby SWT » 2009 Dec 02, 17:31

Remove Tenerife's Ángel from the list ;)
The-Real-Diablo
Posts: 60
Joined: 2009 Oct 26, 14:47
Location: Braunschweig, Germany

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby The-Real-Diablo » 2009 Dec 09, 15:19

I think Papakouli DIOP from Racing Santander is missing and he also is not in the missing list ;P
He wears #21.
User avatar
Xyder
Posts: 3872
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Xyder » 2009 Dec 10, 00:30

The-Real-Diablo wrote:I think Papakouli DIOP from Racing Santander is missing and he also is not in the missing list ;P
He wears #21.


True, I missed him :D
Image
Image
User avatar
podaj
Posts: 52
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:48
Location: Zabrze, Poland

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby podaj » 2009 Dec 16, 14:43

So if youth players are mentioned on list will somebody make them? Like many PES players I am looking for Muniesa nad Fontas stats. ;)
Poland - Volleyball European Championship Winner 2009!
User avatar
Xyder
Posts: 3872
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Xyder » 2009 Dec 16, 14:53

podaj wrote:So if youth players are mentioned on list will somebody make them? Like many PES players I am looking for Muniesa nad Fontas stats. ;)


Well they're youth players with first team number, this don't mean that all of them will gone to be maded, but if they got minutes with their own first teams maybe we can think to make some of them. But if I said before:

Xyder wrote:Updated 15/11/2009, divided missing players in first team members/youth team members, to assign more priority to the missing first team members ;)


Our priority are first team members ;)

Muniesa if seen some matches of him with Barça Atlètic, but the arrival of Chygrynsky and the recover of Milito cut his performances on the first team (in the same way that Fontàs).
Image
Image
User avatar
s-cobar
Posts: 4207
Joined: 2009 Apr 14, 07:14
Location: germany
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Dec 16, 14:56

I am still waiting on the set of Iker Muniain, I read Adria has one.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
User avatar
podaj
Posts: 52
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:48
Location: Zabrze, Poland

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby podaj » 2009 Dec 16, 15:57

Xyder wrote:
podaj wrote:So if youth players are mentioned on list will somebody make them? Like many PES players I am looking for Muniesa nad Fontas stats. ;)


Well they're youth players with first team number, this don't mean that all of them will gone to be maded, but if they got minutes with their own first teams maybe we can think to make some of them. But if I said before:

Xyder wrote:Updated 15/11/2009, divided missing players in first team members/youth team members, to assign more priority to the missing first team members ;)


Our priority are first team members ;)

Muniesa if seen some matches of him with Barça Atlètic, but the arrival of Chygrynsky and the recover of Milito cut his performances on the first team (in the same way that Fontàs).


It's clear that 1st team players are more important, but I was hoping for 2 Barca youth players where 1st team players are made. Also Gai Assulin and J.Soriano aren't playing but they are on roster.
Poland - Volleyball European Championship Winner 2009!
User avatar
as_10
Posts: 1524
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 14:04
Location: Figueres, Catalunya
Contact:

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby as_10 » 2009 Dec 16, 19:47

s-cobar wrote:I am still waiting on the set of Iker Muniain, I read Adria has one.

I do, but I don't know if I'm allowed to post them. :?

I haven't seen him in the last couple of matches due to television rights, so if anybody has suggestions he can send it to me or write it if I can post the set.

I also have Muniesa, but it's based only on preseason and he hasn't played a single minute for the first team.
I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
User avatar
Oswaldo
Posts: 748
Joined: 2008 Dec 18, 22:27
Location: Venezuela en mi corazón

Re: Missing/New players?

Postby Oswaldo » 2009 Dec 17, 15:54

Yes but Muniain had played fair number of matches with firdt team..he could score too..so I hope you make his thread,as_10 ;)
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos

Return to “Spanish La Liga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests