Alessandro Del Piero, Delhi Dynamos FC

Moderators: Helios, TBD, Mod's

Alessandro Del Piero, Delhi Dynamos FC

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:29

Last edited by DeFrenZ on 2008 Dec 24, 14:59, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alessandro DEL PIERO

Postby crisfar » 2012 Apr 11, 21:11

Helped a lot by Marchetti...too bad 3 goals and 2 assists makes for the whole season so far...

crisfar

Postby čale » 2012 Apr 11, 21:14

can't you just let me enjoy the moment for once? :lol:

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby crisfar » 2012 Apr 11, 21:17

It is my daily mission...to curb Juve supporters enthusiasm about their loved Alex :)

crisfar

Postby Basilio » 2012 Apr 11, 21:25

Amazing goal, read it marchetti perfectly, placed at the low corner, the very corner. Ridicolous the ones who want him under orange ATT and MENT

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby BigStu » 2012 May 13, 21:56

can;t believe he's leaving juve, he is juventus and still quality, don't watch them often but he always impressed me

hope he comes to the prem

BigStu

Postby čale » 2012 May 13, 23:12

don't leave, please :(

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Mr. Evans » 2012 May 17, 16:58

Haha what a legend. He just had to end it in style.

thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
Mr. Evans

Postby zuo » 2012 May 20, 23:04

honestly i disagree with this set. point here point there , makes the overall irrealistic.
i mean , as a striker , he doesn't need that 86 TW..... he already has passer and high attack for his passing.
his movement/action following/being availble/unselfishsness........it's just too much with that 86 TW.
even if you look at him in a 'talisman' way........he isn't actually "always" searched from his mates , let's say
to compare him like how ibra got searched in ac milan or c.ronaldo in madrid.
also FKA and tech are too high. in my opinion, even in late years, del piero's tech isn't above totti's or di natale's.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby crisfar » 2012 May 20, 23:15

He is a legend and I am sorry he is leaving Juve (not properly treated by his president Agnelli) but I agree with what you say zuo...too bad all Juve supporters here will disagree anyways :(

crisfar

Postby zuo » 2012 May 20, 23:25

also don't get really how his condition is that low........already has looow stamina, but imo showed pretty costant good performances (arrows) when played. he's on par with pato who's one of the much moodys players in the serie a.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Basilio » 2012 May 20, 23:53

crisfar wrote:...too bad all Juve supporters here will disagree anyways :(

What is this sort of comment ? youre basically saying we are biased ? lol? Would not get in depth on this situation, but you are getting absurd.

Whereas i agree with a point or two lower tw, but not because of what, passing vision ? because i dont see him this supportive. Also i dont see the 76 SPS, his passes have the least of range and travel with little pace, gray for me possibly 72, but havent tested, i'd like CALE opinion on the matter

Descansa en paz Chucho
Basilio

Postby crisfar » 2012 May 21, 00:22

Basilio wrote:
crisfar wrote:...too bad all Juve supporters here will disagree anyways :(

What is this sort of comment ? youre basically saying we are biased ? lol? Would not get in depth on this situation, but you are getting absurd.

Did I mention any name?!? I was just generic, I said just Juve supporter don't agree, is it that bad or offensive in same way?

crisfar

Postby čale » 2012 May 21, 00:52

i will not enter this discussion in full as it'll get messy...i'll just say what i feel needs to be said and i'm out of here.

and cris, yes, it is kinda offensive when you say "all juve supporters will disagree anyways" as it's directly aimed at me and Basilio as we are the only "regular" posters in this forum, i'm not offended, but it is kinda "wrong" to say that.

and zuo, are you really implying that his FKA is questionable? his every 2nd or 3rd shot from a set-piece ends up on target, if that doesn't warrant a high number i don't know what warrants it then...if going by the logic of scoring regularly the highest players on the database would be rated at 85 FKA. and also, i'll repeat my argument which i've said countless times now, name me one instance where he's struggled to control a ball? just one. and regarding TW, it's not just how unselfish a player is, it's how he moves around, supports the team, sticks to his designated position, moves into right spaces to provide supportive play even if it doesn't get him involved directly into the team's build up play.

and one last thing, it really isn't neither helpful nor supporting bugging me for the changes which i do on a team which i follow for ten years with maybe 15-20 missed matches in that space of time. and not to mention that i work my ass of for weeks at times on almost all of my sets then to get a response such as i don't see the set viable or such...

this response wasn't aimed at anyone directly and the last thing i wanted to do was to offend someone, but i said what i felt was needed, that's all from me.

čale

Postby zuo » 2012 May 21, 03:53

look ,taking it shortly, i know who's del piero too ,the kind of player he was in 1995-96 era , in 1999 ,and later.....
And how he played this season. then , keeping clear that the primary function of TW (Or is most "influencing")is the follow of the flow of the action when in possession.....and how FKA works( a much deadly stat used by the
CPU).....both of the stats when AI controlled...... he doesen't need currently FKA 90 and expecially TW 86 to be' replicated.
the TW stat , sadly, is structured in a way that should be' accurately weighed for different positions....Or
The players would beha irrealistic. just my thought

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Epsi » 2012 May 21, 05:58

yep I was going to suggest slight lower TW too.. nothing drastic, I have him at 84.

Epsi

Postby Korinov » 2012 May 21, 09:03

FKA should be rated according to what the player can do, not what the AI can do, since the AI blatantly does what it wants (when it wants to score, it doesn't matter if it's shooting with a guy with FKA 50, it'll score).

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jun 01, 21:20

By the way... have you guys planned any update to this set? It looks pretty good and I'd like to have it in the classic section... his last Juventus season :cry:

jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby čale » 2012 Jun 01, 22:11

actually this set was completely overhauled by me a month or two ago so it's up-to-date. the only thing which i'd change is his TS/ACC ratio, i've been testing him lately with 75/76 ACC and high 60's TS to represent his "dragging" on the pitch, it's suits him much better and then combined with the current DS which could then come up a point or two as it was discussed earlier but was chalked off because of his TS.

čale

Postby Korinov » 2012 Jun 02, 11:44

Yeah, that combo could be fine (something like TS 69, Acc 76 and DS 82-83?). What about the lowering of other values (TW) discussed earlier?

Korinov

Postby MrEskola » 2012 Jun 02, 14:02

Yeah, I think that's a good idea.

What about his condition?

MrEskola

PreviousNext

Return to West Asia