Alessandro Nesta

Moderator: Mod's

Alessandro Nesta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:43

Last edited by Epsi on 2013 Apr 22, 15:07, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Alessandro NESTA

Postby Misery- » 2009 Jul 24, 02:35

he has shown good signs of returning to his usual self after the long injury.

hope he stays this way all season.

age should be 33 though.

Misery-

Postby Ken » 2009 Jul 24, 02:49

Tomorrow will be a real test for him, Chelsea have been hitting high notes under Ancelotti and even Inter can't stop them. Ronaldinho will face a steel defence he had faced in the past, if only Beckham is still at Milan it will be even more interesting to watch

Ken

Postby Nrby » 2009 Sep 05, 15:48

was updating my Milan squad ... and I noticed that Nesta is still Godly good :) ... are you serie A mods sure that this is right ?

Nrby

Postby metronomo » 2009 Sep 05, 15:50

Nrby wrote:was updating my Milan squad ... and I noticed that Nesta is still Godly good :) ... are you serie A mods sure that this is right ?

well, Im not a mod, but I can tell you he is still that good....

metronomo

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 05, 15:52

to make an idea,his phisically stats are now diminished, and maybe defending technichal stats deserve a slight decrease.

metronomo :|

i have GREAT doubts that he's faster than gamberini (77,78) ,his stamina should be under average he tire quite a bit in games

his mentality should not be over Mexes's

condition could not anymore be 7,he'll never play a season full of duties

his sense of anticipation is still great,and his sliding is probably the best i've ever seen.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Misery- » 2009 Sep 05, 16:16

zuo wrote:to make an idea,his phisically stats are now diminished, and maybe defending technichal stats deserve a slight decrease.

i have GREAT doubts that he's faster than gamberini (77,78) ,his stamina should be under average he tire quite a bit in games

his sense of anticipation is still great,and his sliding is probably the best i've ever seen.

agree condition 6 and stamina maybe 84.

from the few games i watched, he was 1 of the few outstanding players in milan.

defence still 1 of the best if not best.

Misery-

Postby metronomo » 2009 Sep 06, 17:05

zuo wrote:to make an idea,his phisically stats are now diminished, and maybe defending technichal stats deserve a slight decrease.

that is obvious, with 33 years old his physical abilities are decreasing throughout the years, but we must wait a month or two of Serie A competition to see how much we have to lower those stats or even if they should remain the same...

his defense ability, for me, should remain intact, he is still a world class defender....

metronomo

Postby Misery- » 2009 Oct 01, 11:23

why doesn't nesta have covering* ?
isnt he always covering for his teammates when they leave a big hole in the defence ?

Misery-

Postby soccerkits » 2009 Oct 01, 12:27

why does nesta have a very low stat for aggression only at 62? can anyone explain why?

www.soccerkits.multiply.com
soccerkits

Postby zuo » 2009 Oct 01, 12:55

cause he rarely leaves the defense line to join attacks,nor he goes to the midfield to spray a pass. also not in all the offensive Corner Kicks he goes up.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby metronomo » 2009 Oct 01, 15:57

Misery- wrote:why doesn't nesta have covering* ?
isnt he always covering for his teammates when they leave a big hole in the defence ?

i agree with covering*, he always cover the holes left by the other defenders.

metronomo

Postby soccerkits » 2009 Oct 02, 09:42

also agree's with covering* i think this guy deserves this

www.soccerkits.multiply.com
soccerkits

Postby master smurf » 2009 Oct 02, 14:46

But he already has god def with great speed and response for a CB

Personally I think his covering is an afterthought - it definitely isnt his strong suit but because he is a great defender he does a decent job.

Nesta is a great stopper who will take away your no. 9 and leave the rest of the defense to mop up - when the defense isnt good then he has to do more - I think Nesta is the marker and Thiago Silva the cover - jut my opinion.

Dem no worry We
master smurf

Postby zuo » 2009 Oct 05, 19:21

imo his Balance and Jump are less effective now.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby master smurf » 2009 Oct 06, 16:04

zuo wrote:imo his Balance and Jump are less effective now.

Agree on 1st point - He isnt that heavy though so balance cant go down too much. - Edit -Kaka and CR9 are heavier than Nesta :shock:

Jump - he is average, he wins his fair share on both ends of the pitch - his current value isnt special and I'm not sure if it would be correct if it was in the green zone.

Dem no worry We
master smurf

Postby zuo » 2009 Oct 06, 16:24

C. Lucarelli,with the old set rated at JMP 79(but needs update and i personally rate him around 82-83 value) beated Nesta every single time in the livorno milan match,and beaten him every time with easy eye-catchable difference in their leaps. Lucarelli should sit at least 4 points over nesta.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby master smurf » 2009 Oct 07, 14:50

zuo wrote:C. Lucarelli,with the old set rated at JMP 79(but needs update and i personally rate him around 82-83 value) beated Nesta every single time in the livorno milan match,and beaten him every time with easy eye-catchable difference in their leaps. Lucarelli should sit at least 4 points over nesta.

Shouldnt really be a problem - Lucarelli is taller (only 1 cm), heavier and has a better HEA rating with good ATK, AGG ratings as well - If you drop Nesta to 80 and increase Lucarelli to 83 - he should win out.

Dem no worry We
master smurf

Postby zuo » 2009 Dec 01, 03:47

My Nesta's Suggestion:

Balance @ 85

Mario Yepes got his equal size both cms and kgs....and i think is stronger.
Mexes has got 3 kgs more than him,and he is clearly stronger(but they currently are both at 87).
Also Britos (+1 cm and +3 kgs on Nesta) is on the same value,and he's clearly powerful for me.
Kjaer(189,82) is currently sitting @84,but probably he's not updated...
Imo this value would reflect Nesta's style of defending well,in way to prevent him having an 'imposing' style of defending(but still not to be beaten by attackers with [187 cm,79 kg,85 BB] ) but more prone on his accuracy of marking,tackling and anticipation.

Stamina @ 82

focal point here:
Currently Nesta is no way an 'athletic' Defender,or,at the very very least,he can't be average or over average in terms of Stamina. Without any kind of attacking duties,he TIRES during matches...just look at him in the final third/end of games and you'll notice that.....moreso here a CB ladder:
84 STA Chiellini,Siviglia,Burdisso,Chivu (Notice also that all those can still play at Sideback.)
83 STA Samuel,Campagnaro,Gastaldello (Campagnaro...the only one running in the extra time of last's year Italian Cup,play as an almost WB/SMF)
82 STA Lucchini,Legrottaglie,Materazzi,Dainelli
81 STA Lucarelli,Santacroce,Bovo (All of those i've doubts are under Nesta in terms of Stamina,but still.)

I think 82 is still a generous value for him.

Agility @ 78

One of the quite underrated aspects here,Nesta is able to turn decently is body,expecially for slide tackles,countless times avoiding fouls.He should be over Chiellini(@76) got also bigger size than him,also ball at feet he seems sufficently comfortable too.
Dribbling Accuracy @76
His ball carrying is simply decent,i have no problem to put him a point over Santacroce and on pair with Mexes.Nesta is a central back with proven technical skills.

Jump @ 80
Personally id go for a 79,in late times got multiple times beating from strikers of his same size.
Maybe 80 would be enough,with the decreased Balance.

Technique @ 77
In par with Materazzi,Felipe and Mexes....I think is knowledge that Nesta's touch is top class for a defender. don't know why Materazzi is so high btw.

Laddering his Mentality and Teamwork......Id prefer to take down his Mentaliry a bit,cause in terms of effort he's still professional but there are more gritty and tigerish defenders than him in the league....id prefer to let higher people like Samuel,Yepes,Materazzi,Chiellini and Mexes.

About Teamwork,i believe he should be at an 85 Like value,2th place in a virtual CBs ladder,seconded by imo only F.Cannavaro at a virtual 86 value.

Summary:
BAL @ 85 (-2)
STA @ 82 (-4)
AGI @ 78 (+2)
DA @ 76 (+2)
JMP @ 80 (-1)
TEC @ 77 (+1)
MEN @ 85 (-3)
TW @ 85 (+1)
*Covering
Working on:(Top Speed,Acceleration,Condition).

I need more time to evaluate speeds and i wanna be generous with him leaving from now with Condition 7.....let's see how much he can give in the season without injuries.
And for now his Consistency 7 seems really appropriate.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Mrky_MNE » 2009 Dec 21, 12:16

tech 78? top class among the CB players...definitly better than mexes,or materazzi... :lol: :lol:

Mrky_MNE

Postby Nrby » 2010 Jan 02, 17:03

any chance of a mod giving some input here ... it seems that he might be in need of a bit of updating

Nrby

PreviousNext

Return to Retired Players