How to enable Cruyff turn in PES 2011?

Moderator: Mod's

How to enable Cruyff turn in PES 2011?

Postby pain_prodigy89 » 2012 Jan 16, 22:26

How on earth we have to do to enable cruyff turn in this game(pes 2011)? i did everything but seems like my custom made character wont do it..quick turn card(s18) doesnt seems to solve it, and i dont find any editor out there that provide solution too..i basically tried everything( believe me or not, i even try to change his boot and dribbling motion to find the result, LoL) but nothing workd..help me? please?

pain_prodigy89

by »

Re: How to enable Cruyff turn in PES 2011?

Postby ingus » 2012 Jan 16, 22:40

cruyff is nothing like a "skill" you can enable. Rather it is set to a specific player model... certain players have it on their base by default. All you have to do to get it is basecopy the player you want to have it on.... lets say you want it on messi. Basecopy robben (who has the turn) over messi then individually reset every option in messi player menu to reset him to default, then the turn will be there and messi will be back to normal.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
ingus

Re: How to enable Cruyff turn in PES 2011?

Postby pain_prodigy89 » 2012 Jan 16, 22:46

TQ!!!! try it first then...cheers ~~

pain_prodigy89

Return to Attributes analysed and explained