Attack and Defence Awareness

Moderator: Mod's

Attack and Defence Awareness

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 22, 11:07

Most of You might realize the effectiveness of those number (1،2 and 3) earlier but I will give some information about them . They are almost equal to the words which were used in PES 2011 but there were some changes in the current version .

Starting with Balance . We all know that the player who has balance is focusing on both Attack and defence . Balance was replaced by
atk:3
def:3
and
atk;2
def:2
but for sure the first one is more effective and players like Essien and some strikers who usually chase back . Also some defenders who go forward every time they get the chance to attack like David Luiz and sides back .

Def was also replaced by
atk:2
and
atk:1

I believe that many CBs deserve the first one because they know when they attack and when they shouldn't . Also it's working well with SBs and DMFs who are focusing on defending more than attacking .
About the second one , I think it works very well with GoalKeepers and defenders who rarely participate in attack .

Off was replaced by
def:2
and
def:1

middlefielders like Ribery and Di Maria deserve the first one because they attack and try to defend when they should go back and help the defenders . Some sides back also deserves this awareness and some strikers . I think Ronaldo deserves the second because he doesn't defend that much to deserve 2 for def but surely he deserves the 3 for atk . Also it's very good with strikers who don't try to chase back .

S/OFF and S/DEF .
I always believe that players who look so lazy should get this card and not the players who are so active at attack or defence . So I think S/OFF is equal to
atk : 2
def: 1
and S/Def is equal to
atk:1
def:2 .

When I started to write this topic my Aim was updating players who have a wrong atk and def awareness on PSD .

ــــــــــــــــــــ

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

by »

Re: Attack and Defence Awareness

Postby alkhafji » 2011 Dec 28, 03:03

I believe that these numbers mean the following :

Always = 3 , Balance = 2 , Never = 1

For example :

C. RONALDO

Attack : 3

" always attack "

Defence : 1

" never defend "

alkhafji

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 28, 06:53

alkhafji wrote:I believe that these numbers mean the following :

Always = 3 , Balance = 2 , Never = 1

For example :

C. RONALDO

Attack : 3

" always attack "

Defence : 1

" never defend "

I think 3 means very active ، 2 active but not present the aggressive middlefielders who always join the attack and 1 means rarely active in (Def or Att ) .

I have accepted Allah as my Lord, and Islam as a way of life, and Muhammad may Allah's peace & plessings be upon him as a Prophet and Messenger of Allah.
Al-bulldozer

Postby BigStu » 2011 Dec 28, 10:09

well untill the admins fix the editor so it can save A/D awareness our hands are tied

BigStu

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 28, 11:52

BigStu wrote:well untill the admins fix the editor so it can save A/D awareness our hands are tied

I realize that now . Thanks for the information .

Al-bulldozer

Postby bitz » 2011 Dec 28, 13:55

Go to pesdb.net. I like to use this site as a reference when I make sets and it gives a good picture of Konami standards which are not near as crap as people want them to be.

If you filter players by atk/def you observe this:

A)
Attack: 3
Defence: 1

Here you will see all star players that are known for their attacking prowess and don't have much to offer in the defensive phase (CR7, Robben, Ibrahimovic). The majority is offensive positions.

B)
Attack: 1
Defence: 3

The very defensive CB's like Terry and Lescott, who are entirely focused in holding the defense and rarely contribute to attack. (although some would argue that Terry deserves a 2 in attack).

C)
Attack: 2
Defence: 1

The list contains players like Riquelme, Cassano, Totti, Guti, all of them static players. The moajority has "Classic no. 10" card.

D)
Attack: 1
Defence: 2

The list contains random players who I've never heard of, probably fictional ML players too. The conclusion is that this ratio is not used for known/real players.

E)

Attack-minded players who also contribute to the defensive phase, chasing players, falling back often etc..The list includes players of various positions ranging from CF's to SB's.
(Surprisingly Manuel Neuer is included, I don't know much about the player but I don't understand how he contributes more to attack than other goalkeepers, maybe a bundesliga follower can explain)

F)

The list includes players who focus on their defensive duties but will move up when the team is attacking, to provide more options. Mainly center backs and midfielders fall in this category.

G)

This is the rating of GK's mostly, but icludes some central players who offer in both attack and defensive, but their movement on the pitch is restricted (Pirlo).

H)

Players who contribute equally to attack and defence. This includes players that roam a lot on the pitch, also all box-to-box type players.

*Notice how the stamina ranges depending on the atk/def ratio. Player on the H category are given the highest values for stamina, whereas A category players like CR7 who is widely regarded as a running machine, is given a 78.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby FranzSammer » 2011 Dec 28, 18:47

Do you think 3 attack 2 defence will work for sw position?

FranzSammer

Postby Korinov » 2011 Dec 28, 18:49

Interesting. Although to be honest, in order to replicate certain players you have to push the ATT/DEF ratio to its limits and even use certain cards: Box to Box, Offensive Fullback (a mix of Extra Attacker and the Overlapping Run from previous games), etc. I tested Hierro several times for my classic R. Madrid squad and had to give him 3/3 in ATT/DEF awareness plus the Offensive Fullback card in order for him to work properly.

About keepers, the default 2/2 seems a bit odd to be honest, and they seem to work better in an overall sense with a 1/3.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Korinov

Postby bitz » 2011 Dec 28, 19:11

Korinov wrote:About keepers, the default 2/2 seems a bit odd to be honest, and they seem to work better in an overall sense with a 1/3.

Theoretically yes, above are only observations on how Konami rates the players, I haven't yet experimented with them but there some combinations that might work better than default.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 28, 19:19

FranzSammer wrote:Do you think 3 attack 2 defence will work for sw position?

It may work well but I'm not sure about it . 2 or 1 for attack and 3 for defence Surely will work well .

About Goal Keepers I believe that the best choice is 1 for attack and 3 for defence .

Al-bulldozer

Postby alkhafji » 2011 Dec 31, 10:29

Is there any relationship between " change Attack and Defence level " & " Attack and Defence Awareness " ..... !

alkhafji

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 31, 10:53

alkhafji wrote:Is there any relationship between " change Attack and Defence level " & " Attack and Defence Awareness " ..... !

I think that the level of Attack and defence affects on the players as well as their attack and defence awareness .

Al-bulldozer

Postby FranzSammer » 2011 Dec 31, 17:54

So how could I make a sw attack when my team has the ball. I tried a few things but when my team attack he doesn't go past the halfway line???

In previous pes games I would turned down his defence in edit formation, allowing more freedom and also put an arrow in the attack direction.

How can it be done in pes12?

FranzSammer

Postby Al-bulldozer » 2011 Dec 31, 20:30

Raise the level of attack by holding L2 and press R1 . For every press ، the level will be raised and you should know that there are 5 levels you can choose the suitable level . There is a gesture will appear down and It will show your attack level .

Al-bulldozer

Return to Attributes analysed and explained