Tino-Sven Sušić

Moderators: bitz, VUKDS, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 15971
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 261 times

Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Aug 06, 16:35


User avatar
staubsauger
Posts: 122
Joined: 2013 Feb 04, 15:50
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby staubsauger » 2013 Nov 23, 19:18

User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Feb 18, 19:19

He confirmed himself he will play for Bosnia in the future and also received a callup for that NT in their friendly against Egypt.
In that case, he will play under the management of his legendary uncle Safet Susic. ;)
http://www.sport.ba/drugi-pisu/tino-susic-hvala-selektoru-hrvatske-ali-ja-zelim-da-igram-za-svoju-drzavu/
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Apr 24, 20:37

Well, at least in his debut for Bosnia NT, he played more in a deep-lying playmaker role, a bit more like a DMF/CMF than a true AMF or SS.
@cale, does he play the same way at Hajduk?? Because, with the current set, he would struggle to fill those more balanced positions.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 24, 21:02

KeyserSoze wrote:Well, at least in his debut for Bosnia NT, he played more in a deep-lying playmaker role, a bit more like a DMF/CMF than a true AMF or SS.
@cale, does he play the same way at Hajduk?? Because, with the current set, he would struggle to fill those more balanced positions.


what do you mean by that?

not every DMF/CMF has to have 60's for DEF, he's a crap defender and primarily a free role playmaker and goalscoring threat, him playing defence (tenaciously) is like asking a forward to play a LB.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Apr 25, 12:44

Didn't mean I was really impressed with his defensive abilities at all, au contraire!!
DEF @ 60s would be quite generous as you said, but 48 is also kinda harsh... I was thinking @ mid 50s at most.
He also looked like a better long passer, specially when it comes to LPS.
On the other side, EP @ 79 seems a bit excessive, at least in that match he didn't looked more than low greens for that stat.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 25, 15:45

well you watched, what 2 or 3 matches of him? compared to me watching 2 seasons of him. the set is fair to what he's shown in the last two years...and i'm not gonna increase DEF to mid 50's based on someone opinion on a couple of matches while i'm confident in the numbers i gave him.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Apr 25, 15:59

It was just an observation, you can either take it or leave it.
However you must consider some players evolve (sometimes for good, sometimes for bad), and in those matches I watched he looked slightly different than what this set reflect. I don't know how the heck did he play in the previous 2 seasons, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time. But please, do not dismiss other people's opinion in that way... It's simply unpleasant.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 25, 18:24

you're acting completely ignorant...you come into a thread, questioning the set of a player i've watched 2 years in a row after watching him in a couple of matches and when i disagree with your opinion you're acting up and don't use that patronizing shit on me, that's what's unpleasant.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Apr 25, 20:32

One thing is to give a POV (which is valid, regardless of whether the rest agrees or not), and another scenario is to "question" a set (which was the word you used, and I rather avoid to use it since it doesn't apply in this case). That said, I'm not questioning the essentials of the set per se.
The truth is that he's playing as CMF at international level. Why? Because Bosnia already have players who can play the playmaker role (Pjanic, Misimovic...), while they really lack quality when it comes to holding midfielders... And with this stats he simply sucks as a holding midfielder. Don't blame at me, it's Safet Susic who's giving him that role.
So, the question is: Does he have what it takes to play decently as CMF??
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 26, 02:36

so, to cut it short, your one and only argument and point here is ---> he's playing as CMF, DEF must be increased due to tactical reasons?
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
KeyserSoze
Posts: 4377
Joined: 2009 Jun 22, 03:13
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 274 times
Been thanked: 220 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Apr 28, 13:44

What I meant is I didn't look him that bad when it comes to defensive abilities... Nevertheless his already low (and deserved) RES value makes him clueless enough to be aware of what's happening around him, so that makes the trick.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
User avatar
čale
Posts: 4679
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby čale » 2014 Apr 28, 15:07

since when is Response related to reading of the game? and increasing DEF won't make him any better tactically in a role he doesn't know how to play it'll only improve his tackling which is bad and not deserving of a higher number.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
User avatar
staubsauger
Posts: 122
Joined: 2013 Feb 04, 15:50
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Tino-Sven Sušić

Postby staubsauger » 2016 May 30, 13:02

Awarded for the player of the season in HNL :D The set replicates his playing style quite good (very good technique, quite slow, dangerous shoot) but he needs some tweaks for sure, didn't started good in the season but after the bad start he become the most dangerous and important field player for Hajduk.
My suggestions are:
Attack: 71--> 74
Dribble Accuracy: 83--> 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 75--> 78
Ball Control: 81--> 82-83
Dribble Speed: 79--> 81
Top Speed: 79--> 77
Kicking Power: 77--> 82

Return to “Maccabi Tel Aviv FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest