Robert Lewandowski

Moderators: KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Albo7, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Robert Lewandowski

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:58

PES2013 Goal Celebration: 26 & 10

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show
Last edited by E_9 on 2010 Oct 18, 19:01, edited 10 times in total.
milanillo

Re: Robert Lewandowski

Postby milanillo » 2016 Oct 12, 04:59

It can be put in classic player
fitzcarraldo

Postby fitzcarraldo » 2016 Oct 12, 06:55

Oriello wrote:and now that I've noticed his left eyelid droops more and closes almost of it's own volition http://youtu.be/vlIcV6xmEMg?t=2m46s - he sort of puts me off/eye thing wigs me out - he still gots some nice aaaaaahhbbbsss, I guess that's something..

Yeah, it's "lazy eye" (ptosis) - he had it already when I saw him for the first time back in 2007-2008. Kinda makes him look more deadly.
lapras

Postby lapras » 2016 Oct 12, 07:55

nice stats. best striker now
more mentality pls.he is captain and dat gal vs armenia show his determination.
but he look slower t_t, anyway suarez is slow but deadly :p
Do the unexpected, attack the unprepared.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Oct 12, 11:51

fitzcarraldo wrote:Yeah, it's "lazy eye" (ptosis) - he had it already when I saw him for the first time back in 2007-2008. Kinda makes him look more deadly.
:lol: Like some sellsword hanging about in a tavern, you need only stare in the man's eyes to know that he is a cutthroat, preceding reputations need not be verified.

I did not know the specific name for that condition, definitely not a real lazy eye, but I know a great girl (attractive), balanced nice person, bright/happy personality who has that - it puts me off for some reason - luckily she is engaged to a good guy - a better man than my superficial dumbass. :oops:

milanillo wrote:It can be put in classic player
It would be a good time to capture a snapshot of him for 2014-2016 (Pep/Bayern era, Euro 2016 competition).
Eliah

Postby Eliah » 2016 Nov 03, 08:32

I think Attack should be higher, like 95, because he is very good forwarder and i think he's as good as Ibrahimovic, considering goals. He do many goals, is very good goalscorer, not good in skills, but Lewandowski's shot is unfaible
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Nov 03, 11:35

Eliah wrote:I think Attack should be higher, like 95, because he is very good forwarder and i think he's as good as Ibrahimovic, considering goals. He do many goals, is very good goalscorer, not good in skills, but Lewandowski's shot is unfaible
I assume your going for unfailable, which does not seem to me like a real word :P, but I would disagree Lewa, Higuain and Suarez cock up shots and are not quite the marksmen of Van Nistelrooj or original Ronaldo were.

Unlucky not to finish this gem vs PSV https://my.mixtape.moe/trvsve.mp4

The attack, for myself, I have sort of touched on with my comparison to Higuain, and I do not see Lewa being more dangerous this season compared to last .. it just he is taking all the penalties that's why he is banking CR7 match to goal ratio :D (17 games 19 goals all competitions) .. he had a dry patch mid September to mid October but that is over now and hopefully he will continue chugging away and maybe set some new records in the Bundesliga this season..maybe help Bayern win "something" else besides domestic trophies *COUGH* Champions League *COUGH* snd prop up that fraud Ancelotti :mrgreen: .
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Nov 20, 12:24

Epsi, I've been meaning to ask, when you made the last update why did you up his SPA? I don't really see anyone arguing for an increase and actually me and toaad both thought he should be lowered in SPA. (tooad stated he thought at Dortmund he was SPA 79-80 or more, but now lower than the previous 78) :P

I think last night showcased his typical passing along the ground, safe (especially back into his own midfield) and not very penetrative - the ball to put Mueller in was over hit and completely out of Muellers stride (this is not the first time he screws up these kinda of chances with too much power) fluffing up a great chance - heck even the layoff to D. Costa late on in the match, Lewa took a silly amount of time to release that ball as the superfast Costa held off waiting for the ball, like I dunno what Lewa was doing, thinking about cars or measuring out the pass?? Either way even that pass was nearly over hit and a slower player may not have recovered it into something useful.

To me his passes off the ground are better and more accurate, he can hit nice cross field passes the nicely pick out teammates and his close quarter flicks can be more effective offensively. I would have SPA below LPA at 75..at the most both could be 76.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Dec 02, 21:40

Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2016 Dec 06, 20:29

https://my.mixtape.moe/jlotfc.mp4 :lol:

3 attempts in two matches and two goals, watch out Pjanic a new fk master is rolling into town - ha its great to see how he was practicing more in training before the Euros and now is just popping em in.
milanillo

Postby milanillo » 2016 Dec 06, 20:39

He has learnt a new style to play freekicks. And he has become better in scoring from this abblity . He scored one in the bondisleague and another one in champions league
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2016 Dec 06, 21:21

Scored another free kick goal against Atletico tonight : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDaC5D-ODR4 . His 24th goal this season :shock:
PMTP & Mia San Mia
syarief al qudri

Re: Robert LEWANDOWSKI

Postby syarief al qudri » 2016 Dec 18, 00:48

his dribble as well as its speed in naikin, was low at all 73 81 and top speed should also low 82 84/85 should be offset so that its speed back an opponent. thank you please in response
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Jan 20, 21:47

https://streamable.com/k5cyu 8-)

12th goal vs Frieberg in 10 matches
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Feb 18, 17:26

Rescues his team at the death again - either club or country the dude seems reliable when needed.

Been looking at both Higuain and Lewa, somethings that could be highlighted as differences between the two;

TS/ACC -- I think Higuain despite being more of a fatty edges Lewa at full speed here (definitely this is highlighted when the two dribble), but for me Higuain seems a touch worse off the mark. Anyone else seem these two this close in speed departments?
--> Higuain TS 83 ACC 76-77, Lewa TS 82-81 ACC 78-79

SPA -- I've brought up a bit, yes that flick pass for Thiago (vs Arsenal) was brilliant awareness of space, but it was so rare for him to pull of something like that - much more frequently his passing is off and not of that level. Higuain comparatively is way more regular with good ground passes that slice across backlines and bring others into the play, had a great set-up for Dybala vs Palermo that was not so out of the box/unexpected for him, like Lewa's vs Arsenal was.
--> Higuain SPA 78-79, Lewa SPA 75-76

MEN -- Don't know why Higuain (83) is over Lewa (80), like what? These two could easily be swapped..some in Higuain's thread think he could be lower (like low 70s) on account of his choke nature in big matches thus far in his career.

Aside from the comparison of the two, HEA could be lowered by a point (he wastes a bunch of headers) but on the same note his JUMP is easily higher than 82, he's always an aerial nuisance, claiming crosses only to misplace them most of the time, despite being shorter than Hummels, the two have a similar aerial presence (with Hummels obviously being a heavier battering ram), Lewa JUMP to 84 easily in my eyes.

EDIT
Oh yeah, he has a good case for Injury Tolerance A. What is the argument to keep him at B?
oldfirm

Postby oldfirm » 2017 Mar 02, 10:27

Injury Tolerance should definitely be A.
He is really never injured and he is although playing on a high level for years now, why his Form could easily be 7 or 8.
IMO the best CF in the world.
....I'm not Kloppo....
LykO

Postby LykO » 2017 Mar 10, 16:59

I suggest adding the skill of a Penalty Taker
Current series: 12 Times
This season: 9/9
Career Registration: 89% – 24 Marked, 3 Failed
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Mar 11, 16:40

https://twitter.com/fcbayernen/status/8 ... 9170754560

100 goal mark for Bayern after 136 games.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 Apr 08, 21:33

Another free kick goal by him : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGwcAoKieU and seeing that it also influences at penalties in new PES , i suggest a deserved raise in his FKA :D
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Apr 09, 00:22

When did his Attack get raised to 95? I can't find him mentioned in the global updates, even the FKA to 74 from 68 was like in January but there is no record of it.

I mentioned it previously, but I am not sure if there really is any increase in the danger he provides from last year - the increase in goal return is just down to him taking over penalty duties from Mueller and the FreeKicks he has worked into his repertoire (4 or 5 so far this season).

I'm down with adding *Penalties, really seems unerring at Bayern with these, today even had a shoulder injury for which he was subbed off after the pen, but still took it - always waits for the keeper to commit and at the final moment commits in a direction. His FKA has been really good just from the sample of how many he has attempted vs scored (I don't know the numbers but he is far better than a CR7 in terms of conversion), wonder if this will become a regular feature or just go away after a while (he does seem to be limited to a very small zone from which he is lethal, I wonder if he just practiced the fuck out of that range/angle or has genuine adaptable set-piece abilities).
crispycracker

Postby crispycracker » 2017 Apr 21, 13:50

Oriello wrote:When did his Attack get raised to 95? I can't find him mentioned in the global updates, even the FKA to 74 from 68 was like in January but there is no record of it.

I mentioned it previously, but I am not sure if there really is any increase in the danger he provides from last year - the increase in goal return is just down to him taking over penalty duties from Mueller and the FreeKicks he has worked into his repertoire (4 or 5 so far this season).

I'm down with adding *Penalties, really seems unerring at Bayern with these, today even had a shoulder injury for which he was subbed off after the pen, but still took it - always waits for the keeper to commit and at the final moment commits in a direction. His FKA has been really good just from the sample of how many he has attempted vs scored (I don't know the numbers but he is far better than a CR7 in terms of conversion), wonder if this will become a regular feature or just go away after a while (he does seem to be limited to a very small zone from which he is lethal, I wonder if he just practiced the fuck out of that range/angle or has genuine adaptable set-piece abilities).

Regarding his ATT, i'm pretty much agree with current set. He can't be lower than Ibrahimovic in this aspect. The difference of both two is clearly in DEF, Lewy seems to have more responsibility in tracking back obviously.

Those free kicks that he have scored were pretty much came from the same situation, same angle, same position. And he planted them in the same place (bottom left corner). A slight adjustment might be needed for FKA, into something like 75-77.

Return to “FC Bayern München”