Paulinho

Moderators: furymaker, Fixer, Eternal Night, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Paulinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Sep 17, 14:42

VIDEO:

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 30, 00:07, edited 1 time in total.
Vickingo

Re: Paulinho

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Aug 30, 01:20

Made a vid of him cause I caught a while on tv and I couldn't finish watching it, he played really well, even better than in Corinthians this match; he's got a really rare talent, is unpredictable on the ball, but sometimes it seems even he doesn't know what is gonna happen on his feet. Still he's a really good midfielder, complete and reliable on the pitch.
midnight

Postby midnight » 2013 Aug 30, 09:57

i dunno how many games he has played as SB in Corinthians but considering his style he should have the Offensive SB card , without it he'll camp in the defense giving to nearly no support and aggressiveness to the attack .
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

Anders

Postby Anders » 2013 Aug 30, 15:39

SB can be removed, he just played in there in his last club before Corinthians.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2013 Dec 30, 04:54

what the fuck
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Jan 05, 01:42

And he showed more technical stuff in this match, watch and enjoy it:

I mean, as I said, he's got a really rare talent but with his force, commitment plus his technical skills (not talking specially of his 1st touch which several times isn't clean but this match showed those crazy 1st touches too) he becomes in a real treat for any defence, is pretty hard to stop him when he gets speed. Seriously, I can't see that good agility, he moves like a robot and his acceleration is really bad most of times takes a lot to reach his full speed. In this match he showed a shitty shoting too.
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2014 Jul 09, 00:27

Has anyone else noticed how slow he looks? I've seen two clear instances where Paulinho had to sprint to a ball against another player, and he looked like white acceleration..
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2014 Jul 09, 02:04

Vickingo wrote:Seriously, I can't see that good agility, he moves like a robot and his acceleration is really bad most of times takes a lot to reach his full speed..

And read again last page posts with cale, imo his acceleration has been always crap if i'm not wrong I rated him 81-82 ts/74 acc or even worse, since Corinthians' days...basically the same player as it was two years ago.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Jul 09, 11:24

I believe Vick, Ingus/jurgens and I made a set for him 'bout a year back.

Perhaps we should take a look at those again and have him updated?
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2014 Jul 09, 11:26

post it here
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Jul 09, 11:29

hera ya go, it's rough, some changes needed (SA probably, based on discussion around this time), this is my set, i'll let ingus and vick post theirs.

Roy wrote:Like jurgens and Vickingo, I too decided to create an idea of him, the set isn't a final version at all, it's for testing purposes, I've made this set from scratch, just assigning values based on the vids of Vickingo (thanks Victor :D ), and finally created my set from that. During the making of this set, I haven't taken a look at neither jurgens' nor Vickingo's set, but considering alot of values are practically the same, I'd say he needs looking at pretty bad ;)

Explanations are in the spoiler.

Name: Paulinho

Club: S.C. CORINTHIANS
Number: 8
Position: CMF*, DMF, SB
Nationality: Brazilian _bra

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 180
Weight: 71

Attack: 78
Defence: 70
Balance: 81
Stamina: 88
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 74
Response: 79
Agility: 73
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 79
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 67
Curling: 73
Header: 80
Jump: 82
Technique: 84
Aggression: 74
Mentality: 68
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 86

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

Spoiler: show
It's not much different from the sets jurgens and Vickingo posted, and that clearly says something.

I've given him 70 for DEF because I really can't see him on 60's, Paulinho's a pretty good tackler, good dispossessor, in terms of overall DEF skills he's probably around 67 or so, but since I rate DEF as tackling and tackling only, I really can't see him lower than this value.

Both jurgens and Vickingo have a really good point regarding his physical stats, the guy has no agility in his natural game, just gets the ball, looks for the best option, and executes, i've seen him do body turns which deserve a much higher value, but given he does this like 1-2 times a match, I don't think he needs much higher than this. He also makes little use of his speed, although he certainly has some pace on him, but like AGI, he rarely shows it, I originally had him on 79 for TS, but like I said, he's just faster than that, he shows yellow TS from time to time, but it's scarce, but enough for me atleast...

Regarding BC and DA, I think he well deserves the values i've given him, his touches are pretty good, he's a pretty nice trapper, he doesn't kill everything like Cassano, but he keeps most balls under pretty good control, DA is something too, he's a very nice dribbler, his retention is pretty good, but he has pretty good close control too, i've seen him do thing most players with 83 wouldn't be able to do, but then again, he rarely shows it, as with almost everything he does...

About his passing, maybe he deserves higher, but I have trouble giving him higher, he's just too simple for that, of course he can give some pretty slick passes from time to time, but his overall game is so incredibly simple at times, that I think he doesn't need (much) higher than this, and besides, i've seen him fuck up laughably easy passes too, not what you would want to see of someone his level...

All the other stats pretty much speak for themselves, I've haven't touched anything outside the base set, his AGG is pretty weird for me, he usually strolls in the midfield, but as soon as an attack starts, it's not weird seeing him at the edge of the penalty area, so like everything from him, it fluctuates...

Vic also had a really good point regarding his MENT, the guy doesn't do a flying fuck 90% of the match, but then it's like he grabs his magic wand and then can change a match completely, really awkward to see at times...
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
judas

Postby judas » 2015 Jun 29, 13:36

Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande confirm signing of Brazil midfielder Paulinho from Tottenham for £9.8m
BigStu

Postby BigStu » 2015 Jun 29, 14:43

lowered attack and moved, really needs more downgrades even with form 4 he'se overated he is utter wank
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2015 Jun 29, 19:32

Guys, please when you move a player to a team which hasn't own forum, edit the 1st topic message.
Scaramuso

Re: Paulinho, Guangzhou Evergrande

Postby Scaramuso » 2015 Aug 26, 13:35

KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2016 Nov 11, 12:40

Last night against Argentina, he played more like an Anchor Man DM than as the Box To Box CM we used to see at Corinthians or Spurs. I don't know if he's playing the same way in China, but last night he was mostly messing around his own half of the field, much more focused into giving defensive aid than supporting the attack as in the past. That's why Renato Augusto had more freedom to fill the box to box role with ease.
"Una noche con Florentino; toda una vida con Mercurio"
lucashag

Postby lucashag » 2016 Nov 11, 17:15

I feel like he did that because fernandinho was booked really early and messi was trying to get him sent off, so paulinho moved back a bit to help him not get exposed.It worked though, I don't remember fernandinho making fouls after that.
GabriMelo94

Postby GabriMelo94 » 2017 Mar 24, 01:44

Amazing hat-trick vs Uruguay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DXLqY_LIyw
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Mar 24, 21:52

Here it's. He's a really great player and I'll be convinced from this always, his transfers decisions were crap but since Corinthians' times he's a very good cmf. It's the kind of player argentina nt needs...he made a nice midfield with renato augusto and casemiro.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Jul 24, 16:48

Watched a game from his club past weekend and the guy looked absolutely insane in terms of sacrifice, hounding and winning spirit. He appeared all the time in box trying to score, asking for the ball and going forward. His team didn't help him but the guy took the talisman figure (sic) and tried by any means to score. Probably since past year he's been looking like yellow mentality material...his horse power is just outstanding in all sense.

Just noticed the 83 in acc lol wtf...since Corinthians i've been saying he's white in there...he's got a decent final pace but his first metres are shit, he's got a funny movement esque and he reaches his final sprint really slow. Also his agility must be whites as well and probably his TW is pushing oranges.
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 Aug 12, 14:09

looks like he's on his way to barca, presentation on monday

Return to “FC Barcelona”