Ligue 1 - Players to be created

Moderators: conker8, Ocrin, Adrien, Helios, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ligue 1 - Players to be created

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jan 29, 03:59

Buggy

Re: Ligue 1 - Players to be created

Postby Buggy » 2017 Feb 11, 20:38

Is Mbappe mentioned already? His form is briliant, big talent, hope to see him on PSD soon
Ralf Murrani

Postby Ralf Murrani » 2017 Apr 18, 19:32

Alban Lafont
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 12, 14:17

A set for Steve Mounié. He's had a breakout season with Montpelier.Limited player in terms of technique-creativity-passing.A pretty incosistent finisher but with all the essentials for a good poacher, smart movement off the ball,very effective use of his body strength, proficient in one touch passes, some great first touch goals and he is just dominant in the air.

Club: HSC Montpellier
Name: Steve Mounié
Spoiler: show
Shirt Name: MOUNIE
Number: 15
Positions: CF
Nationality: Beninese
Height: 190 cm
Weight: 83 kg

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: B

Attack: 78
Defence: 38
Balance: 85
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 74
Response: 82
Agility: 70
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 73
Short Pass Speed: 69
Long Pass Accuracy: 69
Long Pass Speed: 66
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 60
Curling: 62
Header: 86
Jump: 78
Technique: 77
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 72
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 72

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 81
Defense Prowess: 44
Ball Winning: 55

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Positioning
1-Touch Pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P16 - Fox in the Box
S01 - 1-Touch Play
Last edited by Houy on 2017 May 12, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 May 12, 14:58

Great set ! He's essentially a poacher indeed but I see him faster, closer to 80s. He's not slow at all.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 12, 16:19

thanks Ocrin .Are you sure about speed ? I had a little dillema about it,but it was between TS 77/ACC 74/DS 73 and what you see aboove.He didn't give me the impression of being very fast in long runs.
Here are some displays of speed from him:
http://imgur.com/uuau2sP
http://imgur.com/vaqOzWj
http://imgur.com/Ev0gpxc

The first one(57th minute) is quite straightforward from the point he makes up his mind and he looks like he's trying ro run as fast as he can, in the second he seems a tad more explosive after that first push he makes to the ball(note this example is a the 4th minute),nothing special in the third(27th minute).

Something that i am not sure on because i have seen a few full games of him is Sta,and the way fatigue would affect him in his runs ,that's why i mention the minute,so 78 is more of an approximate value.
All in all i don't think he's that fast,he isn't stiff in his movement but at the same time making big runs isn't a part of his game,i see him around the middle for both Speed and Acc.How would you rate him in numbers?
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 May 13, 10:37

I don't know him much and need to see more footage. But the only thing I'm pretty sure, he's around 81-82 attack ;)
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 May 13, 15:25

I was skeptical about ATT, I have him at 79 (Att prowess) in my OF but it's mosly a conservative value. He's been a poison for the opponent in some games.

Regarding his speed, I was thinking of a slightly higher number, nothing crazy. 78 TS.
I guess it's all about consistency in his runs, I didn't watch every game of his but whenever I saw him he just didn't look that slow. From what I've seen, his movement would be better replicated with slight higher speed (especially since he already has low ACC and AGI) but I'll watch more of him to be sure.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 13, 16:13

Ocrin wrote:Regarding his speed, I was thinking of a slightly higher number, nothing crazy. 78 TS.

Oh ok i thought you were suggesting something a little higher.
I wouldn't go over the second combo above , not that 78 TS is some crazy leap from that ofcourse :mrgreen: .

Adrien wrote:I don't know him much and need to see more footage. But the only thing I'm pretty sure, he's around 81-82 attack

Att 78 is a little conservative due to the fact that he's still quite raw and because i'd like to highlight Resp more than Attack as well as his Header and ST since these are the only things he seems to display in some games,a good movement to position himself ,a solid header or one good touch that fall short.
I think that idea should be kept even with a little higher value so i'd rather he stayed at 80 tops for now.
For Att. Prowess that includes Resp/Agg yes, he sits pretty comfortably at low 80s.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 15, 22:14

I'll just leave this here, tell me what you think if you've seen him guys.

Club: Olympique Marseille
Name: Maxime López
Shirt Name: LOPEZ
Number: 27
Positions: CM, AM

Nationality: French

Height: 167 cm
Weight: 58 kg

Side: R

Attack: 69
Defence: 53
Balance: 67
Stamina: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 72
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 73
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 66
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 68
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 70
Header: 59
Jump: 63
Technique: 82
Aggression: 76
Mentality: 68
Teamwork: 74

Weak Foot Frequency: 5

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 71
Defense Prowess: 62
Ball Winning: 59

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Playmaking
1-Touch Pass

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
S01 - 1-Touch Play

Edit: Sorry,we actually have a set on him :shock:.... mine's better :mrgreen:
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 19, 15:24

Here are a couple of sets i've been working on for a while.
Club: FCO Dijon
Name: Loïs Diony
Shirt Name: DIONY
Number: 9
Positions: SS, CF, WF

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 82 kg

Attack: 82
Defence: 35
Balance: 83
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 82
Response: 80
Agility: 82
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 76
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 69
Shot Accuracy: 78
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 76
Curling: 64
Header: 77
Jump: 75
Technique: 79
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 73
Teamwork: 68

Weak Foot Accuracy: 3

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/1

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 82
Defense Prowess: 53
Ball Winning: 52

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P09 - Incisive Run

To begin with the most popular of the two, Diony's been the biggest asset for Dijon offensively.
Very strong on the ball, literally, he's got the power,technique and agility to be a massive pain with the ball,very hard to dispossess, with a remarkable ability to stay on his feet when challenged( for Pes 17 he's mid 80s Body control i think).His main function has been to create opportunities with his dribbling and aggressiveness,he has a tendency to move to the sides and take on defenders individually creating danger and space for other players in the meantime.
Despite that he's not the kind of player that actively moves to support his teammates in order to receive the ball and begin his dribbling, nor is he an uselfish player that only looks to open up space for others.This was one of my biggest problems making the set because as CF with this high Agg he would play too advanced, raising TW would both misrepresent him and make him too well rounded.I considered Dummy runner since that could better represent his behaviour but it would also make him more usefull tactically than he is and he'd still play too high up the pitch.
What i finally settled on and think is best is his main position to be SS. This makes him operate lower on the pitch ,so no need to overate TW or lower the needed high Agg. + he's been part of the duo with Julio Tavares in many of Dijon games anyway
Other things worh of mention:
Resp: He's a threat mainly with the ball but he's shown great timing and instinct in his movement as a poacher.
Shooting:He utilises power in his shots and he's a good finisher in general. Something i've noticed though is his placement suffers a little from difficult positions and when he's not got ideal control, also from distance where you'd expect he could be more of a threat considering his shot power.
Passing: He's a good short passer,this shows especially with his accurate ground passes in the final third after he's beaten a defender on his side,resulting in his good number of assists.
His weakness is that he's quite tactically inept as mentioned above ,he's also not much of a threat in the air despite showing some proficiency in his headers.

Club: FCO Dijon
Name: Pierre Lees Melou
Shirt Name: LEES-MELOU
Number: 8
Positions: CM, SM, AM

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 67 kg

Attack: 74
Defence: 63
Balance: 77
Stamina: 80
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 83
Response: 78
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 76
Shot Technique: 74
Curling: 75
Header: 80
Jump: 70
Technique: 83
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 75
Teamwork: 74

Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 2/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 75
Defense Prowess: 72
Ball Winning: 69

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Tactical Dribble
Reaction

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:
P14 - Free Roaming

Pes 16 cards
Malicia
Long ball expert
Hole player

While working on voluptuous Diony this skinny bastard cought my eye :),so i started splitting my attention to make a set for him as well.
Lees Melou has been the third part of the midfield trio with Abeid and Balmont and when they play the 4-4-2 he occupies the right side.
Things of note about him is his classy first touch, ability to hold on to the ball and his free roaming to sneek at the end of spilled chances and crosses unmarked.
He's also like a twig which gives him the ability to move quickly as if he was a leaf in the wind when he needs to.
The ground he covers and his supportive aren't anything crazy ,nor does he chase players around but he's a good marker and quite good in the use of his body to disposses opponents.
He's nothing special as a ground passer but he's got good range in his long passes.
Last edited by Houy on 2017 May 21, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 21, 22:01

Club: SM Caen
Name: Yann Karamoh
Shirt Name: KARAMOH
Number: 7
Positions: WF, CF

Nationality: Ivorian

Weight: 77 kg

Injury Tolerance: B

Attack: 72
Defence: 43
Balance: 80
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 81
Response: 76
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 68
Short Pass Speed: 66
Long Pass Accuracy: 75
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 67
Shot Power: 75
Shot Technique: 65
Free Kick Accuracy: 58
Curling: 73
Header: 74
Jump: 73
Technique: 79
Aggression: 81
Mentality: 66
Teamwork: 70

Weak Foot Accuracy: 5

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 74
Defense Prowess: 50
Ball Winning: 49

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Dribbling
Reaction

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

Pes16 style:
Prolific winger

The last league 1 set i made, for Yann Karamoh. To start off he is 18 and he made 35 apps ,25 as a starter. He is not like Mpappe though,he seems like more of a player of his age in maturity and decision making but he has great physical and technical potential.
He is not able to create real danger with the ball despite his very good close control and physique, he lacks the creativity and clarity of mind, wasting attacks a lot of the time.Creatively his biggest asset is his off the ball movement , he manages to get to dangerous positions in the box often and he drifts into the area when playing on the side,that's where all his goals have come from i believe.His other asset is his good cross, he has good potential there, precise crosses with good weight behind them.
Other than that, his ground passing is very very basic. His shooting is pretty terrible, he mishits the ball very badly most of the time,i don't think his finishing is unfixabe but his ST is terrible for now.

I'll also compare some values from the Maxime Lopez sets later. Alas my hypercommenting is coming to an end with exams coming up,tell me what you think on these guys :).
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Jun 01, 03:50

Your Diony set looks really good, he was one of the players that really caught my eyes this season. He's extremely complete physically, very explosive, lot of power in duels, strong on his feet, decent jumping as well though he doesn't make much difference in the air. He's a beast in every power-based confrontation. Kind of a Suarez/Diego Costa hybrid, physically speaking.
I see his ACC slighty better than this, though. As I said he's very explosive, his acceleration + strength combo is a pain in the ass for most Ligue 1 defenders.
And yes, his body control is probably his best physical attribute, looks like a 86.

However he doesn't look like a smart player, sometimes he has a bit of the "headless chicken" style in his games. He's very offensive minded but often looks very one-dimensional and lacks creativity; he has these flaws which often lead to lacking end-product, which is a shame because he can be very, very effective with his power-based dribbling.

I also think you're spot on regarding his tactical ability. His off the ball movement is sterile, he sometimes looks lost on the pitch. He's mobile but his positioning doesn't allow him to be dangerous at the reception of the ball. That's why his dribbling often comes into consideration, his placement (and creativity) just isn't effective enough to allow him to be dangerous without having to take on his opponent first, and then get slighty closer to a dangerous area on the wing or closer to the box. He has great response though, which kinda makes up for that weakness especially in the box.

I've seen less games from Karamoh but then again, the set looks mostly fine. His DA looks better than this and I don't think a higher value would be wrong considering the low ATT he has. Actually I'm thinking he would be better replicated with slightly lower ATT and slighty better DA. I'd say it replicates the way he dribbles slighty better: good technique and relatively poor decision making.
His shooting is indeed crap right now, I can see him becoming a decent accuracy-based shooter at close range, but his ST is shit and he fails to put consistent power in his shots because of this.
I'm not sure he's that strong, he's physically very good for his age, but a 78 or 79 for BB would be enough for now. Speed stats look spot on as well, and I'd say his TW is slighty better.
I would say he's indeed very basic and conservative with passes and doesn't use incisive passing to create danger. Not only because of his decision making which, as I said, is kind of poor, but it just doesn't seem to be part of his offensive playstyle. I don't even remember good crosses from him, but then again I haven't seen a lot of games.
Also, did he officially choose to play for Ivory coast? Otherwise I'd keep french nationality for now, he has played with all France youth teams so far.

I won't say much about Lees-Melou, I didn't have a close look at him this season and can't say much besides agreeing with your comment on his long passing.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Jun 01, 11:09

Ocrin wrote:However he doesn't look like a smart player, sometimes he has a bit of the "headless chicken" style in his games. He's very offensive minded but often looks very one-dimensional and lacks creativity; he has these flaws which often lead to lacking end-product, which is a shame because he can be very, very effective with his power-based dribbling.

I see what you're saying, i rated based on danger rather than intelligence with low TW in mind to balance him as well as rating him as SS rather than a CF so i went with the highest of 79-82 but he's got his other attributes to fall back on, i agree with however you want to approach this
Ocrin wrote:I've seen less games from Karamoh but then again, the set looks mostly fine. His DA looks better than this and I don't think a higher value would be wrong considering the low ATT he has. Actually I'm thinking he would be better replicated with slightly lower ATT and slighty better DA. I'd say it replicates the way he dribbles slighty better: good technique and relatively poor decision making.
I'm not sure he's that strong, he's physically very good for his age, but a 78 or 79 for BB would be enough for now. Speed stats look spot on as well, and I'd say his TW is slighty better.
Also, did he officially choose to play for Ivory coast? Otherwise I'd keep french nationality for now, he has played with all France youth teams so far.

Agree with all really, keep in mind the set is meant to show potential as much as rate his current status, TW and DA are a little conservative indeed, both attributes that can overpower a player in game. I'd be fine with a little lower Att ,though he's been quite prolific despite his drawbacks, 5 goals and 5 assists if i am not mistaken so that's something to consider about the danger he creates.
On BB i've noticed some real displays of power from him but yes again he's not that adept in making use of it, though i think this will be on of his big stregths in the future so a yellow number isn't unwarranted even now.
Not sure on nationality, i found Ivory coast looking up his infonsmation from most sources but otherwise i have no idea.

Good work and good luck btw :mrgreen: !
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Jun 01, 15:00

I see what you're saying, i rated based on danger rather than intelligence with low TW in mind to balance him as well as rating him as SS rather than a CF so i went with the highest of 79-82 but he's got his other attributes to fall back on, i agree with however you want to approach this

I see what you mean, I wasn't saying this regarding his stats really, just a commentary on his general playstyle but it's hard to properly emulate lack of offensive intelligence for a dangerous forward like him, though as you said the rest of the set balances his ATT value.

On BB I've noticed some real displays of power from him but yes again he's not that adept in making use of it, though i think this will be on of his big strengths in the future so a yellow number isn't unwarranted even now.

I'd say his displays of strength aren't consistent enough for him to deserve 80, but really it doesn't make much of a difference if he's slightly stronger than 78 IG. My only issue about his BB is consistency but in terms of pure ability, 80 isn't shocking.

Good work and good luck btw :mrgreen: !

Thanks mate :mrgreen:
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Jul 10, 13:44

It's my work:

Issa Diop - TFC #5

French

09/01/1997

194cm
92kg

CB*

F:R
S:B

Attack: 61
Defence: 78
Balance: 88/90 // maybe will be better to be more conservative? i don't want to see in game too much dominant counting his age and he can even improve
Stamina: 82
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 77
Response: 82
Agility: 66
Dribble Accuracy: 68
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 58
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 64
Curling: 62
Header: 82
Jump: 86 // just doutbful because maybe that combination with BB and 194 cm makes him too strong in heading?
Technique: 69
Aggression: 69
Mentality: 70
Teamwork: 68

*Lunging Tackle
*Covering

61 Attacking Prowess
78 Defensive Prowess
82 Ball Winning
64 Body Control
88/90 Physical Contact

Issa Diop is a 194cm giant for 92kg who plays in the role of CB and for the moment was exclusively employed in a defensive line of four players. Physically and athletically Diop is a monster instead technically he has to improve a lot, i’ve noticed that he plays the long ball a lot but with low precision but impressive speed at times. In the aerial duels he is almost unbeateable due his strenght/jump ability.

Tactically speaking the lad can and must have to improve, but is still able to remedy at his own mistakes, thanks to a world class physicality.

Issa Diop can truly become a world-class defender with his physical and athletic qualities completely out of the ordinary and if he will bbe able to become reliable even at a tactical level. As a player personally reminds a lot of Kalidou Koulibaly, defender very similar to Diop imho.

He is a monstrous athlete, he is also 20 years old and can still have technical and tactical improvements, for now he has not as great a sense of position or interpretation of the situation.

he has some problems in the readings on the ball trajectories: I noticed a couple of times even in the aerial game and for one with that amount of weight it is not very acceptable to suffer, and it's quite easy to drag it out of position. At times he read the situations later and then recover sometimes dangerous balls with his body+speed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alban Lafont - TFC #40

23/01/1999

193cm
82kg

F:R
S:B

30 Attack
83 Defense
81 Balance
68 Stamina
75 Top Speed
72 Acceleration
90 Response
80 Agility
61 Dribble Accuracy
55 Dribble Speed
63 Short Pass Accuracy
65 Short Pass Speed
68 Long Pass Accuracy
70 Long Pass Speed
43 Shot Accuracy
79 Shot Power
45 Shot Technique
56 Free Kick Accuracy
56 Swerve
55 Heading
87 Jump
61 Technique
70 Aggression
70 Mentality
79 Goal Keeping
65 Team Work

78 Catching
80 Clearing
87 Reflexes
84 Coverage
60 Body Control
81 Physical Contact
52 Attacking Prowess
56 Defensive Prowess
53 Ball Winning

Lafont “the French Donnarumma”, debut with Toulouse in a really bad situation and since that he has taken the regular place.
I can say that he seems to have quite poor handling for now but since he's young he will have time to amend it hopefully. Reflexes + Jump are really impressive and for a young keeper I can say that he has quite good positioning, nothing brutal but good and also he is very fast and athletic keeper. He is tall but still have to grow up physically I see him just decent as Body Balance. His passing are good the most of times and he likes playing the ball even under pressure.
This season made some mistakes like against because isn’t strange to see him giving back the ball to an unsafe positions for the defence and it made a goal happen, but this lad makes really amazing saves with his combination of reflexes and jump as I said he is very athletic agile keeper.
He's punching the ball back into dangerous areas too much i say and doesn’t block the ball enough times, and this is his clear defect for now.

Sanji

Postby Sanji » 2017 Sep 19, 04:57

Ndombele from Lyon, ex Amiens player.

I need to watch him a lot more but he seems well rounded. I haven't seen any particular weaknesses, maybe his first touches. I'd describe him as a b2b midfielder. He contributes to both phases. He's also a strong physical presence in midfield. Mobile too, won't hesitate moving forward. His passing seems to be is best attribute, with his body balance. Will keep you updated, i'm probably going to watch most Lyon games this season.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Nov 05, 23:32

Been working on a set for Rennes' Ismaïla Sarr.

Club: Stade Rennais
Name: Ismaila Sarr
Shirt Name: SARR
Number: 7
Positions: ★ RWF, LWF, RMF, LMF

Nationality: Senegalese

Weight: 73 kg

Injury Tolerance: B

Attack: 72
Defence: 28
Balance: 73
Top Speed: 91
Acceleration: 85
Response: 72
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 75
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 68
Short Pass Speed: 68
Long Pass Accuracy: 68
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 64
Shot Power: 75
Shot Technique: 62
Curling: 69
Header: 57
Jump: 68
Technique: 76
Aggression: 84
Mentality: 68
Teamwork: 64

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 72
Defense Prowess: 43
Ball Winning: 44
Body Control: 78
Physical Contact: 68

GOALKEEPER STATS:
Catching: 40
Clearing: 40
Reflexes: 40
Coverage: 40

PLAYSTYLE:
Prolific winger

Not sure about cards besides Speeding bullet. Thoughts?
TheShocker

Postby TheShocker » 2017 Nov 13, 09:41

André-Frank Zambo Anguissa _cmr

Name: André-Frank Zambo Anguissa
Shirt Name: ANGUISSA
Shirt Number: 29
Nationality: Cameroon
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 78 kg
Positions: DMF, CMF

TECHNIQUE
Attack: 66
Defence: 70
Header Accuracy: 76
Dribble Accuracy: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 60
Place Kicking: 64
Swerve: 66
Ball Controll: 75
Goal Keeping Skills: 50
SPEED
Response: 77
Explosive Power: 72
Dribble Speed: 74
PHYSICAL
Body Balance: 80
Stamina: 76
Kicking Power: 78
Jump: 77
RESISTANCE
Attack Awareness: 2
Defence Awareness: 2
Form: 4
Tenacity: 66
Teamwork: 70

Acceleration: 72
Shot Technique: 60
Aggression: 75

Attacking Prowess: 70
Defence Prowess: 73
Ball Winning: 73

Physical Contact: 78
Body Control: 60
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://www.fcarges1953.ro

Return to “French Ligue 1”