Slight Overhaul

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, jurgens, Brezza

Brezza

Slight Overhaul

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jun 13, 16:49

Just a little heads up. We are currently in the process of adding and syncing classic players to the new main site, so any new updates for existing players over the summer I was planning might be put on hold untill they are in sync with the new editor. New players are still allowed if their worth approving. See rules.

Also putting Classic players onto the main site gives me a good chance to review which stats I think are needed and those that aren't, so I'm planning on deleting some of the more obscure less needed players that look overrated and have little very information about them. So goodbye Mr. 1950's Mongolian league legend with 90+ stats.

Also because of the main site we now have automatic classic ladders going , which I will post up eventually for discussion. I believe this is the best way to easily categorize players if we plan any mass updates in the future. For instance many people believe that the gap for Attack, Defence and SA for some classic players and their contemporary counterparts is too much.

Cheerio for now Ladies.

BigStu

Re: Slight Overhaul

Postby BigStu » 2011 Jun 13, 16:52

will updates still be possible because most if not all classic players I have made need updating?
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jun 13, 17:04

Other users can still update their stats as long as there not on the main site already. Please PM me any players you wish to update and I'll make sure to put them on the main site last after they're updated.
Albo7

Postby Albo7 » 2011 Jul 04, 13:29

Gotta love mongolian league players with +90 in every stat getting deleted. Those kind of players are the reason for the Classic Sections stats being as "questionable" as some of the sites members that don't care to elaborate with some help, but still seem to keep reminding us of being.
Image TROLL KING Image

Return to “Classics”