CLASSIC SECTION RULES

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, jurgens, Brezza

Brezza

CLASSIC SECTION RULES

Postby Brezza » 2010 Jan 08, 19:25

- We will be putting far more scrutiny into approving players stats from now on. Once new players are allowed to be created again they must follow the new template format and include videos and/or some explanations about the players behavior especially for less known players. If you just post a set of numbers with little or no explanation or something copied of Wiki your stats will more than likely wont be approved. I know some players are already like this, hence the updating phase ... check these examples for what should be required:

40-s/stanley-matthews-1947-1957-t2655.html
60-s/milan-gali-1960-1966-t8613.html

- Of course there aren't always videos but if you read about a player that means there has to be some text somewhere that's what we want to see key info's and arguments from what the stats where deduced . The goal is to post arguments and info at the same time, in order to justify your stats and share at least some of the knowledge about the player you've posted. For example, if , Plava Čigra posted everything he knew about Stjepan Bobek it would take 20-30 pages to sum up all that. Instead of that he posted just the most vital info, and arguments so people can understand his stats.

- We should really just focus on players that make part of all star/era team from now on and the most important players. Please refrain from making stats for virtually unknown players unless you provide sufficient information and if they are needed for an all star team. I believe we already have a the majority of the best players from the less known early 20th Century players for example.

- I know that there are quite a large number of dubious stats for before 50's players in particular so it is likely that a list of these players will be looked at and decided upon whether they should be updated or worth keeping altogether. Deleting them is the last resort however, Like Nightcaller said in the Mod section We should try to, in time, improve those stats and make them look as real as we can achieve, because I think classic section would lost a lot if we delete stats for those pioneers of football.

Thanks for your time ;)

Fevernova

Re: CLASSIC SECTION RULES

Postby Fevernova » 2011 Jun 13, 19:12

ok, growth type not neccesary anymore, note taken ;)
It takes nothing to join the crowd, it takes everything to stand alone
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jun 15, 16:26

Sorry ive changed my mind. Growth type can still be included, I'll just add it below the new formatted post.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Jun 15, 16:32

Would be great if the classics standards fit in more with the modern DS. Good to hear your interested in seeing that happen.
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jun 15, 16:45

Yup, ive always said that I think difference between Dribble speed should be re-evaluated between classic and modern players

BTW. I'm in the process of re-opening all locked threads for discussion. (apart from frozen stats)
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2011 Jun 15, 16:58

hahah I meant to say the "modern DB" as in database, not DS :lol:
Brezza

Postby Brezza » 2011 Jun 15, 17:11

I was wondering if you meant that actually :D just seen your 'modern players' thread I'll try to respond to it when I have the time.
FromHolland

Postby FromHolland » 2011 Jul 19, 10:00

Hi all,

Thanks to all of you who created those stats for classic players. I used many of those stats in pro evo.

Cheers!

Return to “Classics”